Menu

Who Wore Tom Ford Better…Charlize Theron or La La Anthony?

Who Wore Tom Ford Better Charlize Theron or La La Anthony

Back in October Charlize Theron wore a Tom Ford sequin dress which I found very unflattering on her, plus the styling wasn’t up to much.

La La Anthony wore the same dress to the ‘CHI-RAQ’ premiere last week, and I instantly saw the dress in a more favourable light.

Had you told me that Charlize and La La wore the same dress I would instinctively opted for Charlize, but from La La’s styling to the seductive way she filled out the dress she easily won this battle.

637359_in_pp

You can buy La La’s Tom Ford Sequin Tulle Dress from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Getty

Eva Longoria's Mugler Grommet-Detail Long-Sleeved Mini Dress

Eva Longoria’s Mugler Grommet-Detail Long-Sleeved Mini Dress

Naomie Harris' Kurt Geiger London Bond Pumps

Naomie Harris’ Kurt Geiger London Bond Pumps

11 Responses to Who Wore Tom Ford Better…Charlize Theron or La La Anthony?

1. Misty December 10, 2015 at 22:40 #

Lala. Charlize’s is so tight it makes her belly look big, and shes skinny. Lala’s is a bit looser so it hugs her curves. You can even see it in their arms. On her biceps you can see that dress is too small for charlize while lala’s fits just right. I do think they would both have looked better if they’d swapped colors.

2. Guest December 9, 2015 at 09:21 #

Tom Ford is tacky. None of them looks good in this dress, although none looks fat either, which is a success considering wearing gold is risky and unflattering anyway.

3. CreoleLady December 9, 2015 at 01:26 #

Wow, Lala all the way, no contest.

4. pinksugar December 8, 2015 at 17:16 #

LaLa has the better figure, and a dress like this looks better with some curves. Her’s also actually fits. Sorry Charlize!

5. miki December 8, 2015 at 16:43 #

LaLa, because it Charlize’s looks like it’s 2 sizes smaller

6. Yeliz December 8, 2015 at 14:13 #

La La.

7. james December 8, 2015 at 12:34 #

Lala for me too. She generally looks tacky to me so it was a nice surprised that she looked that good! Charlize has never looked so BAD, it’s actually sad! She looks like she can barely breathe and is all sweaty 🙁

8. Linda December 8, 2015 at 11:43 #

I love the dress and wish I had the bod to wear it! That said, I like the color of LaLa’s dress much more and Charize’s makeup is a distraction. So LaLa wins it for me.

9. Christine December 8, 2015 at 11:32 #

Definitely LaLa. This is when having curves is far more better. Curves makes clothes look better anyway.

10. Nat39 December 8, 2015 at 11:30 #

La la by far. From the unflattering fit to that harsh lip, Charlize just looks bad.

11. Jones19 December 8, 2015 at 11:27 #

This is a hard dress to pull off, it shows every lump and bump but La La pulls it off slightly better although I like the gold version more.