Menu

Marion Cotillard In Christian Dior Couture - 2015 British Independent Film Awards

Marion Cotillard attended the 2015 British Independent Film Awards at Old Billingsgate Market on Sunday (December 6) in London, England.

The French actress was of course decked out in Dior Couture, but what did surprise me was that I was neither bored or disappointed with this outing.

At times I feel that Marion just doesn’t try hard enough to select better options from Dior — see her Awards season looks for reference — but this sees the brand ambassador moving back towards her awe-inspiring best.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Best Dressed Of The Week - Celia Freijeiro In Georges Charka Couture, Kate Bosworth In Simone Rocha, Kendrick Sampson In Giorgio Armani & Taylor Lautner In Z Zegna

Best Dressed Of The Week – Celia Freijeiro In Georges Charka Couture, Kate Bosworth In Simone Rocha, Kendrick Sampson In Giorgio Armani & Taylor Lautner In Z Zegna

Rita Ora In Atelier Versace - X Factor

Rita Ora In Atelier Versace – X Factor

14 Responses to Marion Cotillard In Christian Dior Couture – 2015 British Independent Film Awards

1. pinksugar December 8, 2015 at 01:36 #

I definitely don’t love this, but considering it’s Dior I don’t hate it either. This is by far one of the better pieces she has worn from them over the last year. It’s often Marion’s unflattering hairstyles that can make or break a look for me. I hate the bangs here.

2. Saudin December 8, 2015 at 01:10 #

It’s not really her (or the other Dior ambassador’s) fault for looking not-so-spectacular at times because quite frankly most of the collections were pretty bad and sometimes there’s nothing good to choose from…. I was sooo glad to hear that Raf quit because he never really understood the Dior woman. It was more like Jil Sander than Dior and I can’t wait for new things to come, ‘cus you know, Raf won’t be involved anymore. Prepare for greatness from Marion starting from 2016!

3. Yeliz December 7, 2015 at 19:03 #

I think she looks gorgeous.

4. Saudin December 7, 2015 at 18:40 #

Mon cheri….

5. Caroline December 7, 2015 at 18:38 #

LOVE! That hairstyle is not the best though. Love the gown and on her even more so.

6. Rebecca Z December 7, 2015 at 16:39 #

I was so thrilled that I liked something she was wearing that I overlooked the several flaws pointed out above. Still, it is generally flattering and it is so nice to see her in something that is not so awkward.

7. Milla B. December 7, 2015 at 16:23 #

It is OK. Boring, but OK. After all it is a Dior dress, so could be worse.

8. Chris December 7, 2015 at 15:05 #

I really like it, except for the hair, maybe.

9. Alina December 7, 2015 at 13:50 #

It’s not groundbreaking, but it’s way better than what she usually wears.

10. kane December 7, 2015 at 13:24 #

It’s a lot of indiscriminate black, what is bothering me, rather than the cut-outs. Having said that, it’s much better than what she usually wears, sooo.

11. Christine December 7, 2015 at 13:23 #

Meh it’s okay

12. Evita December 7, 2015 at 13:00 #

The dress on her is perfect,the cutouts might not be the most flattering but they make this interesting…Now the hair on the other hand especially in other photos is really bad,the haircut seems sloppy,it doesn’t suit her face and it looks like no effort or styling was put into it

13. H December 7, 2015 at 12:54 #

To me this just looks good, nothing extraordinary. I think there are plenty of great options within Dior and yet Marion and Jennifer Lawrence seem to fight for the ugliest and ill-fitting pieces. Anyways, she looks decent.

14. Charlotte December 7, 2015 at 12:34 #

I don’t find the cut of the dress around her shoulders, really flaterring, makes her look a little bit boxy.
    Still, it’s her best look for a long time !