Menu

04.12.15

GQ Men Of The Year Party

GQ Men Of The Year Party

The GQ 20th Anniversary Men Of The Year Party took place at the Chateau Marmont on Thursday (December 3) in Los Angeles, California.

Sarah Hyland: The actress rocked a sexy Jonathan Simkhai Fall 2015 two piece dual-colour look which sees her stepping outside her comfort-zone with great finesse.

Ashley Benson: Continuing her impressive form the actress paired her drape top with a Tanya Taylor patent leather skirt from the Fall 2015 collection. I love how her array of accessories kept this look interesting.

Naomie Harris: With her ‘Spectre’ tour sadly over, this might be one of our last sightings of Naomie on the red carpet for 2015. The British actress kept up her great form going wearing a pretty Dior printed dress styled with an amazing pair of iridescent Kurt Geiger pumps.

GQ Men Of The Year Party 2

Anna Camp: It’s always bright and colourful in Anna Camp’s world. I love how she always stays true to her style. This hot-pink most dress was perfectly styled with all black accessories.

Serayah McNeill: With so many LBDs on this red carpet, the ‘Empire’ actress really stood out in her Fausto Puglisi dress which was a fun, vibrant and sassy look. Casadei pumps and a Les Petits Joueurs clutch provided the finishing touches.

Kylie Jenner: I was surprised by this Balmain muted offering from Kylie. It sticks to her favoured bod-con silhouette, but it’s not as attention grabbing as her red carpet looks tend to be.

GQ Men Of The Year Party 3

Christina Milian: One of the few to wear a floor-length look, this outfit didn’t feel quite right for the occasion.

Taraji P. Henson: I really miss Taraji’s ‘ The Curious Case of Benjamin Button’ red carpet style. Now it’s always a black dresses and Alexander Wang. She need to switch things up a bit.

Jamie Chung: Usually one to favour colour, her all black offering was enhanced by some amazing strappy sandals.

Credit: Getty

Get The Look: Emmy Rossum's Gotham Awards Makeup

Get The Look: Emmy Rossum’s Gotham Awards Makeup

Gigi Hadid's IRO Cliff Sweater & Stuart Weitzman Highland Boots

Gigi Hadid’s IRO Cliff Sweater & Stuart Weitzman Highland Boots

20 Responses to GQ Men Of The Year Party

1. Geva December 7, 2015 at 10:34 #

Jamie Chung’s dress is Three Floor.

2. jhh36 December 5, 2015 at 00:15 #

Naomie and Jamie look great. Sarah looks like little girl wearing her older sister’s trashy outfit.

3. Valentine December 4, 2015 at 23:26 #

Ashley’s top looks like a giant napkin that’s strangling her, I don’t like it.

4. Sara December 4, 2015 at 20:41 #

Naomie is flawless! Love her style. Such a chic and effortlessly sexy look. BdOTW

5. Dee December 4, 2015 at 19:49 #

I only really like Jamie’s look here:

6. Bee December 4, 2015 at 17:30 #

Serayah looks beautiful especially her makeup hair and dress – wish she had smiled and gone for different accessories. I think Taraji keeps wearing black Wang in a effort to separate herself from her character’s OTT dressing. She’s never had great style but with the access and clout she has now she’d be foolish not to fix her eyebrows and her style.

7. Amy December 4, 2015 at 16:58 #

wow, Sarah looks hot! I like the ensemble on her. it looks sexy without going tacky
    Ashley looks lovely and so does Anna

8. Alina December 4, 2015 at 16:42 #

The first four ladies look really nice, with Naomie being my favourite.

9. Christine December 4, 2015 at 16:09 #

I like Sarah’s look! She rocks it.

10. Evita December 4, 2015 at 16:07 #

Naomie is BDOTW-worthy,unless FC manages to feature Daisy Ridley before the poll,loved her in Dior!

11. H December 4, 2015 at 15:18 #

The top row (Naomie, Sarah and Ashley) look flawless, beautiful! I like Anna as well and she always looks so bright. Jamie is my favorite girl in black. I don’t like the length in Kylie’s dress, this is the GQ Awards K. Couldn’t care about the others.

12. Chris December 4, 2015 at 15:18 #

Naomie is my clear fav here, but I also like Anna, Ashley, Jamie and Sarah’s look as well.

13. pinksugar December 4, 2015 at 15:11 #

Sarah: On anyone else I would feel like this could look a bit cheap and try-hard but there’s an innocence about Sarah that sells it to me.

Naomie: I mean, let’s be honest Naomie can do very little wrong on the red carpet. Even her cocktail sized offerings are absolutely fabulous. I love the pumps.

Taraji: I agree her style use to feel much more age appropriate and elegant. I think the whole ‘Cookie’ phase has really cheapened her look.

Jamie: I’m not a black dress hater by any means but she usually offers such fun and interesting looks that this left me very disappointed.

Anna: I love her super feminine style. The pink is so pretty and I always love it paired with black. Her hair felt a bit brassy here though.

Kylie: I don’t know what it is with Kylie but I think she has hooched herself out so far that even when she tries to class it up she still looks cheap. While this Balmain is subdued for her, I still don’t care for it. I also think she looks better with longer hair with all the work has she has had done to her face.

14. Phoenix December 4, 2015 at 15:09 #

Love Naomies dress and the way she styled it. Ashley and Anna look lovely as well. And I do think Sarah looks quite appropriate for the event.
    The rest are no’s.

• Phoenix December 4, 2015 at 15:10 #

o and I loveeeee Jamies sandals.

15. Caroline December 4, 2015 at 15:07 #

I like Naomie, Anna, Kylie and Jamie.

16. alvaro_spain December 4, 2015 at 15:04 #

Serayah and Jamie Chung for me.

17. Aocc December 4, 2015 at 14:35 #

Naomie is the gift that keeps on giving! BDOTW

• kane December 4, 2015 at 16:07 #