Menu

04.12.15

2015 Telva Awards Red Carpet Roundup

MADRID, SPAIN - DECEMBER 01:  Celia Freijeiro attends the 'T De Moda' Awards by Telva Magazine at the Teatro Real on December 1, 2015 in Madrid, Spain.  (Photo by Fotonoticias/WireImage)

Here is a roundup of some of the other attendees who joined Nieves Alvarez at the 2015 Telva Awards on Tuesday (December 1) in Madrid, Spain.

Celia Freijeiro: The actress wore a breath-taking Georges Charka Couture gown which is one of the most dramatic pieces to take to the red carpet this year. Styled with a Jimmy Choo clutch and Piaget jewels, she was easily the best dressed at this event.

2015 Telva Awards Red Carpet Roundup 2

Natalia de Molina: You may remember that Emmy Rossum wore this same Carolina Fall 2015 off-the-shoulder gown back in June. Natalia styled her look with Yliana Yepez clutch and Carrera y Carrera jewels.

Alejandra Onieva: I love her shimmering Blumarine blush hued sequin tulle gown, however, the hair brings gown the look.

2015 Telva Awards Red Carpet Roundup 3

Megan Montaner: The actress glided down the red carpet wearing a dreamy Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2015 gown styled with Yliana Yepez clutch and Tous earrings. This was also a re-run. Mackenzie Foy wore this same gown during Cannes.

Candela Serrat: I love the playful appeal of Candela’s Georges Charkra Couture gown styled with L.K. Bennett clutch and Christian Louboutin shoes.

Credit: Getty

Lucy Liu In Lanvin - Bruno Magli Presents A Taste Of Italy

Lucy Liu In Lanvin – Bruno Magli Presents A Taste Of Italy

Fergie In Proenza Schouler - 29th FN Achievement Awards

Fergie In Proenza Schouler – 29th FN Achievement Awards

20 Responses to 2015 Telva Awards Red Carpet Roundup

1. marie December 5, 2015 at 18:13 #

I don’t like Celia’s gown and the longer I look at it the worse it gets. The shape is strange, it looks stiff – like made of plastic, the dots have an unfortunate color making them look like holes and the thing on the hem seems too much, like an afterthought.

The others are beautiful, but not mind-blowing either.
    My favorite is Candela, because she looks fresh, graceful, comfortable and captivating.

2. pinksugar December 4, 2015 at 15:46 #

I haven’t a clue who any of these women are but I love every dress here.

3. Caroline December 4, 2015 at 15:11 #

My favorite here is Alejandra, followed by Candela.

4. Bailey December 4, 2015 at 15:06 #

These looks are all nice, but Celia’s is hands down, the best! Natalia would be the second best.

5. alvaro_spain December 4, 2015 at 15:00 #

My fave here is Celia!

Silvia Abascal was also at the gala in Stephane Rouland.Beautiful!

And Natalia de Molina had also the premiere of her new film this week in a pink Dior.

• alvaro_spain December 4, 2015 at 15:02 #

Stéphane Rolland* sorry.

6. Phoenix December 4, 2015 at 14:50 #

Celias dress is quite intriguing. I like it.
    Emmys look was amazing and much sleeker, and I’m not amazed by Natalias take.

7. Marcel December 4, 2015 at 12:10 #

Honestly, I don’t love any of them. I can’t stand a puffy / voluminous skirt. They all look somehow dated.
    I would take Candela as winner.

8. kane December 4, 2015 at 10:50 #

Out of these Natalia, but as we’ve seen it at least as stunning on Emmy already even this look is disappointing.

I can’t say how much I dislike Celia’s gown. It’s big, but that’s it.

9. Chris December 4, 2015 at 10:43 #

I think Megan’s Oscar de la Renta was worn before by Mackenzie Foy during Cannes this year. Why did so many people at this event pick gowns that have been worn before?
    Natalia looks great, but Emmy wore it better and Emmy’s was such a memorable moment.
    Celia definitely is my favorite at the event as well.

• Chris December 4, 2015 at 10:45 #

Although I don’t like Celia’s clutch and something about the silhouette keeps me from loving it 100%, it sure is a nice ‘go big or go home’ fashion moment, which is always appreciated, especially since we obviously haven’t had much of those this year.

• Chris December 4, 2015 at 11:49 #

The longer I look at it, the least I like Celia’s gown, actually. I don’t like the shape, it looks stiff and… meh… it’s weird somehow.

• Marcel December 4, 2015 at 12:49 #

and the embroidery at the hem ? It is like if you plug in it lightens up.

• pinklady December 4, 2015 at 11:27 #

Yes it was worn by Mackenzie. I don’t neither understand the repetition of dresses. http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2015/05/25/mackenzie-foy-fendi-oscar-de-la-renta-little-prince-photocall-premiere/

10. CreoleLady December 4, 2015 at 10:26 #

Wow, Celia. She makes up for my disappointment over Nieves. J’adore the Herrera but dislike the hair. Emmy wore it better.

11. Christine December 4, 2015 at 10:19 #

Celia apart front the clutch looks amazing!

• Christine December 4, 2015 at 10:20 #

*from

12. Kim December 4, 2015 at 10:13 #

Natalie de Molina looks breathtaking ! BDOTW for sure!

13. Alina December 4, 2015 at 10:11 #