Menu

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Saloni & Matthew Williamson - Fostering Network's 'Fostering Excellence Awards' & Place2Be Headteacher Conference
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge attended the Fostering Network’s ‘Fostering Excellence Awards’ at BMA House in London, England on Tuesday (November 17) followed by the Place2Be Headteacher Conference at London’s Bank of America Merrill Lynch on Wednesday (November 18).

Fostering Excellence Awards: The cobalt-blue hue of her Saloni Fall 2015 frock was undeniably stunning. I only questioned the addition of the black belt upon seeing the lookbook, which proved the dress had a rather simple yet striking power all on its own. Here, the belt and plain pumps make it a bit more average.

Place2Be Headteacher Conference: If this Matthew Williamson Pre-Fall 2012 embellished gray peplum dress looks even remotely familiar, it’s because she wore it back in 2012, even styling it with what appears to be the same forest-green pumps. It was lovely then, and it still is now—even if it’s groundhog day.

Matthew Williamson

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Rooney Mara In Proenza Schouler - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Rooney Mara In Proenza Schouler – The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Natalie Dormer In Roland Mouret - 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2' New York Premiere

Natalie Dormer In Roland Mouret – ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2’ New York Premiere

18 Responses to Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Saloni & Matthew Williamson – Fostering Network’s ‘Fostering Excellence Awards’ & Place2Be Headteacher Conference

1. Godiva November 19, 2015 at 23:33 #

I feel like she’s trying… which is sad since this is utterly boring!

2. pinksugar November 19, 2015 at 21:05 #

Kate is such a beautiful, YOUNG woman I wish she would present herself that way. I like both dresses enough but the pumps age both looks, as do the heavy bangs. I also wish she would move her eyeliner up into the fluid-line rather than oddly placing it underneath all the time.

3. Marley November 19, 2015 at 20:41 #

She is a princess, not a entertainer that need to worry about her “red carpet” looks; she is their for business purposes. Either way, I think she looks lovely…I repeat outfits why don’t they attack me.

4. Ellen November 19, 2015 at 16:44 #

I’m glad you included the 2012 link because the placement of her hands/bag did not allow to see if the peplum had been modified out. I like the peplum and now know that it’s there because of your “repeat” comment. I like the second look and agree the look book has the better styling.

5. Caroline November 19, 2015 at 16:25 #

These are both pretty looks. I prefer the second one.

6. Dee November 19, 2015 at 13:38 #

She dresses in a uniform way. All her accessories are the same color and shoes are always solid pumps or wedges. She isn’t adventurous with fashion so there isn’t much to say. She always looks nice, appropriate and presentable. You know what to expect with Kate which isn’t neccessarily a bad thing just uneventful.

7. Anne November 19, 2015 at 13:18 #

I will love the Matthew Williamson dress always and forever, so I’m not bothered by the repeat. The styling of the first isn’t exciting, but I love the color and the silhouette

8. kane November 19, 2015 at 12:12 #

I don’t bother with the first dress, but I love the second one… happy to see it again… although I’d be more adventurous with the styling.

9. Eni November 19, 2015 at 12:09 #

Soooooo boring…

10. Christine November 19, 2015 at 10:14 #

Nothing special but déjà vu. I like the color of her first look. Second look: it’s the same ol.

11. Lee Ann November 19, 2015 at 10:01 #

I’m almost wishing she had bad taste rather than no taste. WTF with the hideous black belt? And don’t get me started on the shoes. She should get a medal for blanding down and thing she touches.

12. Aminet November 19, 2015 at 09:43 #

Honestly, these looks of hers are so boring.

Her big gowns are okay sometimes but looks like these shouldn’t even deserve the attention on the blog.

Sorry not sorry, Kate!

13. arjun November 19, 2015 at 07:45 #

everytime i saw her,i need to sleep literally

14. Yeliz November 19, 2015 at 07:29 #

Nothing exciting, nothing memorable; just two nice looks.

15. Nat39 November 19, 2015 at 06:59 #

I’m fine with the addition of the belt – it all looks well-fitted and maintains a good silhouette, nice colour, she looks lovely and appropriate. The 2nd look is instant deja vu, and I’m actually missing something at the waist, still nice though.

16. Alina November 19, 2015 at 06:44 #

Boring, deja-vu, groundhog day etc.

17. jx November 19, 2015 at 06:23 #

When royals repeat outfits it only means one thing: they own the clothes they’re wearing.

• Rebecca November 21, 2015 at 16:15 #

Ofc they do. The british royals are not allowed to take handouts or outisde loans (Maybe sometimes in jewellry) since it can be seen as bribing. One of the many constraints on their fashion.