Menu

16.11.15

2015 Baby2Baby Gala Red Carpet Roundup

2015 Baby2Baby Gala Red Carpet Roundup

Here is a roundup from the 2015 Baby2Baby Gala on Saturday (November 14) in Culver City, California.

Jenna Dewan Tatum: As always, Jenna was head and shoulders above the rest looking elegant wearing a Monique Lhuillier Spring 2016 spring-green strapless embroidered tulip dress with white degradé flowers. The styling – yes even the white shoes – made me swoon.

Reese Witherspoon: Sadly this is all wrong for Reese. Words I thought I would never say in reference to a Giambattista Valli Spring 2015 Couture piece. I guess this explains why she usually sticks to tried and trusted.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: From the sugary pink hue, to the poor construction of this Dior frock and the horrendous shoes, this was a no from head-to-toe from Rosie.

2015 Baby2Baby Gala Red Carpet Roundup 2

Gwen Stefani: ‘The Voice’ judge donned a Marchesa Spring 2016 one-shoulder, laser cut dress featuring a draped bodice and sculptural cascading peplum. I love how her Rene Caovilla mesh swirled pumps complemented her frock.

Jordana Brewster: I just love how modern Jordana’s looks in her Cushnie et Ochs one-shoulder jumpsuit.

Jaime King: During her maternity period I wasn’t a fan of Jaime’s style, but this Naeem Khan Fall 2015 embellished gown sees me fall back in love.

2015 Baby2Baby Gala Red Carpet Roundup 4

Mary Elizabeth Winstead: The actress wore an ethereal Halston Heritage Resort 2016 gown styled with a gold Monique Lhuillier clutch and John Hardy jewels.

Selma Blair: I have one word for Selma’s Narciso Rodriguez gown: unflattering.

Julie Bowen: The ‘Modern Family’ actress fared much better in her Monique Lhuillier Resort 2016 gown styled with complementary red sandals.

Credit: Getty

Must-Have Monday

Must-Have Monday

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Governors Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Governors Awards?

21 Responses to 2015 Baby2Baby Gala Red Carpet Roundup

1. Rodrigo November 17, 2015 at 23:06 #

I was hoping to see Kourtney Kardashian included in this post, I believe that her look was very good.

2. jhh36 November 17, 2015 at 03:11 #

The first row is a mess. I don’t like anything but the color of Jenna’s dress. It looks dated and with the white pumps — not good and I agree with the poster who said that the dress calls for a taller woman. Some people should stay in their style lane and Reese is one of them and what happened to Rosie. Is she wearing Kiernan Shipka’s dress? The second row is great except for the flawed fit of the crotch of Jordana’s jumpsuit and the half “helmet hair” style that Gwen is rocking. Everyone on the third row is basically wearing a nightgown of some sort.

3. Valissa November 17, 2015 at 01:22 #

I only really like Jamie, even if it is a little bridal.

Everybody else is a mess…I get that it’s a gala benefiting babies but why all the pastel colours and twee dresses? Blah

4. Nat39 November 17, 2015 at 00:52 #

Jenna and Jordana,

5. Bailey November 16, 2015 at 21:29 #

Jenna’s look is my favourite. Love the wrap style of the dress and the green colour with the white details looks great.

6. alvaro_spain November 16, 2015 at 20:02 #

Julie Bowen and Jamie King are my faves.

7. Sanya November 16, 2015 at 19:51 #

My favourite her is Julie. I think she looks beautiful and for me this look has a BDOTW potential. The second best look here is Jenna’s look. She is so great in using colours and she never looks boring. I think that this is the worst Reese ook this year. That dress is so unflattering on her.

8. Caroline November 16, 2015 at 19:37 #

I love the second row. And I also did like RHW a bit. She looks cute honestly, I don’t like the shoes but I don’t see what’s wrong with the dress.

9. cindy November 16, 2015 at 19:27 #

I don’t know who to blame the actresses, the stylists or the photographers because the pictures are awful.

10. Kim November 16, 2015 at 18:17 #

Jordana #1 here

11. Alina November 16, 2015 at 18:05 #

Jenna reigns supreme once again. She’s been very consistent this year and, tbh, one of my favourites.

12. Marcel November 16, 2015 at 18:01 #

Jena wins easily.
    2nd comes Gwen’s look, although I am a bit surprised that it is a Marchesa dress

13. Christine November 16, 2015 at 17:56 #

Jenna, Jaime and Mary look great and BDOTW worthy.

14. kane November 16, 2015 at 17:51 #

Jenna’s the only one I like, but I like her look a lot. Second on in a row!

15. pinksugar November 16, 2015 at 17:30 #

Jenna: I love this gown but I do think she is a bit too short to really give it life. The color is lovely on her though. Can’t say I am a fan of the hair here, I prefer her with longer tresses. A drop earring also would have been a nice touch.

Rosie: This is disastrous. Too cutsey and terrible styling.

Reese: Short, foofy dresses just aren’t Reese’s thing. So while I’m glad she wore something with a little personality, I’m sad it didn’t work in her favor.

Gwen: I like the recent softer side of Gwen, this looks lovely on her. Love the makeup.

Selma: Unflattering is being kind. This totally gives her man chest.

Jaime: While I hate the hair here, I love the dress. Beautiful beading.

16. Yeliz November 16, 2015 at 17:24 #

Mary Elizabeth and Julie are my favourites, they both look gorgeous. I also like Jenna’s (from the ankles up) and Jaime’s looks.

17. bisbee November 16, 2015 at 17:15 #

Selma is WAY too thin!

18. dafne November 16, 2015 at 17:04 #

Mary Elizabeth Winstead is my favourite!

19. MatBer November 16, 2015 at 16:56 #

The yellow belt on Reese is a disaster

I actually like Selma

The rest is disappointing, especially Rosie and Gwen

20. H November 16, 2015 at 16:18 #

Jenna and Jamie are definitely the starrs here, they looked terrific. Jordana was good.

NOW, what in the world happened to Rosie Huntington-Whitely? She’s usually who I tend to expect at a red carpet but here …?

21. Chris November 16, 2015 at 16:16 #

Jenna is my clear favorite, she looks amazing! A nice dress, such a great color and as usual, she wears it well!
    Jaime looks really good as well.
    I actually think Rosie’s look is okay-ish ankles up…
    I usually love everything Giambattista Valli, but yeah, that is pretty bad on Reese, I don’t like anything about that look…
    I’m intrigued by Gwem’s look, but maybe she should have worn her hair up?