Menu

11.11.15

Selena Gomez In Louis Vuitton, Jolibe Atelier & Mugler - 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show

On the bill with Ellie Goulding, Selena Gomez was also the guest performer at the 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show held at the Lexington Avenue Armory on Tuesday (November 10) in New York City.

Red Carpet: Starting as she meant go on, the singer donned a sexy Louis Vuitton studded leather dress with the zipper undone to the top of the hip bone. The look was styled with Jimmy Choo ‘Deckle’ sandals.

Performance: Taking the sex appeal she put forth on the red carpet, the singer dialed things up several notches for the performance rocking a Jolibe Atelier gown amped up with Saint Laurent Paris chain accented booties, Louis Vuitton half leather gloves and Messika jewelry. While I have often said I prefer her sweet and youthful side, she totally sells this look to me on this occasion.

Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show After Party: Opting to wear her Jimmy Choo ‘Deckle’ shoes once again, the problem I have with this Mugler mini is a. it doesn’t appear to at all fit well and b. you may remember that Naomie Harris wore the same dress two weeks ago – but better.

NMX2FP2_mk

You can buy Selena’s Jimmy Choo Deckle Sandals from Neiman Marcus.

Gugu Mbatha-Raw In Louis Vuitton - 'Concussion' AFI FEST 2015 Premiere

Gugu Mbatha-Raw In Louis Vuitton – ‘Concussion’ AFI FEST 2015 Premiere

Gigi Hadid's adidas x Rita Ora Mystic Moon Track Jacket

Gigi Hadid’s adidas x Rita Ora Mystic Moon Track Jacket

21 Responses to Selena Gomez In Louis Vuitton, Jolibe Atelier & Mugler – 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show

1. Bailey November 12, 2015 at 05:06 #

Hate all three looks and those coloured contacts are just plain creepy

2. Shin November 11, 2015 at 22:06 #

1st look: ok
    2nd look: oh i hate that chest baring cut, her boobs are horrible. She does need boob-job before wear that kind of dress.
    3rd look: no

3. Phoenix November 11, 2015 at 20:31 #

I find that all three look a lil sloppy. So No to all 3.

4. pinksugar November 11, 2015 at 18:52 #

Selena and the try-hardery have returned in full force I see. I get this was a sexy event but all of these looks are more trashy than anything else. I am getting as tired of seeing Selena’s overexposed breasts as I am Kim K’s (and that’s seriously saying something). The blue contacts are so early 00’s to me, so outdated and silly looking. Needless to say, I didn’t like any of these looks.

• Lashae November 12, 2015 at 22:29 #

5. Carolina November 11, 2015 at 18:14 #

The first look is decent. I don’t get why singers need to over tan to perform at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. And those green contacts are silly. She looks like she’s trying way too hard to fit in with the models.

6. easyBlake November 11, 2015 at 17:18 #

I’m normally so distracted by her baby face, so for hair & makeup alone, I say kudos for giving a different vibe. I like the first look & wish the second look was in a different fabric. The third skirt & top look is meh.

7. justme November 11, 2015 at 14:42 #

The first look is decent, I don’t like the other two and those contacts are not for her.

8. Mary S. November 11, 2015 at 14:39 #

The worst for me are those terrible contact lenses… Also, I think that the Mugler outfit is not a dress, but a two piece (top and skirt). Which can explain the fitting problems.

9. Cristina November 11, 2015 at 14:05 #

But why did she wear blue contact lenses? Not that she’s not pretty, but..I don’t know…it looks like she’s trying too hard. Why is she trying to look so different? She’s a pretty girl.

The dresses are meh. But it’s the VS show, so what did we expect?

I like her in Valentino and such way more.

10. Caroline November 11, 2015 at 13:47 #

Selena was actually my best dressed at the event. The models were beyond tacky. Her custom made LV looks great on her, her performance outfit is meh and I personally think she looks sexy in her Mugler dress.

11. Christine November 11, 2015 at 13:35 #

She’s not selling the third look. The rest is tacky

12. H November 11, 2015 at 13:24 #

Love the first and second look, third one is just meh, I think her team was very aware someone so high profile such as Naomie Harris wore it in London just about a week ago, and she was perfect in this dress!!

13. Dee November 11, 2015 at 13:17 #

The first look is alright. She is looking try hard to me. Her Valentino look seemed to suit her better than these.

14. Meme November 11, 2015 at 12:56 #

Ugh to all of these very Kartrashian dresses.

15. sara November 11, 2015 at 12:37 #

that tragic tan….. those contacts… she looks like a real house wifes star

16. Yeliz November 11, 2015 at 12:09 #

The first look is OK, though the slit is way too high. No to the other looks.

17. Charlotte November 11, 2015 at 11:48 #

I like the first look, it’s working on her.
    The second look is OK for the occassion and the third looks id bad, the dress doesn’t fit her and Naomie Harris wore it so much better!

18. Alina November 11, 2015 at 11:45 #

Kind of yes. | No. | No.

19. Iva November 11, 2015 at 11:42 #

First look – ok.
    Second look – it can pass for a performance.
    Third look – big no!
    Especially when the same dress has been worn much better at the same event: http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/martha-hunt-attends-the-2015-victorias-secret-fashion-show-news-photo/496598006