Menu

Olivia Wilde In Dolce & Gabbana & Rosie Assoulin - 23rd Annual Hamptons International Film Festival

Olivia Wilde served up two looks while promoting her latest movie, ‘Meadowland’ this weekend.

Chairman’s Reception Hamptons International Film Festival: On Saturday (October 10) she donned a Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2015 look. Had it not been for the runway image, I would’ve said she mismatched her look as the top and skirt don’t work together for me.

‘Meadowland’ New York Premiere: Things improved somewhat for the premiere on Sunday (October 12) where the actress wore an bi-colour Rosie Assoulin Resort 2016 gown. I love cut-out flower bodice and flower at the skirt hem design which gives this piece a very unique stance. If it weren’t for the fit issues, I would’ve loved this.

Rosie Assoulin

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Variety's Power Of Women Luncheon Red Carpet Roundup

Variety’s Power Of Women Luncheon Red Carpet Roundup

Gigi Hadid's Elizabeth and James Astor Poncho

Gigi Hadid’s Elizabeth and James Astor Poncho

16 Responses to Olivia Wilde In Dolce & Gabbana & Rosie Assoulin – 23rd Annual Hamptons Film Festival & ‘Meadowland’ New York Premiere

1. Allieh October 13, 2015 at 16:54 #

That rosie assoulin dress was one of my favorites from resort 16 – I think she looks great, maybe she could have stood better but I think the dress is just gorgeous

2. Kim October 13, 2015 at 15:56 #

UGH so close with that second look! Had the markings of BDOTY but she just can’t pull it off with the same finesse as someone like Diane Kruger or Camilla Belle.

3. Valissa October 13, 2015 at 07:06 #

That Rosie Assoulin dress is so ugly! NO from me!
    The first look is better but I really dislike the kids scribbles on that skirt. I don’t get why D&G are trying to make that appealing…it isn’t.

4. kane October 12, 2015 at 22:30 #

The second look may go on my BDOTY long list. Not crazy about the top with the skirt in look 1 but it she makes it work.

5. TeaAtTwo October 12, 2015 at 22:23 #

It’s a shame that the fit is off in the Assoulin look because it would have been BDOTW worthy, I love the dress.

6. Bailey October 12, 2015 at 19:12 #

Both looks are terrible, the second look mainly because of the fit

• Fiona-Brasil October 12, 2015 at 22:47 #

+ 1

• Alina October 13, 2015 at 18:48 #

+2. She’s had this kind of period before, when nothing seemed to work on her.

7. Caroline October 12, 2015 at 18:32 #

Love the 1st look, hate the 2nd one.

8. lee October 12, 2015 at 18:19 #

should’ve worn strappy sandals with the second look.

9. edie October 12, 2015 at 18:13 #

I like the first look better, actually. It’s cute. However, I’d swap out the see-through top for a black silk blouse or even ribbed black sweater.

10. Yeliz October 12, 2015 at 18:07 #

I adore the second look. It might have some fit issues but she looks gorgeous nonetheless. The first look is cute, imo.

11. Christine October 12, 2015 at 18:04 #

The second look is better than the first look, but I agree about the fit issues

12. Phoenix October 12, 2015 at 17:51 #

I like the skirt of the first look. Very cute.
    The second I would of loved but the fit is too far off. Its distracting from the overall look. What a shame!

13. Chris October 12, 2015 at 17:47 #

The second look is pretty awesome, the fit could be a bit better and maybe the fabric could look a tiny bit better, but I like it.
    The first look just is a really odd combination of things.

14. pinksugar October 12, 2015 at 17:43 #

I like both of these looks but the top with the first one just doesn’t go with the skirt. It’s a very odd pairing. So from the waist down, she sold it to me. I love the 2nd look. I don’t mind the fit because it looks better on her than the model. I do wish she had worn a sandal, or at the very least matched her reds better.