Menu

Ciara In Alexandre Vauthier Couture – 2015 MTV Video Music Awards #VMAs

Ciara In Alexandre Vauthier - 2015 MTV Video Music Awards #VMAs

Ciara attended the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards at the Microsoft Theater on Sunday (August 30) in Los Angeles, California.

This Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2015 Couture black cap-sleeve dress with fringe and gold bullet beading should work at the VMAs, but I’m just not buying it from Ciara.

The hair is all wrong to start with and she doesn’t appear to be breathing any life into it this piece.

Methinks FKA twigs and Ciara should’ve swapped looks.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian & Kylie Jenner In Balmain - 2015 MTV Video Music Awards #VMAs

Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian & Kylie Jenner In Balmain – 2015 MTV Video Music Awards #VMAs

Taylor Swift In Ashish - 2015 MTV Video Music Awards #VMAs

Taylor Swift In Ashish – 2015 MTV Video Music Awards #VMAs

11 Responses to Ciara In Alexandre Vauthier Couture – 2015 MTV Video Music Awards #VMAs

1. Carol August 31, 2015 at 16:46 #

But WHY I mean, she looked so flawless in her Elie Saab gown at the ESPYS….

2. pinksugar August 31, 2015 at 15:32 #

This looks as trashy as anything I saw. Of course Ciara isn’t known to be the most classy of women when it comes to fashion, so it’s pretty predictable.

3. Caroline August 31, 2015 at 15:18 #

This is a mess.

4. CocoaChanelle August 31, 2015 at 14:33 #

I love the way Ciara brought this look! Gorgeous! She looks like a Warrior Goddess! She shows a strong look is ultimately sexy. I love that her hair incorporated sleekness to a choppy look. And her body is everything! Love her.

5. Ahot August 31, 2015 at 14:27 #

Best dressed for me! I saw sideshots of this, she had attitude in spade! & the bob looks amazing! Cici started the sheer trend, so been there done that. This is everything: back to edgy Ciara.

Also Twigs was great in her interpretation of sexy as is, because it was so unexpected.

6. CreoleLady August 31, 2015 at 12:28 #

Not entirely feeling the design of Twig’s Versace (trashy) or this look (overwrought). Agree, hair is not the best given what lies below. Oh well, it’s the VMAs, I’ve certainly seen worse. But the close-ups (!), swooning over her beauty look in those pictures.

7. Alina August 31, 2015 at 12:24 #

I don’t like the dress on the model and Ciara does nothing to change my mind.

8. Chris August 31, 2015 at 11:56 #

I don’t like this in general, not on the runway either. She looks like she has almost no neck in this. Ciara’s hair and make-up don’t work with this either. Not a good look.

• Dee August 31, 2015 at 13:53 #

I agree.

9. Phoenix August 31, 2015 at 11:53 #

Mess. The hair down totally messes with the look. Besides it being a totally messy look to begin with.

10. Christine August 31, 2015 at 11:53 #

I agree about the FKA Twigs swap.

I like this a lot, but not on Ciara