Menu

25.08.15

Jennifer Lopez In Alex Perry – American Idol Little Rock Auditions

Jennifer Lopez In Alex Perry -  American Idol Little Rock Auditions

This weekend, the next stop on the hunt for the next American Idol was Little Rock Arkansas.

Jennifer Lopez pretty much left me speechless.

For once she didn’t favour a how-do-you-manage-to-sit-in-that-napkin-of-a-dress? style for something different from Alex Perry.

The tri-coloured textured look is everything I hope for from a Jennifer Lopez look: chic, sexy, figure-flattering and modern without a hint of try-hardness.

Jennifer styled her summery look with white Louboutin pumps, Sama shades and Butani diamond jewels.

This might just be my favourite Jennifer Lopez look this year.

Credit: Alex Perry & MICHAEL BECKER / FOX

Crystal Reed In Bec & Bridge - 'The Gift' Sydney Premiere

Crystal Reed In Bec & Bridge – ‘The Gift’ Sydney Premiere

Ciara's Kurt Geiger London ‘Anja’ Pumps

Ciara’s Kurt Geiger London ‘Anja’ Pumps

22 Responses to Jennifer Lopez In Alex Perry – American Idol Little Rock Auditions

1. Giada August 27, 2015 at 00:20 #

Wow! She looks fantastic! I was really disappointed in her birthday-look, but this is amazing!

2. Amy August 26, 2015 at 09:47 #

HOT.the colors work very well with her skintone, and she looks sexy without trying too hard. My only complaint : the top knot and the lipstick (too ashy I think) but none of these things ruin the look. BDOTW nominee.
    Btw people are just too harsh on Jlo sometimes.

3. pinksugar August 25, 2015 at 23:30 #

I am one of the few people here who thinks she pretty much always looks amazing, this is a perfect example as to why. She blows the model away in comparison. I love the colors and how it hugs her curves. While I am never a fan of the topknot, it oddly works here.

4. Bailey August 25, 2015 at 20:35 #

Much prefer the lookbook version of this dress. It looks too much like she’s dressing up like a sexy teacher, which comes off as trying too hard

• Fiona-Brasil August 25, 2015 at 21:59 #

+ 1

5. meme August 25, 2015 at 18:29 #

that dress fits her like a glove…it’s not too tight at all. I’m shocked to see her completely covered up…she actually looks a bit classy but I do hate the lip color and the topknot.

6. Caroline August 25, 2015 at 17:44 #

Wow she really looks great. Love this on her.

7. Fiona-Brasil August 25, 2015 at 16:41 #

IMHO this dress doesn’t flatter her or anybody as a matter of fact.The tight fit, the pastel colors, is a huge no.Reminds me that ugly number Emma Roberts wore a week ago.

8. Alina August 25, 2015 at 16:34 #

I love it in the main picture! I do wish she had done something different with her hair, but this is a win anyway.

9. carrie August 25, 2015 at 16:16 #

Whoa. The best from her in a while.

Carrie

10. tuftufwang August 25, 2015 at 16:10 #

great look for her! I NEVER liked anything on J. Lo. She’s always in something too tight, too revealing, too tacky etc. But this is classy and fits her perfectly. FC, where can I get this dress?!!!

11. Ariya August 25, 2015 at 15:44 #

This might be the first time that a dress was modified to cover up JLo as its always the other way round.
    Although the posing is quite OTT I love the dress on her.
    Also I think the fit and length are flattering on her body.

12. Phoenix August 25, 2015 at 15:10 #

Lovely. And no, I do not think its too tight. It fits her quite perfectly. Its a nice look for her. Refreshing and classy yet still has plenty of sex-appeal.
    Cant say Im a huge fan of the top-knot but I’m just nitpicking now. Great look.

13. Dee August 25, 2015 at 14:06 #

I find this length on Jlo very flattering. I like the outfit and it doesn’t look tight to me. I just am not feeling the lip color. It’s too garish, the hair I’m sick of that top knot on her. I think she should have worn her hair down.

• The original AB August 25, 2015 at 18:10 #

14. Anne August 25, 2015 at 13:10 #

I don’t see a single bunch or pulling fabric around her enviable curves, so I’m a bit perplexed why some think this bodycon dress is too tight. I think the colors looks great on her caramel skin tone, and I am singing hallelujah for a presentable (and flattering) hem length.

I do think the photos with the glasses, clutch and umpteen rings & bangles are OTT, but without all the extra accessories, this is a winner for JLo. I’m not a huge fan of the lippie, but that’s a personal quibble.

15. Evita August 25, 2015 at 12:56 #

the dress is too tight and plain ugly and the whole look gives me a wth vibe.I mean she made me hate pastels,they really don’t flatter her beautiful skin,the design is just too many ideas and elements put into one dress,I mean the colors with the fabric and then the shirt detail on the top it just doesn’t work,it’s a bit housewife and then a bit tacky and idk pageanty with the bun and the pose and then the make washes her off and it’s just ugh…I do love the earrings though!Nothing can beat the Valentino dress at the Tony Awards imo

16. Chris August 25, 2015 at 12:55 #

Definitely one of her better looks. I like it.

17. alvaro_spain August 25, 2015 at 12:48 #

Wow, wow, wow… I love this!!

18. edie August 25, 2015 at 12:20 #

It does look a little tight, but it also looks like stretchy fabric. I really like the ice cream sundae color combo with her skin tone. It looks like she’s had some filler put into her cheeks and lips, which I’m having trouble unseeing. Maybe she’s just put on a tad bit of weight (not a bad thing at all).

19. Christine August 25, 2015 at 12:11 #

Looks a little on the tight side and them hem of the dress looks unfinished. If that’s the design – then that’s ugh. But she is working the He$$ out of this dress! Can’t deny that.