Menu

06.08.15

Disney ABC Television Group’s 2015 Summer TCA Press Tour Photocall

Disney ABC Television Group's 2015 Summer TCA Press Tour Photocall

A host of actresses joined Priyanka Chopra and Kerry Washington on the red carpet for the Disney ABC Television Group’s 2015 TCA Summer Press Tour on Tuesday (August 4) in Beverly Hills, California.

Bellamy Young: I see where Bellamy was going here, but sadly I just don’t buy it. While I have no problem with the Valentino animal print dress, the Tamara Mellon studded booties don’t work for her and the Edie Parker mint clutch is terribly out of place. To add more oil onto the fire, I don’t like her bangs either. The whole hairstyle screams mullet.

Regina King: There’s no way you could’ve missed Regina in her hot-pink Tamara Mellon one-shoulder jumpsuit. While I think the look would’ve fared better without the layered detail, she’s rocking the hell out of this piece. Tri-colour Christian Louboutin ‘Otrot’ fringed colour-block suede sandals added yet more pizazz to this look.

Elizabeth Henstridge: Another actress who was sure to be seen was Elizabeth Henstridge. The brunette beauty opted for a colour-block House of Holland ‘Emily’ dress rendered in a 70s flower power vibe. Keeping the focus on the dress, nude sandals rounded out her look.

Disney ABC Television Group's 2015 Summer TCA Press Tour Photocall 2

Ellen Pompeo: The actress’ Roland Mouret look was clean, fresh and summery, yet I found myself totally bored by it. Even the dual-colour pumps failed to pique my interest.

Amber Valletta: Putting the capital L in LBD, the model stunned wearing a Noam Hanoch black lace panelled dress with Monica Vinader jewels.

Chloe Bennett: I love everything about Chloe’s Rubin Singer Resort 2015 abstract leopard print dress. It’s fun and flirty with plenty of youthful appeal. She neither under or overcooked the look.

Disney ABC Television Group's 2015 Summer TCA Press Tour Photocall 3

Constance Wu: I love the grommet and scalloped detailing which adds plenty of intrigue to Constance’s Storets dress. I just wish she had more fun with the styling as I’m not a fan of her two-tone Jerome C. Rousseau ‘Flicker’ pumps or her black clutch.

Camilla Ludington: This was perhaps one of my favourite looks of the event. Mostly because her Saint Laurent lipstick print blouse and Derek Lam shorts combo was so chic and modern. But mostly because of her Manolo Blahnik ankle tie red pumps which are to die for.

Taissa Farmiga: Had it not been for the dual-colour layer, I perhaps wouldn’t have paid much attention to this. The look is sweet, but nothing to get excited about.

Credit: Getty

Gigi Hadid In Marciano - David Jones Spring/Summer 2015 Fashion Launch

Gigi Hadid In Marciano – David Jones Spring/Summer 2015 Fashion Launch

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

11 Responses to Disney ABC Television Group’s 2015 Summer TCA Press Tour Photocall

1. alvaro_spain August 7, 2015 at 12:51 #

Camilla and Chloe are the best here.

2. Christine August 6, 2015 at 20:08 #

Elizabeth and Camilla are my favorites

3. Amy August 6, 2015 at 19:46 #

Bellamy’s hair is ruining everything.
    Amber looks hot, a little of out place but still hot
    I actually like Taissa’s dress.

4. Yeliz August 6, 2015 at 19:45 #

Chloe and Camilla are my favourites of the bunch, they both look great. I also like Elizabeth’s look.

5. dee August 6, 2015 at 19:27 #

I only like Chloe and Camilla’s looks.

6. justme August 6, 2015 at 19:17 #

Camilla Ludington’s is my favorite of the bunch. I wouldn’t change a thing.

7. Bailey August 6, 2015 at 18:28 #

Camilla’s look is the best by far. Really love the red shoes

8. Alina August 6, 2015 at 18:11 #

Bellamy Young:This is such a mess. Whoever did this to her deserves to be fired.

Regina King: I love colour as much as anyone, but this is just too much.

Elizabeth Henstridge: Love this! Different, interesting, beautiful. I’m sold.

Ellen Pompeo: I like this, but I think it would have been much better, had the pants been high waisted and fitted.

Amber Valletta: No. Just… no.

Chloe Bennett: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Constance Wu: Beautiful, but forgettable.

Camilla Ludington: I love this too! Perfectly styled. Jessica Paster does an amazing job with Camilla.

Taissa Farmiga: This dress needed a belt. As presented, it’s a tent.

Kerry Washington, Elizabeth Henstrige, Chloe Bennett and Camilla Ludington were my favourites at this event. All 4 of them are BDOTW worthy, in my opinion. Especially in such a slow week.

9. Charlotte August 6, 2015 at 18:08 #

Camilla Ludington is my favorite, I love her shorts and her whole look is great.
    Bellamy Young is the worst, nothing works together and the hair is awful !

10. Chris August 6, 2015 at 18:07 #

Camilla looks best here, followed by Elizabeth and Chloe. Constance looks fine as well. I don’t like the rest.

11. Evita August 6, 2015 at 17:44 #

Bellamy looks dated,hate the animal print,the hair,everything and that mint clutch looks really out of place.
    Regina’s look hurts my eyes,I hate bright neon fuschia and the blue shoes are way too mch. Also has she ver heard of the word tailoring?
    Love Elizabeth’s look,the dress is so her,my only complaint is that it might be a bit too long…
    The shirt that Ellen is wearing needs to be burnt and the pants need to be shortened because they have swallowed her,but I do like the shoes.
    Amber’s look,while out of place,ott sexy,typical of her and with a necklace that was not needed,is well-tailored,although it needed to be longer and she looks good in it.
    Chloe looks great,love the new haircut!
    Constance looks fine,I like the accessorising,but I really wish she hadn’t opted for burgundy in summer and she had had some fun.
    Camilla’s look is my everything right today.
    Taissa looks wacky,hate the dress,it’s all kinds of wrong,it’s too big,too long and that keyhole cutout is just the icing on the cake!
    To sum up,I love the looks of the Shield girls,Chloe and Elizabeth,and Camilla’s look. I would vote for Camilla’s look for BDOTW!