Menu

08.07.15

Lancôme 80th Anniversary Party

PARIS, FRANCE - JULY 07:  Isabella Rossellini, Lupita Nyong'o, Julia Roberts, Penelope Cruz, Kate Winslet and Lilly Collins attend the Lancome 80th Anniversary Party as part of Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2015/2016 on July 7, 2015 in Paris, France.  (Photo by Pierre Suu/WireImage)

Isabella Rossellini, Lupita Nyong’o, Julia Roberts, Penelope Cruz, Kate Winslet and Lilly Collins attended Lancôme’s 80th Anniversary Party as ambassadors of the brand on Tuesday (July 7) in Paris, France.

Isabella Rossellini: The gorgeous Italian actress suited up in a classic tux adding a feminine touch via her Chanel pearls.

Lupita Nyong’o: The Kenya beauty didn’t get the wear-black memo, opting to stand out in a sparkling silver Prada number.

Julia Roberts: I’m not surprised to see Julia in a Givenchy suit. I love the flirty nature with the shorter length and delicate lace blouse.

Penelope Cruz: The Spanish beauty stood out for me in her Emilio Pucci lace accented gown, even if it does feel a bit dated.

Kate Winslet: Many of you are tired of her go-to fitted frocks, so on this occasion you will be delighted to see her don an Alaia fit and flare design.

Lily Collins: The young actress wore an elaborate Mikael D high-low gown styled with Giuseppe Zanotti heels and Messika jewels. The nude lining is turning me off this look.

Despite the lack of colour there is are some great looks here. My favourites are Isabella and Penelope.

Credit: Getty

Live Stream: Elie Saab Fall 2015 Couture

Live Stream: Elie Saab Fall 2015 Couture

Armani Privé Fall 2015 Front Row

Armani Privé Fall 2015 Front Row

21 Responses to Lancôme 80th Anniversary Party

1. pinksugar July 8, 2015 at 23:40 #

Sans Insabella i like all of these looks. Lily is my favorite of the bunch. Penelope seems to be stuck in the early 00’s but it works here.

2. Yeliz July 8, 2015 at 23:22 #

Lupita and Lily, though I only like her look from the ankles up.

3. jhh36 July 8, 2015 at 19:09 #

Love Lupita’s dress but her makeup and hair are bad IMO. Lily looks good and the rest are meh.

4. Noemi July 8, 2015 at 14:37 #

Lupita and Lily are my favourites, even if I’m not crazy about the styling, their dresses are gorgeous.

• Claire July 8, 2015 at 21:10 #

5. cindy July 8, 2015 at 14:32 #

I like Lupita and Lily. I agree that Lily’s dress looks better on instagram than in these professional photos. I love Kate Winslet so I don’t care what she wears she will always be perfect.

• bfly July 8, 2015 at 19:18 #

Wow, I agree word for word!

6. Caroline July 8, 2015 at 14:29 #

Lupita looks radiant. She should choose Prada more often.

• charlotte July 9, 2015 at 03:43 #

the only lady who caught my eye was Lupita,this girl really knows how to do evening dressing.sadly the same can’t be said to her daytime wear.
      AS for the rest of the bunch,I couldn’t pretend to be interested in any of their looks.

7. dee July 8, 2015 at 14:25 #

I like Lupita’s look only.

8. alvaro_spain July 8, 2015 at 13:57 #

Penelope is the best here by far.

9. Chris July 8, 2015 at 11:54 #

I actually love Lupita’s and Lily’s looks here!! The dress looks good on Lupita and hair and make-up assure that she looks absolutely gorgeous! Lily looks amazing as well!
    My third favorite would be Isabella, followed by Julia.
    Overall, although nearly all of them are black, I do like most of these.

10. Christine July 8, 2015 at 11:00 #

None

• Lashae July 8, 2015 at 11:27 #

11. Evita July 8, 2015 at 10:53 #

Lupita and Lily are the ones that tried to be dressed appropriately for the party and go big and be worthy ambassadors and everything but although I appreciate the effort,idk wtf is going on with Lupita’s hair,the dress needed to be a little shorter and Lily’s dress looked so much better on instagram,here it looks like a fugly prom dress and styling is just ugh,I mean she’s a Lancome ambassador and I have to say her makeup looks really bad…
    I thought Isabella looked good,although the fan is covering most of her ensemble until I got to the hem of the pants…Yikes..
    Julia looks good but SOO boring and the blonde hair with the tan is a no from me
    Penelope’s look is tacky,dated and the sheer skirt looks very raggedy
    Kate with her hair slicked back looks weird and she has overaccesorised,also those peep-toes are so dated.
    What a dissapointing group of women…Each and every one of them should have upped their game!

• Noemi July 8, 2015 at 14:43 #

I totally agree about the make-up, they all look bad (maybe Julia Roberts is the best), not glowing but sweating (I understand it was hot in Paris but really, the make-up artists have no excuse).

• Evita July 8, 2015 at 21:20 #

Exactly,the makeup artists have no excuse,there are primers and products that ensure that the makeup stays on and I woud have given a pass on their looks if their faces looked stunning but yeah it’s really bad. Also living in Greece myself, I wouldn’t say it’s that hot in Paris lol…

• Noemi July 9, 2015 at 11:14 #

Oh, even if the weather is going crazy and Paris is quite hot, I’m sure Greece is hotter, I hope you live by the sea!
          I read that Lisa Eldridge did the make-up of Isabella Rossellini and Kate Winslet, and I love Lisa! Luckily she didn’t do the make-up of Lily Collins, which I find the worst of them and it’s a pity.

12. kane July 8, 2015 at 10:45 #

Standard-fare all around. Happy to note, though, that I like Lupita’s look. It’s been a loooong time since I last wrote that.

13. AB July 8, 2015 at 10:44 #

I think they all look good, my favourites are Isabella,Lupita and Penelope in that order.

14. Fiona-Brasil July 8, 2015 at 10:41 #

My faves are : Penelope, Lupita and Lilly.