Menu

08.07.15

Armani Privé Fall 2015 Front Row

Armani Privé Fall 2015 Couture Front Row

The Armani Prive Fall 2015 show took place on Tuesday (July 7) in Paris, France.

Naomi Watts: This white Giorgio Armani piece is a sheer delight with its delicate display of embroidered lace and straightforward design. I like how Naomi kept the styling simple with nude pumps. While I love this summery offering, what I’m most impressed about here is the amount of volume in Naomi’s hair.

Chrissy Tiegen: The handsome couple continue to do the rounds during fashion week. Chrissy is known for her love for Zuhair Murad gowns and John is known for his commitment to Gucci, so could this chic showing at Couture week see them switching to Armani? Unless Giorgio makes gowns for Chrissy that are plunging to the navel and slit to the thigh, I can’t see it, but I’m happy to be proved wrong.

Credit: FameFlynet

Lancôme 80th Anniversary Party

Lancôme 80th Anniversary Party

Poppy Delevingne's J Brand 'L8001' Super-Skinny Mid-Rise Leather Leggings

Poppy Delevingne’s J Brand ‘L8001’ Super-Skinny Mid-Rise Leather Leggings

18 Responses to Armani Privé Fall 2015 Front Row

1. Bailey July 9, 2015 at 21:48 #

Really like Chrissy’s look!

2. charlotte July 9, 2015 at 03:38 #

I absolutely loved Noami’s little white dress but I also really hate her nude pumps,it seemed wrong pairing these two elements together.
    I usually hate Chrissy’s ultra sexy west coast hot girl look,but on this occasion,I found myself quite smitten with her top and pants combination.it’s polished and very Armani.

3. pinksugar July 8, 2015 at 23:24 #

Naomi looks fantastic and it’s so nice to not see a hint of Chrissy’s breasts or navel for once.

4. Yeliz July 8, 2015 at 23:23 #

I like all three looks, especially Naomi.

5. Rebecca Z July 8, 2015 at 21:50 #

Naomi should be a BDOTW contender. The dress is lovey and her styling is great as well.

6. kane July 8, 2015 at 21:04 #

Naomi ankles up and Chrissy as a whole (has this ever happened? I’m surprised myself).

7. jhh36 July 8, 2015 at 19:19 #

Wow, a lot of negativity for Chrissy on this site. Her style is not my favorite but I do not find her to be any more exposed than the average starlet. She looks great here, casual but great and this is one of Naomi’s best looks IMO.

8. Fiona-Brasil July 8, 2015 at 15:42 #

Naomi looks simply gorgeous!

9. Phoenix July 8, 2015 at 15:00 #

Naomi looks so much fresher and youthful than usual! Love whatever she is doing….The hair and makeup are great, the dress is lovely on her, I just wish she chose brighter shoes.
    Im glad Chrissy is covered up….

10. Jenny July 8, 2015 at 14:56 #

Noami looks ever youthful and poised!
    Chrissy has never looked better,

• bfly July 8, 2015 at 19:12 #

I agree re. Chrissy. The natural makeup and hair is so refreshing. And while it may not be my favorite outfit in the world, she looks tons better here than her usual try-hard OTT looks.

11. Carol July 8, 2015 at 14:38 #

This was the best Haute Couture collection so far.

12. Caroline July 8, 2015 at 14:28 #

Love Naomi, not feeling Chrissy, she looks cute but too casual.

13. amy July 8, 2015 at 14:13 #

waist up, Naomi is flawless.
    Chrissy & John look very sharp. it’s nice to see Chrissy covered up for once

14. Christine July 8, 2015 at 14:07 #

Naomi looks fresh and chic! John looks great. Chrissy looks OK

15. justme July 8, 2015 at 13:35 #

Naomi looks 10 years younger. Her hair and makeup are on point *thumbs up*
    If she had picked a pair of colourful sandals, I would have died and gone to fashion heaven. Oh well, she still looks lovely.

Whether she’s covered up or not, there’s something about Chrissy’s style I dislike.

• Evita July 8, 2015 at 14:11 #

I agree with everything you wrote about both Naomi and Chrissy. I find Chrissy’s look really baffling,the top she’s wearing looks cheap,the pants are too freaking long *sighs while bringing to mind Jenna’s textbook perfect jumpsuit from last week* and the accessories make no sense,from the pointy shoes to the larger than life clutch and the heavy necklace.

• Noemi July 8, 2015 at 14:40 #

I totally agree with you about Naomi, she looks so young and beautiful.
      I’m not crazy about Chrissy Teigen’s style neither, but I think she looks quite good, here.