Jenna Dewan-Tatum In Reem Acra – ‘Magic Mike XXL’ LA Premiere

Jenna Dewan-Tatum In Reem Acra - 'Magic Mike XXL' LA Premiere

Jenna Dewan-Tatum attended the LA premiere of ‘Magic Mike XXL’ held at TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX on Thursday (June 25) in Hollywood, California.

The actress wore a shimmering masterpiece from Reem Acra’s Fall 2015 which she complemented with matching footwear.

If you’re thinking that Jenna’s dress didn’t need cuffs, you’ll be surprised to learn that her dress actually has long sleeves.

Reem Acra has always been the master of illusion dresses, and this is just one of those flawless creations.

Credit: & Getty

Rashida Jones' Anya Hindmarch 'Imperial Yes / No' Clutch

Rashida Jones’ Anya Hindmarch ‘Imperial Yes / No’ Clutch

Laura Vandervoort In Elisabetta Franchi - 41st Annual Saturn Awards

Laura Vandervoort In Elisabetta Franchi – 41st Annual Saturn Awards

12 Responses to Jenna Dewan-Tatum In Reem Acra – ‘Magic Mike XXL’ LA Premiere

1. bfly June 27, 2015 at 00:41 #

Until you said the cuffs are attached to sleeves, I really didn’t dig them, but for some reason, knowing it’s an illusion sleeve, makes me like it much better. The finely pleated, metallic lace of the skirt is so divine. But the best of all, for me, is her makeup! That lipcolor…. Wow. And her hair looks great too. I’m a fan, h2t.

2. pinksugar June 26, 2015 at 22:26 #

I usually am down with Jenna’s style but I hate the arm cuffs. Illusion or not they are too much. I would have loved this without them. Pretty hair/makeup as usual though.

3. Rebecca June 26, 2015 at 19:50 #

I’ve always been a fan of Jenna’s style, but this doesn’t blow me away. I like the illusion cuffs; they really give the dress an edge, but there’s something about it — I think it’s the hem — that makes it seem a bit… tween-y.

I LOVE her shoes though! Are they Jimmy Choo?

4. Lisa June 26, 2015 at 16:45 #

This dress does not actually have illusion sleeves. It has a cuff that ends in a sleeve so that it could be embroidered. However, the cuffs are NOT connected the the short sleeves of the dress.

5. Phoenix June 26, 2015 at 15:07 #

Why cant all designers manage illusion like this? This illusion really is flawless. I never would of guessed if not pointed out.
    Anyways, she does look good. The sleeves add an interesting touch and the shoes are a great choice here.

6. Fran├žois Bresmal June 26, 2015 at 14:01 #

Well, besides the fact that the cuffs are included in the dress, it’s totally the element that gives this outfit an edge so I would have definitely missed them if those were removable cuffs!

7. Evita June 26, 2015 at 12:09 #

Wow the illusion panels are perfect! I think the dress is nice,it’s different,maye a bit too flashy for my taste and I think it would have benefited from a nude makeup look and maybe just maybe a different hairstyle?! Idk I’m not 100% sold on this look

8. Fiona-Brasil June 26, 2015 at 11:26 #

Beautiful!She always dresses appropriately to her petite frame.

9. Yeliz June 26, 2015 at 11:25 #

That is one perfectly working illusion. She looks great, love the dress on her and her styling.

10. justme June 26, 2015 at 11:22 #

Even in the close-ups, the illusion is hard to see. I’m impressed.

Pretty look.

11. Christine June 26, 2015 at 09:13 #

I like this. She makes it work!

• dee June 26, 2015 at 14:44 #

I agree. She is making this work.