Menu

Aishwarya Rai In Oscar de la Renta – ‘Jazbaa’ Cannes Film Festival Photocall

Aishwarya Rai In Oscar de la Renta - 'Jazbaa' Cannes Film Festival Photocall

Aishwarya Rai attended the ‘Jazbaa’ photocall during the 68th annual Cannes Film Festival on Tuesday (May 19) in Cannes, France.

The goosebumps are back, so she picked a winner.

Before you say this is OTT for a photocall, remember that this is Cannes.

As you know I didn’t get that excited about her first look for this festival, however this bordeaux Oscar de la Renta Fall 2015 gown is the kind of drama I expect from Aishwarya.

While the real winner here is her unquestionable beauty, with the gown only serving to enhance it, I’m delighted to see her back on top form.

Slay mama, slay.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2015 Billboard Music Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2015 Billboard Music Awards?

Petra Nemcova In Zuhair Murad Couture - 'Sicario'  Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Petra Nemcova In Zuhair Murad Couture – ‘Sicario’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

93 Responses to Aishwarya Rai In Oscar de la Renta – ‘Jazbaa’ Cannes Film Festival Photocall

1. lauren May 22, 2015 at 18:27 #

This is my favorite look of Cannes. The color is just stunning on aishwarya. I’m glad she’s so consistent at Cannes. The most beautiful woman in the world. The Kardashians should learn

2. shivi May 22, 2015 at 07:16 #

omg…she is stunning
    loveeeeeeeeeeeee her!!!

3. jason May 20, 2015 at 18:22 #

wow wow wow slay!

4. TinaMayJones May 20, 2015 at 17:16 #

She is ready to make our hearts melt again today…she wore a Georges Chakra gown for a press conference and a Ralph & Russo gown for the red carpet. Slay mama, Slay!

5. J May 20, 2015 at 15:30 #

Kind of like my period. OMG Sorry.

• Aminet May 20, 2015 at 23:58 #

OMG. LOL!

6. Amy May 20, 2015 at 11:13 #

she’s just gorgeous. really. Even in a burlap sap she ‘d still look better than most.
    the dress doesn’t blow my mind but the whole thing is lovely. That’s the power of Rai.

• jason May 20, 2015 at 18:36 #

in india she is called the gift to the world!

7. Adam May 20, 2015 at 08:29 #

I’m blown away! I’m speechless. Take a bow, Aishwarya Rai.

8. Adam May 20, 2015 at 08:21 #

I’m blown away! I’m at a loss of words. Take a bow, Aishwarya Rai.

9. A May 20, 2015 at 07:46 #

Now this is what I was waiting for! I wish she chose to wear this on the red carpet, but that’s okay at least I get to see it on her even if it was just a photocall. And I know this is a fashion blog, but that is the face of a woman who is 41 and no wrinkles anywhere on her face. I have yet to see an actress in her 40’s that doesn’t have at least a bit of lines around her eyes. And that is why I feel that Aishwarya is doing a complete injustice to her own beauty by not being in better shape. I see her and I’m blown away by that face and the gowns she wears, but her back fat is clearly visible at Cannes every year and it’s distracting. Gowns would be much more flattering on her if she was more fit. I’m not saying I want her to be skinny(no),but there are plenty of women with curvy, toned figures and on them dresses fit & look pleasing.

• jason May 20, 2015 at 18:26 #

so was i completely blew me away!

10. charlotte May 20, 2015 at 02:54 #

OTT but just the way I like it,she is back at her full form.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE

11. Sharon May 20, 2015 at 02:32 #

I have noticed….these Indian girls are something else (please don’t take this as an insult to other races)……………….I envy their lucious locks, their features, their skin tones…………..

12. Phoenix May 20, 2015 at 00:37 #

This color is just divine! Love this dress on her. Love the makeup/hair/earrings too. Its really all about that color.