Menu

Kaley Cuoco In Lela Rose – 2015 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

Kaley Cuoco In Lela Rose - 2015 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards
Kaley Cuoco was also in the mix at the 2015 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards at The Forum on Saturday (March 28) in Inglewood, California.

The actress wore a Lela Rose Spring 2015 black-and-white design consisting of a mesh, floral-embroidered crop top and an oversized polka-dot sheer swing skirt.

The eye-catching look walked the line between ladylike chic and contemporary boldness, with its fanciful mixed prints fitting right into the fun of the event.

A slicked-down bob and pink lip gloss were the finishing touches.

After staring at this ensemble for awhile, I think the overly exposed midriff is what’s throwing off the effect. Her top just needs a little tug down. I have a feeling this could be a love-it or hate-it moment—which side do you land on?

Swarovski clutch completed the look.

BGB2UCN_az2

Lela Rose Rose-Embroidered Mesh Crop TopNeiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman
Lela Rose Embroidered Mesh Polka-Dot SkirtNet-A-Porter.com, Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jada Pinkett Smith In Versace - BET's 'Black Girls Rock!

Jada Pinkett Smith In Versace – BET’s ‘Black Girls Rock!

Sarah Hyland's ASOS Printed Bralet & ASOS Delicate Flower Print Cigarette Pant

Sarah Hyland’s ASOS Printed Bralet & ASOS Delicate Flower Print Cigarette Pant

12 Responses to Kaley Cuoco In Lela Rose – 2015 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

1. Raquel March 31, 2015 at 15:30 #

The look is alright, but the skirt should have been on the waist. Its too low and you can almost see her belly button. Also, she needs some colour on her make up.

2. gabis March 31, 2015 at 02:04 #

I agree about the top but my biggest problem is the lack of a colour popping up.

3. Edie March 31, 2015 at 01:03 #

This woman desperately needs an update on her makeup/beauty regimen. Her eyebrows just *kill* me. They’re like a high school girl who got tweezer fever.

I can’t really get behind any of her red carpet looks because they feel so out-of-place on her.

4. Britta March 30, 2015 at 22:54 #

Kaley told on her IG that she wore the bare midrif to show that she is NOT pregnant – despite all the rumors! I love they playful feeling here. It’s so her!

5. Bailey March 30, 2015 at 21:08 #

It actually worked on the red carpet, but not on Kaley. I do think its how much of her torso is showing that’s what makes this not work.

6. Yeliz March 30, 2015 at 20:26 #

I really like the ensemble on the runway, but Kaley doesn’t pull it off. And I don’t like the shoes.

7. Christine March 30, 2015 at 19:36 #

This is not working

8. Nat39 March 30, 2015 at 18:31 #

Too much of exposed midriff, totally agree. Otherwise it’s a nice look – bold and contemporary while fun and cheerful enough to suit the occasion.

9. Chris March 30, 2015 at 17:13 #

I really like this. I generally feel like Kaley’s looks this year have been a bit better than usual and I definitely like this one. I’m just not sure about the hair, to be honest.

10. zoe March 30, 2015 at 17:05 #

I usually never like how kaley looks but I actually love this look on her, I think it works with her body type and personality, I think she looks very pretty here.

11. dee March 30, 2015 at 17:03 #

Not liking this.

12. JHH36 March 30, 2015 at 17:01 #

I am on the hate it side. Note to Kaley — a sliver of midriff is the look you are going for. Otherwise this would have been a win for her.