Menu

03.03.15 Advertising

Chanel’s Spring 2015 ‘3 Girls, 3 Bags’ Campaign

chanel-3girls-3bags-vanessa-paradis-girl

Following the announcement back in January, Chanel’s Spring 2015 handbag campaign, ‘3 Girls, 3 Bags’, has finally been released.

The black-and-white campaign, which was photographed by Chanel creative director Karl Lagerfeld, features American actress Kristen Stewart, French actress Vanessa Paradis and model Alice Dellal, all of whom have posed for Chanel in the past.

Vanessa Paradis posed naked for Karl wearing only a Chanel pearl necklace and the new ‘Girl’ Chanel handbag inspired by the emblematic jacket of the house, which will no doubt become an instant classic.

Chanel’s two iconic handbags are represented by two of its newest ambassadors, Alice Dellal and Kristen Stewart.

Alice continues to be the face of the ‘Boy’ bag, which is particularly suited to her tougher, edgy, androgynous style, while Kristen lends her face to one of the French label’s enduring classics, the quilted ‘11.12’ handbag, looking rather smart yet older than her tender years in this campaign.

chanel-3girls-3bags-alice-dellal-boychanel-3girls-3bags-kristen-stewart-11-12

Credit: Chanel

Juana Acosta In Oscar de la Renta - Gala Dinner for The Colombian President

Juana Acosta In Oscar de la Renta – Gala Dinner for The Colombian President

New To Net-A-Porter: Lipstick Queen

New To Net-A-Porter: Lipstick Queen

21 Responses to Chanel’s Spring 2015 ‘3 Girls, 3 Bags’ Campaign

1. BeatofA March 4, 2015 at 15:18 #

God i wonder how much this shoot cost….i could of done this for free.

2. Cleaning service in Bristol March 4, 2015 at 12:53 #

It is just wonderfull 🙂

3. Valissa March 4, 2015 at 06:04 #

I like Kristen Stewart, I think she gets unfairly hated on. I like her style, she’s beautiful without looking cutesy and she always comes across as level headed and smart to me.
    But I still don’t think she’s a good match for Chanel. Chanel has a certain French sophistication that the likes of Vanessa Paradise have, not the likes of Kristen. Balenciaga is a much better fit for her IMO.
    I do like this campaign however, the bags are presented beautifully.

4. TeaAtTwo March 4, 2015 at 03:43 #

I only like the 11.12 bag, the other two I’m not fond of.

5. Dianablues March 3, 2015 at 19:35 #

Just because it’s Chanel it doesn’t mean it’s great. I think the ‘Girl’ bag is absolutely hideous

• Gemma Rockets March 3, 2015 at 22:24 #

Have to agree. like a school satchel and a jacket had a love child. Yuck.

• chyc March 5, 2015 at 01:06 #

6. Libby March 3, 2015 at 19:35 #

Alice Dellal…BEAUTIFUL…such a class act.Powerful. She always exudes sophistication.

Stewart looks cheap and fake. This girl has no class even with a chanel bag. Has no psoture and does not match the sophistication of chanel, She is more like…. walmart.

Vanessa is… a chanel baby. match perfectly with the brand.

• Nadia99 March 3, 2015 at 20:35 #

Girl, your hater is showing.

I think she’s a good brand ambassador. She proved it last year at Cannes (très chic) and before that with Balenciaga.

• Libby March 3, 2015 at 21:05 #

You think…good for you but i don’t. Every time she wears something of chanel, I think the brand loses value. Shes not a class act. IN MY OPINION. But now, u can go back to the twilight fanpage, please.

• Nadia99 March 4, 2015 at 10:14 #

Because you need to be a Twilight fan to like Kristen Stewart *eye roll*… Thankfully, not everybody is as shortsighted as you.

People at Chanel seem to have a different opinion than you since it’s her second campaign.

I’m visiting this website since 2011 so I think I’ll stay here, thank you.

• lea March 4, 2015 at 11:53 #

Her die hard haters make me smile.
            Hate all you want people who have some weight in the fashion industry embrace who she is and what she represents.
            Stay press. In the meantime, this is her 3rd Chanel Campaign.
            How many of those do you have? Zero.

• Libby March 4, 2015 at 16:01 #

I can not answer a person who uses ”*eye roll*” too juvenile, too reductive. too twilight fat tennager fan.

I’m not using the opinions of chanel employees. I’m using something called ” own opinion ”. I love redcarpet… so I think I’ll stay here, thank you too.

Lea, honey…
            ”How many of those do you have? Zero.”
            Zero is the same number of times I was caught with a married man or won an award for worst actress. Or being hypocritical about the fashion industry like her or you…

person of the fashion industry, whom I admire, love kanye west and give looks for kim kardashian. So I will find that they are sophisticated because of this? own opinion, dear.

• Anna March 5, 2015 at 13:53 #

Always drama on Kristen Stewart.
              If you don’t like someone, why bother to leave an comment?
              It’s not about the fashion anymore.

• Milla B. March 4, 2015 at 18:59 #

Don’t get me wrong, I like Alice Dellal a lot, but sophisticated is definitely not a adjective that I would use for her.

• Anna March 5, 2015 at 13:30 #

IKR? I wouldn’t either!

7. Mandy March 3, 2015 at 19:24 #

I dont understated why they added the necklace for Vanessa, it distracts from the product imo. Kristen is giving me some great vibes here, edgy sophistication.

8. Nadia99 March 3, 2015 at 18:58 #

Kristen is my favourite !! She’s selling the handbang to me (even tough I know I’ll never be able to afford it…).

• pinksugar March 4, 2015 at 00:02 #

I agree. She looks amazing and she is SELLING that bag.I love her partnership with Chanel (even if most don’t get it.)

9. Christine March 3, 2015 at 15:06 #

Kristen looks good

10. Yeliz March 3, 2015 at 14:33 #

Kristen’s photo is my favourite.