Menu

Best Dressed This Week - Lea Seydoux In Prada, Tom Hiddleston In Alexander McQueen, David Beckham & David Oyelowo

The best dressed poll was one of the hardest ever with so many great looks that on any other week would’ve all come out on top.

Our favourite was Lea Seydoux in her yellow Prada gown for its beauty, gracefulness and elegance, with Elizabeth Banks a very close second.

When it came to the fellas you guys couldn’t separate Tom Hiddleston in Alexander McQueen and David Beckham’s BAFTA look, while David Oyelowo stood out for me looking sharp and refined in a classic-with-a-twist look.

Credit: Getty

Alessandra Ambrosio's Christian Louboutin Mina Clutch

Alessandra Ambrosio’s Christian Louboutin Mina Clutch

Emma Stone In Christian Dior - SNL 40th Anniversary Celebration

Emma Stone In Christian Dior – SNL 40th Anniversary Celebration

11 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Lea Seydoux In Prada, Tom Hiddleston In Alexander McQueen, David Beckham & David Oyelowo

1. alvaro_spain February 16, 2015 at 23:10 #

Firstly, everyone loved it, but now everybody disagrees with Lea’s win.
    I voted for Leticia Dolera, but Lea was my runner-up, so I’m happy she won, and I have to say that it’s a very well deserved triumph.

2. Phoenix February 16, 2015 at 21:53 #

I thought Lea was a well-deserved win. She looked so fabulous! The overall presentation was just so perfect.
    I loved Elizabeths look, but thats also a dress that we have seen a million times too. Although I would have liked to see/and I expected to see Lea and Elizabeth up here for the winners.

3. Alex February 16, 2015 at 21:49 #

I totally agree with the decision about Lea. I also disagree with the Maria Lucia Hohan comparisons as I think this dress is superior in design and elegance.

4. Nat39 February 16, 2015 at 15:47 #

I though Lea got a little bit overpraised for this look. Surely it was nice, but to me it didn’t have ‘strength’. It was just stuck in the ‘lovely and graceful territory’ and didn’t have an impact of a knockout or showstopper – not enough considering some actual knockout competition last week. I’m sure, we’ll be seeing more and more of this type of looks during the approaching spring season, and yes the deja vu MLH-esque design comparison holds true.

Davids were the top 2 in menswear for me.

• Nat39 February 16, 2015 at 15:48 #

I *thought

5. Alina February 16, 2015 at 14:47 #

Really disappointed Elizabeth Banks didn’t win this.

6. Zineb February 16, 2015 at 13:13 #

It’s disappointing not to see Elizabeth Banks winning this poll, that gown deserves a spot on the BDOTY list and it’s not even winning the BDOTW poll. There is nothing sensational about the Prada dress, it’s exactly similar to a Reem Acra gown Olivia Wilde wore a while ago, whilst Elizabeth completely knocked it off

7. Burcu February 16, 2015 at 13:12 #

Lea Seydoux looks perfect but the dress is very similar with the Maria Lucia Hohan dresses we nearly have seen 20 times.And the belt is so tight.So i am suprised she win in the hard competition.

• Zineb February 16, 2015 at 13:14 #

+ 1

• Isabella February 16, 2015 at 16:13 #

Agreed. It doesn’t do her any favour for her figure.

• Nat39 February 16, 2015 at 18:50 #

This whole resemblance to MLH designs (I’m thinking Vanessa Hudgens from a few years backs and plenty of others) business and the ‘overfit ‘ in the waist do NOT put Lea in the very coveted top spot on such a solid week for me. Sorry, not strong enough. At least, when I’m looking at a traditional Elie Saab gown, I can call it an impressive classic moment for the red carpet King esp, if carried off as spectacularly as Elisabeth did.