Menu

Scarlett Johansson In Preen - 2015 G'Day USA Gala

Scarlett Johansson In Preen – 2015 G’Day USA Gala

Katy Perry In Jeremy Scott & Moschino - Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show

Katy Perry In Jeremy Scott & Moschino – Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show

13 Responses to Alexis Mabille Spring 2015 Couture Wish List

1. Alina February 3, 2015 at 06:36 #

LOVE that dress you picked for Naomi Watts and I can totally see it on her.

2. Nat39 February 2, 2015 at 20:44 #

Love, love(!!) (minus Odeya Rush). The pick for Tilda especially (also I’d be interested to see it on Jennifer Connelly, I think she has what it takes to wear this unusual gown well) and I think Christina Hendricks would look absolutely divine in that green gown – perfect.

3. Yeliz February 2, 2015 at 18:24 #

I think Emmy Rossum or Allison Williams would also rock that gown picked for Naomi Watts. Would love to see Tilda Swinton in that yellow gown and especially Freida Pinto in the blue one.

4. Ariel February 2, 2015 at 15:20 #

No picks for Dita? She owns every Mabille dress she wears

5. Bailey February 2, 2015 at 15:05 #

Love the first black dress with flowers, the green one shoulder and the blue dress! Hope to see them on the red carpet

6. kane February 2, 2015 at 13:05 #

One of the better, if slightly inconsistent, collections for me. The Juana and Odeya picks were examples for the looks I’m personally not so crazy about but when the collection gets it right, it really gets it right.

7. Clara February 2, 2015 at 12:38 #

I immediately thought of Hilary Swank for the yellow dress. It would be a very different choice for her, but very beautiful on her i am sure.

8. Christine February 2, 2015 at 12:28 #

Would love to see Angelina Jolie for the Christina Hendricks choice. Christina would look wonderful in that dress as well! I would love to see the Freida Pinta choice on the red carpet soon! Omg

• cherrysoftness February 3, 2015 at 01:44 #

I was just making the same wish on her other wish list, but this dress would be even better on Angelina. Oh please please please let it happen! And it’s not so far from her comfort zone, so i am definitely hoping for it!

9. Leo February 2, 2015 at 12:17 #

I loved this collection so much. So many great looks for the red carpet that would look amazing at the Oscars or Cannes. Too bad we don’t see much love for Mabille on the red carpet, stylists should take more notice to his beautiful creations.

• TeaAtTwo February 2, 2015 at 13:00 #

Would love to see some of these stunning creations on the red carpet.