Menu

Ariel Winter In ZAC Zac Posen – 2015 SAG Awards

Ariel Winter In ZAC Zac Posen - 2015 SAG Awards

Ariel Winter attended the 2015 SAG Awards on Sunday evening (January 25) at The Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California.

The ‘Modern Family’ actress wore a white, ZAC Zac Posen gown featuring a train attached at the waist and accessorized with a black, Salvatore Ferragamo clutch and coral earrings.

It’s hard to believe Ariel is only 16 with those curves! It’s a tad snug on her but, overall, it’s a clean, simple look and she is an absolute bombshell in it.

I’m so glad she didn’t overdo the hair and make-up. Ariel’s dark hair against the white dress is dramatic on its own and black nail polish adds a young, cool twist.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Claire Danes In Marc Jacobs - 2015 SAG Awards

Claire Danes In Marc Jacobs – 2015 SAG Awards

Laverne Cox In Johanna Johnson - 2015 SAG Awards

Laverne Cox In Johanna Johnson – 2015 SAG Awards

34 Responses to Ariel Winter In ZAC Zac Posen – 2015 SAG Awards

1. mattison January 26, 2015 at 21:17 #

The look is a bit mature, but she wears it well. I’m not a fan of the black accents, though- I would have preferred something lighter and metallic instead, especially for her manicure.

2. Jones19 January 26, 2015 at 13:48 #

I feel for the girl reading the comments, I had big breasts like her from age 12 so I know how hard it is to dress appropriately, if you wear something form fitting people label you as slutty. It’s just not fair. I think she looks beautiful.

• Ally January 26, 2015 at 13:56 #

+1 here, on all accounts.
      As a big chested girl, I have to say… Some comments made me really sad.

• kelly January 26, 2015 at 14:27 #

yes IA. when you’re chesty so many styles end up looking matronly. ariel looks young and beautiful

3. R January 26, 2015 at 12:58 #

The comparison to Maise Williams is unfair, Maise is smaller and doesn’t have a large chest, which is always a tad more difficult to dress.

The dress isn’t tacky or too revealing. It is a tad snug on the hips., but that is poor fitting not looking like a young Kardashian – and by the way, that comparison is awful and offensive, it implies the younger Kardashian(Jenner) look like sluts and no young woman, no, no woman at all should be called a slut, even between the lines.

4. Bailey January 26, 2015 at 12:26 #

Definitely makes you question her age, but it really fits her and shows off her curves. The black hair against the white dress is nice too

5. Yeliz January 26, 2015 at 07:58 #

Such a serious and mature look for a 16-year-old. I had to double check her age when I saw this look. It doesn’t work at all.

6. Peony January 26, 2015 at 05:44 #

I think she looks great, and the comments comparing her to CH are a bit harsh. Kudos to Ariel for knowing how to dress her figure at a young age. The whimsical/fairytale looks that many of her peers opt for would be very unflattering on her curves.

7. Kelly January 26, 2015 at 05:36 #

It’s hard to have a fullchest at a young age, everyone thinks you dress inappropriately for just wearing a not terribly low cut dress. Her boobs don’t look like christina Hendricks. She is young and looks amazing.

8. Nat39 January 26, 2015 at 04:37 #

Oh come on. You are young, do something youthfully chic. This whole extra figure-hugging/curve-enhancing business and dark nails are just too much for the girl…please, no.

• gabis January 26, 2015 at 14:20 #

Exactly.

• Alina January 26, 2015 at 15:45 #

I agree as well.

9. pinksugar January 26, 2015 at 04:13 #

The boobs are bit too Christina Hendricks stuffed for me.

• Kelly January 26, 2015 at 05:38 #

How? Because they’re big? CH pushes herself way up that isn’t happening here

10. cherrysoftness January 26, 2015 at 04:12 #

It’s not a sheer or tacky or revealing dress, not even too tight, not styled in an attention-grabbing way. I don’t think she should be faulted for being young and having such a large chest. If anything she looks relaxed and beautiful.

• Bree January 26, 2015 at 05:08 #

Exactly.

• Kelly January 26, 2015 at 05:38 #

IA 100%! Not every teenage actress is frothy sweet like Kieran shipka (though I love her style). Just existing is automatically sexualized when you have a full chest and that isn’t fair

• Jess2 January 26, 2015 at 09:10 #

+1 she shouldn’t be precluded from wearing a dress she loves just because of her body. She looks beautiful and confident.

• justme January 26, 2015 at 12:54 #

You summed it perfectly.
      There’s nothing inappropriate about this dress and I’m not about to shame a 17 y-o into hiding her body because she has more curves than the average teen.

• Valerie January 26, 2015 at 13:14 #

ITA. It’s not fair to compare her to girls like Kiernan Shipka, because she just doesn’t have the figure of those 16yr old girls. She has a very womanly figure, and will almost allways look older, no mather what she wears. The dress in the lookbook is definitely not a “sexy” dress, but her curves make it look different. I think a lot of those sweet girly dresses just would not work for her. She looks good!

• M January 26, 2015 at 14:41 #

Agree! I think she looks lovely! She did not style the dress in some super sexy way or intentionally draw attention to her cleavage. On the contrary she put on those pretty earrings to draw the attention eslewhere. I don’t think that the people who are commenting on how “horrified” they are about her way of dressing understands how hard it is to dress a larger bust. I applaud Ariel’s stylist, this is a great look for her. It is really nice to see a young woman proudly showing off her natural curves, so please stop shaming her!

• Jai January 26, 2015 at 20:50 #

Exactly! It’s ridiculous people are suggesting she should have to hide her figure away somehow. Absolute rubbish.

11. Kathryn January 26, 2015 at 03:51 #

She looks like Kendall Jenner in this and I don’t mean that as a compliment. It’s too sexy for a 16 year old, she needs to work with who ever styles Kieran and Hailee.

12. Valissa January 26, 2015 at 03:47 #

Hard to believe she’s only 17! She needs to take notes from Maisie Williams who looked beautiful and chic in an age appripiate dress!
    It’s not a very exciting look regardless.

• Carolina January 26, 2015 at 05:08 #

Well, Maisie looks like a little kid though. It’s a tricky thing to compare those two.

• Kelly January 26, 2015 at 05:40 #

Have you seen what girls in high school wear to prom, formals, to parties? This is hardly age inappropriate. She’s would be a HS senior this isn’t so beyond the pale

• justme January 26, 2015 at 12:55 #

Maisie and Ariel don’t have the same body type at all though.

13. Phoenix January 26, 2015 at 03:35 #

coulda swore this was one of the kardashian kids. Too tight and ‘mature’ for her. Like her earrings alot.

14. msd January 26, 2015 at 03:35 #

It’s a bit mature for a 16 year old but I think the dress suits her figure. So many outfits on the red carpet are awful on busty women – this one works imo.

15. Courtney Klein January 26, 2015 at 03:20 #

Waaay too mature! Kind of horrified she’s only 16!

• Sandy January 26, 2015 at 12:30 #

Agreed! Horrified..it seems she’s turning into a Kardashian

16. sophie January 26, 2015 at 03:05 #

I love this. She was going for a bombshell gothy look I suppose and it worked.

Her body is amazeballs, only at 16!

17. Christine January 26, 2015 at 03:04 #

I was a bit stunned at how busty she is. Her curves are gorgeous but I don’t think this was the right dress for her.

Maybe way too mature? I would never guessed she was a teenager.

• dee January 26, 2015 at 14:19 #