Menu

15.12.14 Advertising

Naomi Campbell and Jourdan Dunn for Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2015

Burberry Spring_Summer 2015 Campaign - on embargo until 14 December 10pm GMT

Burberry unveiled its Spring/Summer 2015 campaign starring British icons Naomi Campbell and Jourdan Dunn, which was shot by Mario Testino in London.

Aside from the burst of colours and the joyous mood of the campaign, which celebrates the collection’s bright book cover designs and hand-painted pieces, I’m delighted to see two generations of British supermodels gracing the campaign and looking better than ever.

Naomi Campbell re-joins the Burberry cast for the first time since her Burberry campaign back in 2001, whereas this is the fourth for Jourdan Dunn.
When I saw this campaign, it suddenly explained the recent run of Burberry dresses Naomi has been wearing on the red carpet.

Always marrying fashion and music, George Barnett, the ‘These New Puritans’ drummer who is the current face of the Burberry Brit Rhythm fragrance campaign, and George Le Page, the drummer of the band ‘Of Empires’, who opened and closed the Burberry Prorsum Menswear Spring/Summer 2015 show, featured in separate images for the campaign.

Customers can shop for the Burberry trench coat collection in stores globally and on Burberry.com from today, with the full Burberry Spring/Summer 2015 collections available globally from 5 January 2015.

Credit: © Copyright Burberry/Testino

Discover The Perfect Stocking Fillers at Net-A-Porter

Discover The Perfect Stocking Fillers at Net-A-Porter

Taylor Swift In Oscar de la Renta - 2014 Billboard Women In Music Luncheon

Taylor Swift In Oscar de la Renta – 2014 Billboard Women In Music Luncheon

11 Responses to Naomi Campbell and Jourdan Dunn for Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2015

1. ayatlaw December 16, 2014 at 16:34 #

I am clapping my hands! This campaign is beautiful!

2. LM December 16, 2014 at 07:30 #

Jourdan is gorgeous and this campaign looks amazing but she is far too thin. She was one of the models on the Victoria’s Secret show who I thought should not have been chosen because it sends a very wrong signal to girls. They claim their girls are ‘curvy’ but the only healthier looking models were Doutzen Kroes, Isabeli Fontana, Adriana Lima and maybe one or two more.

3. Gemma Rockets December 16, 2014 at 03:43 #

Whatever I may think of the clothes, it’s wonderful to see two beautiful women of colour fronting a major campaign.

4. easyBlake December 16, 2014 at 01:15 #

The photo of them in purple and green and their skin tones with the blue background is marvelous! Such a great looking campaign.

5. Prudence December 15, 2014 at 18:20 #

yesss!!! saw this last night and was jumping up and down!!!!! two black queens fronting a major campaign!! yess yess yess!! Now we need a Vogue UK cover with these two goddesses!!

6. AW December 15, 2014 at 14:58 #

Gorgeous, just gorgeous

7. TeaAtTwo December 15, 2014 at 14:08 #

Great campaign with both ladies looking stunning and I like that Testino showed Naomi in a different, more cheerful light. I would love to see a Vogue UK cover of these of two beauties.

• AB December 15, 2014 at 17:04 #

8. Christine December 15, 2014 at 11:18 #

Iconic. Great campaign! Nice to see two successful women of color fronting a major campaign. Yes!

• Liv December 15, 2014 at 12:35 #

I agree

9. mokka December 15, 2014 at 11:13 #

I saw the images last night on your facebook page, FC and I immediately thought “Thank god it’s not Cara again”. The campaign is so captivating! I’m in love with both Naomi and Jourdan, it looks like they’re having fun while shooting.