Alyssa Milano In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Into The Woods’ World Premiere

Alyssa Milano In Dolce & Gabbana - 'Into The Woods' World Premiere

Alyssa Milano attended the ‘Into The Woods’ world premiere held at Ziegfeld Theater on Monday (December 8) in New York City.

Like Emily Blunt, Alyssa also opted to wear Dolce & Gabbana, selecting a dark-green ruched chiffon dress from the Fall 2014 accented with a tonal lace-up corset.

In a word this is unflattering.

The colour is great, the idea – in theory – was a good one, but the execution and styling let her down.

Credit: & FameFlynet

Laura Carmichael In Jonathan Saunders - 'Downton Abbey' Season Five Cast Photocall

Laura Carmichael In Jonathan Saunders – ‘Downton Abbey’ Season Five Cast Photocall

theOutnet: Valentino Sale

theOutnet: Valentino Sale

31 Responses to Alyssa Milano In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Into The Woods’ World Premiere

1. Britta December 11, 2014 at 00:17 #

Shame on you girls for slamming a sister who just had a baby! It kills me to know that women can be so cruel to each other. It’s just disrespectful!

2. sara December 10, 2014 at 19:31 #

I understand she just had a baby and i understand what the goal was with the rouching and corset- however, the theory did not come to fruition in the execution in the least bit. I think a more A-line or empire silhouette would have been flattering. the hair and the shoes dont help either.

3. Prudence December 10, 2014 at 17:51 #

is she pregnant??

4. Ali December 10, 2014 at 16:31 #

Yes its awful but as any new mum will tell you that the minute you can fit into anything that is not maternity.. you can make the mistake of going too far too soon, that’s what happened to Alyssa here, her post baby body is just not quite ready for this this number.

5. TL December 10, 2014 at 11:22 #

I love the dress on the runway, but it looks horrible on Alyssa Milano. The styling and the fitting are totally awful, and it looks nothing but tacky and terrible. WDOTY definitely.

6. Valissag December 10, 2014 at 05:18 #

The dress itself isn’t bad. I liked it on the runway and an Australian socialite wore it in purple recently and she looked fantastic.
    Sadly, it is all wrong on Alyssa! I kind of hope that she dressed herself because if she paid somebody to do this then that is sad!
    WDOTY contender no doubt…

7. Yeliz December 9, 2014 at 21:20 #

This is all kinds of bad.

8. julyol1972 December 9, 2014 at 20:16 #

Alyssa may just have this year’s award on lock after this travesty of an outfit – stumpifying shoes and all!

And here I was thinking Rita Ora was the clear winner – goes to show they’re always going to be late entrants to the game.

9. Zineb December 9, 2014 at 19:10 #

Proof that it’s never too late to be included in the WDOTY 🙂

• Catherine Kallon December 9, 2014 at 19:38 #

i didn’t want to lol, but this made me lol

• Zineb December 10, 2014 at 20:08 #

My pleasure ha!

10. meme December 9, 2014 at 18:16 #

This is hideous on her. So ill fitting. She makes this lovely dress looks cheap.

11. Cs December 9, 2014 at 17:46 #

God can you imagine if someone with a flatter chest wore this? I would’ve adored it. Not that there’s anything wrong with being well-endowed, just… Wrong dress for her body shape.

12. alvaro_spain December 9, 2014 at 16:59 #

WDOTY worthy.

13. Carrie December 9, 2014 at 16:54 #

Whoa. Not working.

14. Southern Cross December 9, 2014 at 16:16 #

Oh dear, this went badly wrong… the worst bit is the translucent area underneath the lower edge of the corset: it looks like a bit of beer belly trying to make a break for freedom between the corset and her knickers!! Not good. I think busty girls often struggle to make anything with all those gathers and tucks look anything other than blowsy; but she might have stood a chance if the lining of the dress had been dark green, so as to avoid that “my naked tum is bustin’ out of this dress” look! Ooops.

• Camille December 10, 2014 at 00:34 #

I so agree with you. As a busty gal myself, I’ve learned to avoid fitted chiffon. Even when it fits, with the nude lining it always looks like its too tight. It just seems to highlight and amplify your curves in an unflattering way. Flowy chiffon is good, especially when lined with a darker color. Nude lined fitted chiffon is a definite no-no for anyone with curves. She’s given birth recently and is dealing with a changing sillouhette so I’m cutting her some slack. I’m sure it is incredibly difficult to find designer wear that fits well. Her overdone eye makeup and hair are the bigger crimes here. Better luck next time for Alyssa.

• manja December 10, 2014 at 11:50 #

that’s exactly what I saw first,very unfortunate choice,NO on every level

15. Bailey December 9, 2014 at 16:08 #

This is ridiculous! Looks like she is dressed up as a bar maiden for Halloween!

16. dee December 9, 2014 at 15:52 #

I see where she trying to go with this look but the material is not that forgiving. The hair, makeup and shoes are not bad. I like the color of the dress.

17. Ggg December 9, 2014 at 15:50 #

It’s even more shameful that she hosts a fashion show… Ridiculous.

18. pinksugar December 9, 2014 at 14:55 #

She looks ridiculous. The fact she tried to theme her outfit with the film is bad in itself. Mix that in with the gigantic cleavage and horrible hair/makeup and we have a remedy for WDOTW.

19. Fiona December 9, 2014 at 14:44 #

Oh Lordy Lordy – I see where she was going but she ended up somewhere else. Unfortunate is the best I can say here…

20. Phoenix December 9, 2014 at 14:26 #

o wow. all wrong.

21. Boo - Insane Bazar December 9, 2014 at 14:16 #

One word: NO.

22. Iva December 9, 2014 at 14:15 #

This is beyond bad.

23. gabis December 9, 2014 at 13:58 #

One word: WDOTY.

• grace December 9, 2014 at 14:41 #

• Noemi December 9, 2014 at 16:47 #

+ 2. I think she just had a baby but this is not an excuse. Bad styling, hair included, and really unflattering.

• Christine December 9, 2014 at 19:08 #

I feel a little bad for saying this but omg this is really really bad. Right now she is my pick for WDOTY. Wow. So unflattering. Wtf she was thinking?