Menu

BDOTW readers

Elizabeth Banks was your best dressed this week sweeping the red carpet with her breathtaking Elie Saab Couture gown, which also gave me chills; however, I selected Mary, Crown Princess of Denmark in her dazzling Jesper Høvring gown for looking every inch a princess.

When it came to the fellas, we were in total agreement: Jason Sudeikis. His sharp windowpane suit with contrasting shirt and tie was the most unique, interesting and well-styled suit to hit the red carpet last week.

This win is made all the more epic considering David Gandy was on the poll, as he is very much used to winning every poll he is entered into.

BDOTW readers 2

Credit: Getty

Louise Redknapp's Isabel Marant Embellished Wool Jacket

Louise Redknapp’s Isabel Marant Embellished Wool Jacket

Rita Ora In Dsquared² - Band Aid 30 Single Recording

Rita Ora In Dsquared² – Band Aid 30 Single Recording

7 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Elizabeth Banks In Elie Saab Couture, Mary, Crown Princess of Denmark In Jesper Høvring & Jason Sudeikis

1. Fiona - Perth November 18, 2014 at 06:34 #

Also glad you picked Princess Mary – she looked so elegant and princessy but without trying too hard, I loved the whole look.

2. Juliana November 17, 2014 at 22:40 #

Amazing choices!!! This is week was incredible so many good outfits!!!

3. Phoenix November 17, 2014 at 18:19 #

Jason just totally blew me away with that superior look. Its is so darn interesting, and different. Just wows the more I look at it.

4. Nat39 November 17, 2014 at 15:05 #

Jason stole the show last week, absolutely agree. Mary was gorgeous and flawless, the reason I chose Elisabeth is that perhaps her look was a bit more distinct and memorable at the end. It’s actually Mary’s gown that looked more like out of the row of the typical Elie Saab gowns, but both ladies are very worthy.

5. dee November 17, 2014 at 15:02 #

No surprises with Elizabeth winning although I wasn’t blown away by it. I think the St. Laurent red gown was superior and suited her better. I loved Princess Mary look. Great choice, FC.

6. tonyi November 17, 2014 at 14:02 #

FC I am sooo happy that you have chosen Princess Mary and not Elizabeth Banks!! Good choice

7. Alina November 17, 2014 at 12:42 #

Mary, Crown Princess of Denmark was also my choice. She looked divine!