Menu

Jennifer Lopez In Noor by Noor, Milly & Paule Ka - Late Show With David Letterman

Jennifer Lopez was spotted outside the Ed Sullivan Theater prior to her guest appearance on the ‘Late Show With David Letterman’ on Wednesday (November 5) in New York City, where she continued to promote her new book, ‘True Love’.

I’m starting to think that perhaps she’s contractually obliged to wear ultra-twee dresses on ‘America Idol’, because since she started promoting this book there has been a very noticeable shift in her style.

On this occasion I am once again left breathless by this uber-chic and stylish offering. Honestly, I didn’t know she had this in her.

Despite her Paule Ka wide-leg trousers being way too long, the rest of the look, which includes a Milly cut-out crop top and a Noon by Noor Spring 2015 tuxedo-style cape, is worthy of very high praise indeed.

I just love this sexy twist on Le Smoking.

Styled with a selection of jewels including Norman Silverman diamonds, she completed her look with flawless makeup and a braided updo.

Is she winning over you naysayers or is she trying too hard?

Jennifer-Lopez-In-Noon-by-Noor-Milly-Paule-Ka-Late-Show-With-David-Letterman copy

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jessie J's Gucci Black Gown with Crystal Neckline

Jessie J’s Gucci Black Gown with Crystal Neckline

Kerry Washington's Proenza Schouler Tweed Fit & Flare Dress

Kerry Washington’s Proenza Schouler Tweed Fit & Flare Dress

22 Responses to Jennifer Lopez In Noon by Noor, Milly & Paule Ka – Late Show With David Letterman

1. eminere November 7, 2014 at 15:48 #

Those pants do not go with that top.

2. Kim November 7, 2014 at 06:46 #

DIVA!! SO CHIC

3. Valissa November 6, 2014 at 21:53 #

I’m just so grateful that she’s not wearing yet another tacky mini that I’m going to ignore the fact that this is clearly over-cooked and unflattering.
    I do like the ides of this though, and her hair and makeup…and the fact that she’s not doing her infamous open mouth, stare into nothing “sexy” pose.

4. Jessica November 6, 2014 at 21:15 #

I gotta say I am loving this new phase. Her looks are mature without sacrificing that “j-lo” look. She has never looked better!

5. julyol1972 November 6, 2014 at 20:39 #

Uh, no! Too try hard with the top! The jacket is tres chic, and the pants though too long, are also pretty fantastic. But the overall effect is ruined by that top, with the oh, so obvious tacking in the middle.

6. marie November 6, 2014 at 19:15 #

One of my favorite looks from her ever, because it’s beautiful and original. I love it and the confidence she wears it with.

7. dee November 6, 2014 at 19:00 #

Only like the jacket. The top looks like she pinned in the middle to hold it together and the pants are too long as others have said. this does not look effortless or chic. this looks like too much going on. I do like that she is wearing other things besides mini dresses and skirts.

8. Bailey November 6, 2014 at 18:57 #

I think I’d like it better if she was wearing tailored pants or if the ones she’s wearing were hemmed a little. Im also curious to see this look without the jacket cause i find it too overwhelming

9. Nicky November 6, 2014 at 17:44 #

The pants are a little too long, but she looks so effortlessly cool. Love it!

10. Kemiman November 6, 2014 at 17:21 #

Even though the pants are a bit long. This is Oh so chic, I love it!!!

11. Sarah November 6, 2014 at 17:09 #

Love! This is BDOTW worthy!

12. Alina November 6, 2014 at 16:51 #

This is BDOTW worthy for me.

13. elle November 6, 2014 at 16:24 #

I love those pants so much and seeing them on the not-too-tall JLo gives me hope that I too could rock these. I don’t find the top parts as passion-inducing though.
    Her makeup is pretty, as per usual.

14. kane November 6, 2014 at 15:42 #

She does look gorgeous, but the top is better matched with the skirt, as on the runway. In Jennifer’s look it is overshadowed while drawing too much attention to itself all at the same time.

15. Rebecca Z November 6, 2014 at 15:40 #

Overcooked. The tacking on the top is a distraction in addition to the too long pants. If this had looked more effortless, it could have worked, but as it is…not really. Her hair and makeup are, however, perfection.

16. alvaro_spain November 6, 2014 at 15:35 #

Beautiful! Love the top and the cape! In movement this is perfect!

17. Yeliz November 6, 2014 at 15:03 #

She pulls it off.

• Christine November 6, 2014 at 17:19 #

Agreed. She looks great!

18. pinksugar November 6, 2014 at 14:56 #

The pants are way too long and while I kinda like this I have to agree it is a bit too contrived for me to love. I don’t consider all short dresses ‘twee’ like some do, so for me those do work better on her, age aside.

19. gabis November 6, 2014 at 14:53 #

I find the mixing of the cut-out top and cape too contrived. Not a fan. I do like her hair and makeup and the pants -even though they clearly needed to be one or two inches shorter.
    The truth is that I wish she had worn the pants as seen on the look book with the white tank and simple styling. So chic.

20. meme November 6, 2014 at 14:51 #

She really is very beautiful. I love the pants but hate the top.

21. sophie November 6, 2014 at 14:38 #

She needed skinny tuxedo trousers by Antonio Berardi, Prabal Gurung (his pants are cut well) or Saint Laurent.

Love everything but the pants.