Menu

Who Wore Chloé Better…Clémence Poésy or Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Who Wore Chloe Better Clémence Poésy or Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Clémence Poésy attended the launch of Chloé’s new perfume ‘Love Story’ in Paris, France back in July wearing a Chloe Fall 2014 pretty abstract-print and lace-accented frock.

The look couldn’t have been more in tune with her elegant, chic Parisian style, accessorized with a Chloé clutch and dual-colour sandals.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley followed in Clémence’s footsteps, making this look her own and winterizing the look while attending a ModelCo natural skincare launch in Sydney, Australia by adding suede Jimmy Choo burgundy-hued boots, with her favourite Chloé ‘Clare’ bag and stylish shades rounding out her look.

This is another pairing I found really hard to select a favourite from as both styled it so very well.

In the end I picked Rosie. Maybe out of favouritism but mostly because, as a fellow tall gal, I can now picture myself in this look too.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Chloé

Chloé Abstract Print DressLuisa via Roma US, Luisa via Roma Europe,
Lusia via Roma Australia and Luisa via Roma UK.

Chloe ‘Clare’ BagHarrods and Net-A-Porter.com

Credit: FameFlynet & MTRX/AKM-GSI

A First Look Inside Victoria Beckham's Dover Street Boutique

A First Look Inside Victoria Beckham’s Dover Street Boutique

Dianna Agron's  Lovers + Friends 'Monica Rose Veria' Dress

Dianna Agron’s Lovers + Friends ‘Monica Rose Veria’ Dress

8 Responses to Who Wore Chloé Better…Clémence Poésy or Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

1. kane September 25, 2014 at 10:25 #

I’ll actually go with the model. While I like pairing the dress with burgundy, over-knee boots just don’t do it for me (ever generally, but also for this dress) and so I prefer the grey boots instead.

2. Renata September 25, 2014 at 08:34 #

Nope, sorry, Rosie, you overdid it this time. Clemence styled it to perfection.

3. Peony September 25, 2014 at 05:58 #

Clemence, without a shadow of a doubt. She is flawless in this look – shoes, hair, makeup, understated jewels. Rosie’s boots have no business being near this delicate dress, and I’m not fond of the awkward bag either.

4. Yeliz September 25, 2014 at 04:51 #

Clémence.

5. Christine September 25, 2014 at 03:16 #

Sometimes, you have to put bias aside. Including for Rosie. Clemence clearly wore and style this look 100x better.

6. Nat39 September 25, 2014 at 00:25 #

Without a doubt, Clemence. It’s a very light dress, it doesn’t get winterized very well – Rosie’s suede boots are way too heavy for it, esp. when they are not balanced with a jacket or blazer up top. Clemence’s styling is spot on, with the proper consideration of colour, lightness of fabric and style of the dress.

• julyol1972 September 25, 2014 at 00:43 #

Yes to everything you said! RHW’s boots are just way too heavy for such a light, airy dress. Plus, I don’t think the color of the boots coordinate with the dress that well.

• bisbee September 26, 2014 at 15:47 #