Menu

07.09.14 Premiere

Nicola Peltz In Calvin Klein - 'Men, Women & Children' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Nicola Peltz hit the red carpet of the premiere of the film ‘Men, Women & Children’ at the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival on September 6 in Toronto, Canada.

The actress wore a simple, black bandeau top with high-waisted button-front trousers, both from Calvin Klein.

Black pumps, tiny gold hoops and a gold chain necklace that she actually wore inside the top were the minimalist accessories she wore with the ensemble.

After a fairly dramatic splash on the red carpets of her recent movie tour, Nicola kept things simple but sexy with this look, and it serves her well.

Messy waves, bold brows, a soft pink lip, fresh-faced skin and the tiniest wing on her eyeliner continued her sexy, understated look.

What do you think: Are you liking Nicola’s effortless vibe, or do you wish she’d turned up the drama a notch or two?

Credit: Getty

Lea Michele In Cushnie et Ochs – FX’s ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ LA Premiere

Lea Michele In Cushnie et Ochs – FX’s ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ LA Premiere

Gugu Mbatha-Raw In Delpozo - 'Beyond The Lights' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Gugu Mbatha-Raw In Delpozo – ‘Beyond The Lights’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

13 Responses to Nicola Peltz In Calvin Klein – ‘Men, Women & Children’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

1. Bailey December 6, 2014 at 15:53 #

I hate the buttons on the pants. They look like they’re tugging the pants up in such an uncomfortable way

2. kane September 8, 2014 at 08:06 #

Laughable.

3. Peony September 8, 2014 at 06:38 #

Nicole doesn’t seem expressive at the best of times, but she looks particularly wan here. I know she’s slim and it probably can’t be helped, but I find this accentuates her tiny lower half in a very unflattering away – it draws attention to her shoulders and makes her look top-heavy.

4. Olivia September 8, 2014 at 02:13 #

I actually like this outfit. I think its good for a movie premiere that isn’t your own. My problem is her facial expressions. I’ve never seen her smile and she always looks like she’s disgusted by something. I have an automatic dislike for celebs who don’t smile on the red carpet.

• Phoenix September 8, 2014 at 06:27 #

It IS her facial expressions and the way she carries herself. Its without personality. its hard to choose anyone more unconfident, and dead weight, on the red carpet than her.

5. Pedro September 7, 2014 at 22:05 #

She looks 12 y.o

Weird

6. Christine September 7, 2014 at 22:05 #

7. Yeliz September 7, 2014 at 20:51 #

I don’t really like this, especially not the pants.

8. Britta September 7, 2014 at 20:28 #

She was only there as her brother’s plus-one. So this was absolutely perfect for that. She’s not in the movie.

9. Nat39 September 7, 2014 at 20:24 #

I really don’t like this on her. Like pinksugar says above, her figure looks like that of a child. Her styling is underwhelming – the hair is too pedestrian and the hardly visible jewellery is superfluous, more standout accessories would’ve prevented the look from being dull.Thumbs down all around from me

10. Phoenix September 7, 2014 at 20:08 #

I wish she turned it up a notch. This is rather dull. I don’t think I’m ever really going to get into this girls style though.

11. Alina September 7, 2014 at 19:55 #

This outfit needed something interesting. Shoes, hair, makeup… something!

12. pinksugar September 7, 2014 at 19:54 #

I am not a fan of showing this much tummy/skin at a film festival. Wrong event and I am just SO over copped tops that every time I see another one I almost cringe. I also think this makes her look like she has the figure of a child.