Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Jessica Alba's Lauren Moshi 'Zink All Over Paris' Tank

Jessica Alba’s Lauren Moshi ‘Zink All Over Paris’ Tank

18 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Marcel August 29, 2014 at 21:06 #

Emma’s look was superb. Absolute perfection.

2. Yeliz August 29, 2014 at 21:40 #

Lizzy Caplan, Louise Roe and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.

3. Nat39 August 29, 2014 at 21:49 #

Louise Roe was 100% on point with her look. From the refreshing brush-stroke print and superbly executed original shape to her impeccable styling – the look was fresh, artistic and flawless. Runner-up – Luisa Ranieri in the gorgeous blue Armani Prive gown.

Very handsome and dapper Nikolaj in menswear, can’t take my eyes off him, and that pocket square is a perfect accent.

• Nat39 August 30, 2014 at 02:27 #

…Sad Michelle Dockery didn’t make it through the event poll. I was mesmerized by her elegance in her unique look.

4. Neli August 29, 2014 at 21:51 #

Miss Zhao Wei :/

5. sss August 29, 2014 at 23:03 #

emma so pretty love this look so much

6. argentina August 29, 2014 at 23:56 #

God bless awards season.

7. Marybeth August 30, 2014 at 01:57 #

Lizzy Caplan in Donna Karan, with Louise Roe in Monique Lhullier a close second.
    Nikolaj Coster-Waldau stands out among the men.

Very strong entries in the poll this week — for both men and women.

8. Phoenix August 30, 2014 at 03:08 #

Woody looks dang good. lol. surprise! didn’t see it coming. I enjoy his playful fun take on mens fashion. For women…much harder, although Teyonah is looking pretty stand-out.

9. Ann August 30, 2014 at 12:48 #

Lizzy Caplan in Donna Karan Atelier a clear winner

10. maria August 30, 2014 at 13:57 #

Lizzy Caplan and Cary Fukunaga for me. I loved Emma’s outfit too (as per usual), but I just felt it couldn’t beat Lizzy in Donna Karan.

11. Nicky August 30, 2014 at 15:30 #

For the ladies, Luisa. For the men, Cary Fukunaga, although I may be a bit biased on that decision :)

12. gallegamdq August 30, 2014 at 15:44 #

this is as hard as the poll ever gets! I can’t pick just one: lizzy caplan, allison williams and emma stone are just to good to be true

13. CreoleLady August 31, 2014 at 08:59 #

Louise Roe is BDOTY-worthy for me. Still blown away. I’m also going to remember Luisa in Armani PrivĂ© and Alessandra (not on this list) in Ferretti at the end of the year. Chiwetel Ejiofor’s classically handsome look also won my heart. Great week!

14. Catherine Kallon August 31, 2014 at 10:58 #

because she didn’t make the top 3 in the vote

• CreoleLady August 31, 2014 at 12:23 #

Thank you. I figured it was something like that. My parenthetical was more of a clarification and def not a criticism. The Venice Film Festival has become one of my favorite fashion events thanks to RCFA’s consistently fantastic coverage.

• CreoleLady August 31, 2014 at 12:30 #

Oops, I’m sorry, am on my smartphone and made a mistake, thought Catherine’s post was directed to me. Although, there is no mistake about RCFA’s fantastic coverage.

15. Britta August 31, 2014 at 12:20 #

It’s very rare that there is a Danish person on this list. But We are very proud of Nikolaj Coster-Waldau – who is both very handsome and Danish!
    For the ladies – it’s a strong field. But I feel like Lizzy Caplan’s stunning black and white gown will be the one to remember at the years end…