Iggy Azalea In Atelier Versace – 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

IggyAzaleaInAtelierVersace2014VMA

Iggy Azalea smoldered on the red carpet of the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards tonight (August 24) at The Forum in Los Angeles.

The singer wore a silver metallic gown from Atelier Versace’s Spring 2014 collection and a simple diamond necklace.

The shape and lines of this gown have a major futuristic warrior goddess vibe, and it’s perfect for Ms. Azalea.

Her signature sleeked back hair and a matte pink pout complete the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Zoe Saldana's Chloé V-Neck Silk-Skirt Crepe Dress And Bionda Castana ‘Lana’ Pumps

Zoe Saldana’s Chloé V-Neck Silk-Skirt Crepe Dress And Bionda Castana ‘Lana’ Pumps

Victoria Justice In Alice + Olivia & LUBLU Kira Plastinina - 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

Victoria Justice In Alice + Olivia & LUBLU Kira Plastinina – 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

28 Responses to Iggy Azalea In Atelier Versace – 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

1. Alex August 25, 2014 at 01:55 #

Supercool! Reminds me of She-Ra

2. Christine August 25, 2014 at 01:58 #

The necklace was not needed imo. I like it and it works for this type of award show.

Hot!

3. Alex V August 25, 2014 at 01:59 #

It trully looked better on the livestream, but I can’t deny she looks flawless. I wish the dress was made out of another fabric, since it looks kinda crumpled and cheap.

4. julyol1972 August 25, 2014 at 02:09 #

Beautiful dress for Heidi Klum. Iggy needed to go a size or two. Your dress is too tight when I can see your fupa!

• celine caldwell August 25, 2014 at 02:31 #

first of all, the dress is a runway sample and doesn’t come in ‘sizes’. the fabric is very unforgiving and iggy carries more of her curve in her hips so the pull creating that buckle. the problem simply is the wrong dress on the girl and not a question of size.

• julyol1972 August 25, 2014 at 02:36 #

First of all, she has enough money to get another dress from any designer or have one custom-made! She gets no quarter for choosing a dress that makes her groin area look like she’s in pain.

That’s the fault of her and her stylist trying to squeeze her assets into a too small dress.

• celine caldwell August 25, 2014 at 02:54 #

you’re funny

• julyol1972 August 25, 2014 at 07:09 #

You are too actually!

• celine caldwell August 25, 2014 at 07:29 #

your complete ignorance is a show within itself.
              and she was paid, contrary to your belief.
              its a commercial business. she’s a show pony, a product.

so who do you blame? the stylist? the artist? the tailor? or brand paying and handling the dressing?

why blame anyone, especially without knowledge? every game has politics.
              you clearly don’t realize that.

• nico August 25, 2014 at 20:35 #

Just leave her. I think her issues are more deep seated. A lot of people seem intimidated by Rita and Iggy . I think we all know why. Was she paid ? Good for her, she has the same manager as Rita, so u know these blondes are smart and making bank

• julyol1972 September 4, 2014 at 06:37 #

Oh please! Rachel Zoe has gotten couture and had it altered by the ateliers’ tailors….it can be done. It is inexcusable that Iggy was allowed to wear a dress that tight.

So before you judge anyone else’s opinion do your homework, honey! Real stylists know how to do right by their clients, so that the dress, the designer, etc. is shown in the best light at the event.

You definitely don’t know what you’re talking about.

Nico, is a Rita/Iggy stan with stalker tendencies…nuff said! Pffft!

5. nico August 25, 2014 at 02:52 #

I like that she is playing her sexy blonde assets. That is how she makes her money and becomes huge. It is her brand. I think she looks hot; she is the only rapper that can actually dress.

• julyol1972 August 25, 2014 at 03:19 #

“Rapper”? Really? You’re funny! And sorry to tell you but that dress is heinous on her!

• nico August 25, 2014 at 04:48 #

I try and ignore you, but you cannot resist. I would rather be funny than angry. And yes, what she does is called rapping. AND she will not be on the worst dressed list.

PS: HER AND RITA killed that MTV stage. HA, how is that for funny?

• julyol1972 August 25, 2014 at 07:09 #

Oh, you can ignore me, but that won’t stop me for stating my opinion. It’s hilarious how you think that because I’m not kissing Iggy’s butt like you are, that I’m somehow “angry”…please grow up!

And who cares what they did on the stage? They both suck as performers, and they looked horrible on the carpet!

• nico August 25, 2014 at 20:32 #

Let go of the anger. You are playing up to the global stereotype.

• nico August 25, 2014 at 20:33 #

AND yet, they are there and making millions and U never ever will achieve that.

• julyol1972 September 4, 2014 at 06:39 #

Like you’re sitting on millions yourself? You are in your living room, or whatever commenting just like I am. The only difference is that I don’t stan for the fraud that is Iggy nor try-hard, desperate Rita Ora.

You do!

6. Jess August 25, 2014 at 02:55 #

Gorgeous!!!

7. Rye August 25, 2014 at 03:18 #

The dress looks slightly better on her than on the model. I think the dress would look better for curvier body than on the model

8. pinksugar August 25, 2014 at 03:26 #

I want to like this but I hate how snug it is on her hips.

9. sophie August 25, 2014 at 03:30 #

I would’ve loved this on Taylor Swift. It’s tacky on Iggy.

10. Yeliz August 25, 2014 at 05:18 #

I really don’t like the material of the gown, kinda makes it look cheap.

11. Alina August 25, 2014 at 06:09 #

Someone needs to check my pulse, because I kinda like this…

12. Pedro August 25, 2014 at 06:52 #

She looks amazing for the VMAs!

13. Ariel August 25, 2014 at 07:48 #

This was the look of the night for me! She dressed to win awards! This picture doesn’t do justice but on live television, absolute flawless! Goddess!

14. Peony August 25, 2014 at 08:00 #

What a waste of a fantastic dress. She looks way too bottom-heavy. I’m imagining this on Karolina K.

15. amy August 26, 2014 at 19:53 #

the dress is a bit tight, but she looks nice and well put together which is a feat at the VMAs where everybody else look like a hot mess