Beyonce Knowles In Tom Ford & Zuhair Murad – 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

Beyonce Knowles In Tom Ford & Zuhair Murad - 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

Beyonce Knowles had a very busy night at the VMAs.

Not only did she performing a medley of tracks from her latest self titled album Beyonce, including ‘Mine,’ ‘Haunted,’ ‘No Angel,’ and Drunk In Love’, but she also collected a ton of well-deserved awards including the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, Best Collaboration for ‘Drunk in Love’ with Jay Z, Best Video with a Social Message for ‘Pretty Hurts,’ and Best Cinematography for ‘Pretty Hurts.’

Performance: Working a typical Sasha Fierce look for her performance, the singer donned a Tom Fall Spring 2014 bodysuit with a colourful shattered glass effect which she styled with fishnet tights and booties.

Press Room: Proudly holding her Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award the singer donned yet another figure-hugging long sleeve embellished gown from Zuhair Murad’s Fall 2014 collection. Many of you commented on her red carpet look, which is similar in style to this, that Bey relies on this fitted silhouette far too often. While I would throw my hands up in agreement, I will also say that it’s a look that works so well for her, that if it ain’t broke why fix it? I much prefer this look over the Nicolas Jebran Couture gown. Which do you prefer?

Beyonce Knowles In Tom Ford & Zuhair Murad

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Taylor Swift In Lorena Sarbu - 2014 MTV Video Music Awards Performance

Taylor Swift In Lorena Sarbu – 2014 MTV Video Music Awards Performance

Nicki Minaj In Saint Laurent - 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

Nicki Minaj In Saint Laurent – 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

18 Responses to Beyonce Knowles In Tom Ford & Zuhair Murad – 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

1. Yiota August 25, 2014 at 14:06 #

I love this Zuhair Murad gown!It may be the same figure as her red carpet one but that colour looks great on her! I prefer this one. As for the performace…she was flawless so i don’t mind that the outfit was like any other she wears on stage.

• Christine August 25, 2014 at 17:07 #

Agreed. Love her second look!

2. dee August 25, 2014 at 14:10 #

The performance look makes her hips and thighs appear large. The gown is lovely on her.

• Lee Ann August 25, 2014 at 16:33 #

Dee I agree.

3. Alina August 25, 2014 at 15:22 #

The Zuhair Murad outfit is the best she has looked on the red carpet in ages.

• Iva August 25, 2014 at 15:51 #

ITA

4. SilentVisitor August 25, 2014 at 15:29 #

I finally figured out why female artists always dress the way they do…..

The Zuhair Murad dress looks great on her but it is so deja vu………

5. ggg August 25, 2014 at 15:46 #

The Zuhair gown is gorgeous on her, but I am quite bored by Beyonce these days. She’s beginning to remind me of J-Lo. We get it! Your body is banging. Blah, blah, blah…

6. julyol1972 August 25, 2014 at 15:48 #

She looked lovely in the Zuhair Murad. It’s a beautiful color on her, and I don’t even mind the sleeves since they’re so sheer.

She looked fantastic in the bodysuit, and since she shut it down with her medley, I’d say Beyonce was having “The Best Night Ever”!

7. AW August 25, 2014 at 15:53 #

I love how covered and classy the gown is and I love how flashy and risqué the bodysuit looks.

Miley take notes, a bit more covered can be sexy too.

Regarding the hips and thighs comment above, the great majority of women have curves and Beyoncé is no different. Her body is in great shape.

Small hips and skinny thighs should be reserved for young boys and teenage girls, not grown women.

• koma August 25, 2014 at 17:57 #

I don’t think anybody said she’s large just that the bodysuit is unflattering and makes her thighs and hips appear larger.
      And some women are just naturally skinny with small hips and without curves but I don’t think that makes them any less feminine or less of a “real woman”

• dee August 25, 2014 at 18:02 #

Obviously someone didn’t understand my comment.

8. Yeliz August 25, 2014 at 17:20 #

The Zuhair Murad look is by far the best of the three. The gown looks great on her.

9. pinksugar August 25, 2014 at 18:21 #

Perfection all throughout the night. The Tom Ford was amazing and the Zuhair fits her like a glove.

10. Aznini August 25, 2014 at 20:51 #

Yawn-cé !
    Enough already of the HAIR! HANDS! FACE FACE FACE!
    This stunt queen stuff has been paraded thousands of times…

11. hauteness August 25, 2014 at 23:04 #

I loove the Zuhair Murad dress. The color is sensational on her! The fit is perfect! Yes, its still the same formula, but I have to say the results are spectacular! This is a winner!

12. brat August 26, 2014 at 02:28 #

the Murad gown is simply gorgeous. That wig is on point tonight but I wish she’d try some different hairstyles and up do’s…her hair is usually the most boring part of her styling..

13. JR September 8, 2014 at 04:44 #

She looked great in all the outfits. For someone who is so mesmerizing in performance I could care less what her well worked out legs appear like. Beyonces’s a woman, not developing like A. Grande. Last, women with class and style tend to stick with consistent look. Go Bey!!!