Rita Ora In DKNY – Fox & Friends

Rita Ora In DKNY - Fox & Friends 2

Rita Ora paid a visit to ‘Fox & Friends’ which is taped at the FOX Studios this morning (August 19) in New York City.

The singer was dressed in a silver foil DKNY drop-waist dress which appears to be a hybrid of a look presented on the Fall 2014 runway and Resort 2015 lookbook, but essentially I would say this is a Resort look.

I know what you are thinking – her again? Well it is a slow news day and to be honest I find her totally entertaining.

This space-age Judy Jetson look isn’t her best look. Let’s start with unflattering and end with what were you thinking?

Styled with Mel C-like platform sneakers, she wore a matte shade of watermelon-pink for a refreshing change, completing the look with a selection of silver armlets.

Suddenly I’m hungry for Turkey.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Instant Outfit-Maker: The New Loeffler Randall 'Pari' Pumps

Instant Outfit-Maker: The New Loeffler Randall ‘Pari’ Pumps

Heidi Klum's Christian Louboutin 'Pina' Spike Sandals

Heidi Klum’s Christian Louboutin ‘Pina’ Spike Sandals

22 Responses to Rita Ora In DKNY – Fox & Friends

1. Kim August 19, 2014 at 17:38 #

Ha

me too gobble gobble

2. julyol1972 August 19, 2014 at 17:50 #

Why does this remind me of that Adam Selman lingerie dress that Rihanna was wearing…right down to the reflective sneakers. Hmmm!!!!

• nico August 19, 2014 at 19:44 #

It is the fashion right now. SO many people would rock this, if they are about trends. Rihanna copied Rita just last week. HMMMMMM

• julyol1972 August 19, 2014 at 20:25 #

I see you constantly on every Rita Ora post slagging Rihanna. But at the end of the day, the pics I saw on the Daily Mail and here on this site showed Rihanna wearing these lingerie outfits first, and also being the first to pair it with sneakers.

Your girl has been a Rihanna clone since day one, when Jay Z recognized he could have Rihanna in the States, and Rita in England, as they are both signed to his label. That is when he and her team started to fashion her after Rihanna. You may not like it, but those are the facts. Rihanna was signed with Jay since she was 15 years old…she was on the scene first. She is the one that sets trends – Rita is the copycat. Sorry Boo!

• nico August 19, 2014 at 19:46 #

RIHANNA has been copying rita Ora since she came out.

3. Rebecca Z August 19, 2014 at 18:34 #

I am entertained by her too–and sometimes she looks spectacular.This is not one of those times, but her makeup is gorgeous.

4. Christine August 19, 2014 at 18:43 #

She looks insanely terrible. This is awful beyond belief!!!!!!!!!

5. nico August 19, 2014 at 19:45 #

I like the dress, but not the sneakers with the dress. I like her style and her she is doing movies and getting deals, so, she should be on this blogs. She is well like in fashion. That is why she is the face of MY NY

6. Morgane August 19, 2014 at 20:06 #

I respect so much your taste of fashion Catherine but sometimes i think i have the feeling (i’m may feel wrong!) that you enjoy Rihanna’s style when she is dressed like she had no mirror and she chose her clothes in the dark but you say no to Rita’s style…I’m not saying one is better dressed up than another though!

• alvaro_spain August 19, 2014 at 22:21 #

Rita had a lot of wonderful looks, but you will never accept that because of her many awful outfits.
      Her bests are: Brits 2013 in Prada, British Fashion Awards 2012 in Vivienne Westwood, Glamour Awards in Marchesa, SiriusXM Studios in Jean Paul Gaultier, her last visit to Berlin this summer in a golden DVF and a brown glittered Emilio Pucci…

7. H August 19, 2014 at 21:02 #

I used to wonder why I was seeing so much from Rita everywhere, but I get it, she has a movie coming up, has singles to promote, is sign to a huge representation company, plenty of deals, and normally she sells every festivzl ticket where she is palying, and I have come to enjoy her. Now, I don’t like this look on her, she can do so much better!

• alvaro_spain August 19, 2014 at 22:14 #

Everyone and wants her in their campaigns: DKNY, Cavalli, Adidas, Karl Lagerfeld, Material Girl, Rimmel… All brands loves her!

I recognize that I’m a fan but if you knew her a little bit, you would know that she’s such a nice person, always smiling and being polite with everybody, every single journalist says this.

She ‘s only 23 and she only wants to have fun and please her fans. So, I prefer you to stop posting her, because I suffer every time I read all the bad words towards her, I know this is a fashion web, but sometimes there are people who are a little bit rude.

8. Pedro August 19, 2014 at 23:25 #

Worst Dressed Celebrity Of The Decade.

• towanda August 20, 2014 at 18:52 #

LOL true

9. Robert August 19, 2014 at 23:59 #

Rita dear, please don’t make the mistake of stepping out in the sun with that dress on. You’ll get baked for sure. ROFL!!!

10. Phoenix August 20, 2014 at 00:44 #

I just cannot understand this person

11. m August 20, 2014 at 03:50 #

shes a hot mess, never once i can agree with anything she wears… she never fails to cheapen every single look…

• Iva August 20, 2014 at 08:29 #

+1 ITA

• towanda August 20, 2014 at 18:51 #

+2 :)

12. chittychittybangbang August 20, 2014 at 08:44 #

This is whack.

13. jenny August 20, 2014 at 14:30 #

I hate her style!
    WTH is this?

The blonde hair looks undone, the top is ill fitting, the skirt looks strange at the length and the shoes!
    I absolutely hate this look , i would microwave it till it explodes!

She is my number 1 Worst dressed contender of all time, not because she looks bad o the worst but she has all the potential to make it right, that is what angers me

14. koma August 20, 2014 at 18:44 #

What’s with floods of Rita’s fans on this site lately?!
    Anyhow, I really don’t like this look. It’s an awkward length which gets even worsen by the fact she’s wearing sneakers. Also the fit on the top is not great