BDOTW 18 Aug

Gina Rodriguez was your best dressed this week wearing a navy-blue LaQuan Smith dress. No doubt you were enamoured not only with the dress, but also the styling of this look.

My vote went to Nina Dobrev in Vionnet, with Elle Fanning, Odeya Rush and Taylor Swift – who coincidentally all wore red this week – all running closely for joint second place.

Nina was my eventual winner, because I love the sweet sassiness of her look; the mix of colour and those Kurt Geiger pink pumps pretty much sealed the win.

When it came to the guys, Robert Pattinson in his classic Gucci suit was your favourite, whereas I opted for the charming all-grey Gucci suit worn by Channing Tatum.

BDOTW men 18 august

Credit: Getty

Julia Roberts In Valentino - 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Julia Roberts In Valentino – 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Jess Weixler In Diane von Furstenberg - 'Listen Up Philip' Sundance NEXT FEST Screening

Jess Weixler In Diane von Furstenberg – ‘Listen Up Philip’ Sundance NEXT FEST Screening

13 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Gina Rodriguez In LaQuan Smith, Nina Dobrev In Vionnet, Robert Pattinson & Channing Tatum In Gucci

1. towanda August 18, 2014 at 11:26 #

i think her fans were organized. i don’t think it deserves best dress label she looks ok i only like shoes

• Allison August 18, 2014 at 13:28 #

+1 this is one of the worst bdotw’s. How did it beat Elle fanning, taylor swift, Nina Dobrev etc.?

2. Alex August 18, 2014 at 11:33 #

I’m surprised that Gina won the poll. I don’t think the dress is BDOTW worthy.

• Kate August 18, 2014 at 17:07 #

I agree! Gina looks great, but not BDOTW worthy. I’m surprised that Taylor Swift or Rosie Huntington-Whiteley didn’t win.

3. jenny August 18, 2014 at 16:55 #

Worst best dressed of the week I have seen in a long time. Bland and weak

4. Amanda August 18, 2014 at 17:50 #

Gina looks like a modern day Audrey Hepburn!!

5. Phoenix August 18, 2014 at 18:51 #

Hm. I agree. Something was fixed here. there is no way this Gina girl could be bdotw, if one looks at previous bdotws over the years, the regular voters would not of voted for this boring, snoozefest of a dress and style.
    no way, uh uh.

6. John Samuelson August 18, 2014 at 19:02 #

Gina Rodroguez looks BREATHTaKING!!! Wow!!!!!! I LOVE this dress!! Refreshing. Sleek. Distinguished. #pow. Kudos to her stylist for putting this together!! #gitit #takemetotheking

7. Stephanie G August 18, 2014 at 19:53 #

omg! i can’t believe Taylor didn’t win! these girls are cute, but taylor looked sooo good this week! I love you taylor!

8. Abegail August 18, 2014 at 20:09 #

aww, my 2 favorites were picked! Nina looks PERFECT for teen choice awards, and Gina is soo elegant. Both looks are so simple but well executed. Shows how outfits can speak loudly without doing too much. So classy and chic.
    i want to buy both these outfits!
    Surprised they picked Kerry Washington’s white dress instead of the foral one she wore this week, way better best dressed option!

9. fiona k. August 18, 2014 at 20:19 #

Love the contrast of the rich blue hue with the white pop of color!! So chic! <3

p.s. Not crazy about Nina's ensemble… she looks disheveled.

10. Horace Windsor August 18, 2014 at 23:54 #

Gina looks absolutely stunning here. It’s a modern throwback to old Hollywood glamour. You don’t need to be scantily clad to have a great red carpet moment. Very Audrey Hepburn circa oscars 1954.

11. jones19 August 19, 2014 at 16:15 #

Nina Dobrev deserved to win this week. What a strange outcome in this poll.