15.08.14

Kerry Washington In Mary Katrantzou - Hollywood Foreign Press Association's Grants Banquet

Kerry Washington attended the Hollywood Foreign Press Association’s Grants Banquet held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Thursday (August 14) in Beverly Hills, California joining Kristen Bell.

My senses were set alight not only by her gorgeous strapless Mary Katrantzou Resort 2015 eclectic-print dress but also those two-tone blue toecap Saint Laurent ‘Paris’ pumps.

Styled with delicate gold jewels, kohl-rimmed eyes, a glossy pink lip and a simple ponytail, if I didn’t say it before, thank God she’s back on track.

I covet this look from head to toe.

10598471_2966722_480

You can buy Kerry’s Saint Laurent Paris Pumps from
farfetch.com US, farfetch.com and farfetch.com Australia.

Credit: Getty

Priyanka Chopra In Rachel Gilbert - 'Mary Kom' Music Launch

Priyanka Chopra In Rachel Gilbert – ‘Mary Kom’ Music Launch

Jenna Coleman In Christian Dior - 'Doctor Who' Premiere Fan Screening

Jenna Coleman In Christian Dior – ‘Doctor Who’ Premiere Fan Screening

10 Responses to Kerry Washington In Mary Katrantzou – Hollywood Foreign Press Association’s Grants Banquet

1. Leto August 15, 2014 at 12:29 #

Love the dress. But for some reason i can’t get on board with the shoes. Maybe it’s the colour. This shade of blue doesn’t go well with the colours of the dress.

2. Christine August 15, 2014 at 12:34 #

Kerry got her groove back. Love this look!

3. kelly August 15, 2014 at 12:37 #

the dress is nice, but predictable. She’s getting so boring now. I’ve never particularly thought of her as a fashion icon, she just produced (at one time) above average looks, This same dress has been done about 8 different times by other actresses ( and executed far better (see Kiera Knightley & Lily Collins). The shoes are lazy and predictable and she’s thrown her hair up without a thought.

She doesn’t seem to aim for anything anymore other than being presentable. I think its a pipe dream to think she’s fully recovered from her disastrous blip last year.

there is no originality here, its just dull.

4. AB August 15, 2014 at 13:22 #

She looks lovely,so pretty!

5. dee August 15, 2014 at 13:23 #

I like everything ankles up.

6. mm August 15, 2014 at 14:57 #

Love it. especially hair and makeup. she is radiant

7. Phoenix August 15, 2014 at 15:05 #

She looks lovely I think. The dress is nice. i wish there was a better pic of her so I could really get a good view of it all. From the what I can see of the shoes, the color seems off? But its hard to tell for sure.

8. pinksugar August 15, 2014 at 15:51 #

Love this from head to toe. Wish we had a solo shot.

9. H August 15, 2014 at 16:42 #

She looks incredible! I think this woman has passed into a new stage being a mom. I mean, she still looks great and everything but there is a time where some things just don’t matter SO SO MUCH as before. I still like her and it suits her style quiet well!

10. Nat39 August 16, 2014 at 02:54 #

The shoes don’t quite go for me but j’adore regardless.