Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Karen Gillan's Gucci Leather Collar Dress

Karen Gillan’s Gucci Leather Collar Dress

11 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. NooG August 15, 2014 at 20:13 #

I thought Kristen Bell’s look was my favorite of the week but for the look’s here this week, Gina Rodriguez looks so understated and fabulous.

2. Sana August 16, 2014 at 03:18 #

Where’s Priyanka Chopra in Rachel Gilbert? She looked amazing!

3. Marybeth August 16, 2014 at 03:19 #

Nina Dobrev in Vionnet. The outfit is so chic and young, with gorgeous colors for her. I love the hair and shoes — perfect from h2t, especially for the Teen Choice Awards. Taylor Swift (less than perfect shoes) and Emmy Rossum (less than perfect blouse) runners-up.

Channing Tatum for the men, with Michael B. Jordan a close second.

4. Nat39 August 16, 2014 at 03:29 #

Elle Fanning knocked me off my feet. She worked that gorgeous Vivienne Westwood dress beautifully – incredible poise and presence, w/o a hint of looking awkward or try-hard. A lot of older stars can learn from her how to carry a sophisticated look. Runner-up – Nina Dobrev with the pitch-perfect look for the Teen awards. Channing Tatum looks sharp in menswear.

5. alvaro_spain August 16, 2014 at 17:58 #

Rosie Huntington Whiteley and Channing Tatum are my choices this week.

PS: Gina Rodriguez had 1% yesterday and today she’s 17%… strange.

6. BurcuA August 16, 2014 at 18:03 #

Emmy Rossum is my fave as i love how she mix colours and show us sthg different !

7. TL August 17, 2014 at 00:43 #

Emmy Rossum and Gina Rodriguez win my heart, I am so in love with the blue color, and they wore it perfectly. For gentlemen, Channing Tatum.

8. E.King August 17, 2014 at 06:35 #

I love the level of sophostication that Gina Rodriguez brings to the table!

9. Alina August 17, 2014 at 06:45 #

Emmy Rossum in CH Carolina Herrera & Michael B. Jordan in Ermenegildo Zegna.

10. kane August 17, 2014 at 18:54 #

Thanks for putting Emmy on the poll! Quite a different league for me.

11. Denise August 18, 2014 at 08:29 #

With such pretty and summery outfits in this week’s poll I’m surprised a moody longsleeved dress won. I thought it was completely out of place. Dobrev won my vote and the handsome Pattinson for the guys.