Victoria Justice In Rebecca Minkoff – 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Victoria Justice In Rebecca Minkoff - 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Victoria Justice attended the 2014 Teen Choice Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on Sunday (August 10) in Los Angeles, California.

Bringing a touch of elegance to the red carpet, the actress wore a white guipure-lace dress from Rebecca Minkoff.

Perfectly encapsulating the relaxed-but-chic mood of the label, she styled the look with gold Olcay Gulsen pumps, Janet Deleuse grey Tahitian pearl stud earrings and a pretty white and blue floral Swarovski clutch.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Chloe Grace Moretz In Valentino - 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Chloe Grace Moretz In Valentino – 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Jordin Sparks In Simply Intricate - 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Jordin Sparks In Simply Intricate – 2014 Teen Choice Awards

10 Responses to Victoria Justice In Rebecca Minkoff – 2014 Teen Choice Awards

1. Alina August 11, 2014 at 13:56 #

I want to wear this dress right now with a nice pair of flat sandals. Preferably on a long walk on the beach.

Hair & makeup – flawless.

2. Christine August 11, 2014 at 14:13 #

I don’t like it

3. dee August 11, 2014 at 15:16 #

Not liking this. Plus this dress calls for sandals not pumps.

4. bisbee August 11, 2014 at 16:33 #

I am really over this style…with the opaque short dress and the see-through longer overshirt. I haven’t seen any that I like – and they are not flattering to anyone!

5. julyol1972 August 11, 2014 at 17:00 #

She looks like she’s wearing a fancy tablecloth. And in this case, dressing up said fancy table cloth required sandals, not pumps.

This only works with sandals on the beach like Alina above said.

6. Phoenix August 11, 2014 at 17:10 #

I really love this dress, it looks soooo comfy and light. Really could of used different shoes though.

7. Nat39 August 11, 2014 at 17:59 #

She is a beautiful girl but this is kinda drab for her. That lace overlay is just hanging on her and looks frumpy. Wish she’d opted for something more youthfully exciting for the event.

8. Leto August 11, 2014 at 19:13 #

Sorry, FC, but there is nothing ‘elegant’ about this look. These are old fashioned curtains from the last century she used as a dress.

• chittychittybangbang August 12, 2014 at 06:31 #

Maybe thats her opinion. Matter of fact, my opinion is the very same. Does that make you wrong? No, thats your opinion. You cant tell someone their opinion is wrong. Its subjective. Anyway, I think she looks beautiful, and-dare I say-elegant! Especially in a sea of crop-tops, micro minis, loud prints, and way overdone hair and makeup.

9. cherrysoftness August 12, 2014 at 08:08 #

This is so lady-like for some reason, I’m glad she took this direction. The styling is so charming and effortless, I think she looks beautiful.