Cat Deeley In Alberta Ferretti – 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Cat Deeley In Alberta Ferretti - 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Cat Deeley attended the 2014 Teen Choice Awards held at The Shrine Auditorium on Sunday (August 10) in Los Angeles, California.

Wearing a dress as colourful as her personality, the British TV presenter donned a bright orange Alberta Ferretti Spring 2014 layered chiffon frock accented with multi-coloured floral embroidery.

Styled with nude Stuart Weitzman ‘Nudist’ sandals, she opted for an orange lip colour, with glossy wavy tresses flowing around her shoulders.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Shay Mitchell In Misha Collection - 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Shay Mitchell In Misha Collection – 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Hailee Steinfeld's Valentino Wool And Silk Blend Crepe Couture Dress

Hailee Steinfeld’s Valentino Wool And Silk Blend Crepe Couture Dress

12 Responses to Cat Deeley In Alberta Ferretti – 2014 Teen Choice Awards

1. Christine August 11, 2014 at 11:28 #

Not liking this as much

2. Denise August 11, 2014 at 11:34 #

Too much orange and too sweet.

3. Alina August 11, 2014 at 11:39 #

I kinda like this.

4. kane August 11, 2014 at 12:01 #

Works much better with orange splashes in the accessories rather than orange lip and tan.

5. Leto August 11, 2014 at 12:31 #

I don’ t like the orange lipstick, she should have put that orange to her sandals. And she should have worn her hair in a high ponytail, because all he flowers are covered by her hair.

6. dee August 11, 2014 at 15:56 #

Not crazy about the orange lip color. Wish she opted for a more, subtle shade. Also, wish she wore her hair off her shoulders to see the details of neckline.

7. Phoenix August 11, 2014 at 17:44 #

dang, thats alot of color. I hate her lip color. although I really do like the mega orange of the dress. Really needed to pull that hair back.

8. pinksugar August 11, 2014 at 18:44 #

Love this. Summery, feminine, and fun.

9. sophie August 11, 2014 at 18:45 #

I know FC- who has a soft place for Kat in her heart- would agree with me when I say this dress matches Kat’s free spirit.

10. Nat39 August 11, 2014 at 19:34 #

I love the runway version with its flowy rise-and-fall hemline as opposed to the ‘chopped off’ plain little skirt on Cat, the matching orange lip is way too much and wish she’d kept the hair away from the neckline to show off the pretty detailing.

11. maya August 11, 2014 at 19:37 #

don’t like the orange lip color. not a fan a her make up at all. The dress however is fun.

12. Revital August 11, 2014 at 21:24 #

Her lip color is a mistake, she should have put a nude lipstick instead of the nude sandals and wear an orange footwear.
    It wouldn’t have been so obvious if we hadn’t seen the runaway version, but looking at the runaway styling , the orange sandals are so much better with this dress, I don’t see why would anyone think of changing it to nude…
    I agree about the hair, and I wish she would have worn the dress as it is and not give up the linger hem as seen on the runaway, it makes the dress look much more interesting.
    The way she styled it , much of it’s uniqueness is lost…