Who Wore Chanel Better…Naomie Harris or Rita Ora?

Who Wore Chanel Better Naomie Harris or Rita Ora

Naomie Harris wore a colourful Chanel Spring 2014 multicoloured silk dress which resembles a paint palette and also features an asymmetrical strap and nipped-in waist to the Charles Finch and Chanel pre-BAFTA party back in February, which she styled with a pearl-accented Chanel cuff and black peep-toes.

Rita Ora rocked the same look a few months later for her guest appearance on 106 & Park, styling her look with Brian Atwood gold rope sandals and a selection of gold bangles.

Both let this dress down in the footwear department, and while I want to give this to the lovely Naomie, I think this is one of the rare occurrences when Rita’s red lip really complements her look.

CHA_0982.450x675

Credit: Style.com & Getty

America Ferrera's Versace Collection Body Con Knit Dress

America Ferrera’s Versace Collection Body Con Knit Dress

Charlotte Le Bon In Elie Saab - 'The Hundred-Foot Journey' New York Premiere

Charlotte Le Bon In Elie Saab – ‘The Hundred-Foot Journey’ New York Premiere

8 Responses to Who Wore Chanel Better…Naomie Harris or Rita Ora?

1. julyol1972 August 6, 2014 at 08:48 #

I love it on Rita too! Lord, I need to go lie down…I think I saw pigs flying!!!

2. claire August 6, 2014 at 09:09 #

I disagree with the majority on that one! I think Naomie looks far more stylish than Rita and as this dress is such a statement, better to keep the styling simple and understated just like Naomie did!!

3. kane August 6, 2014 at 11:31 #

I too prefer Rita’s lip colour with this outfit. But I wonder if you can call it a deliberate styling choice when that’s the colour she always wears. I don’t really care for the dress to begin with and don’t really like anything else she styled it with, so I will give this to Naomie.

4. dee August 6, 2014 at 13:35 #

Rita.

5. Nicky August 6, 2014 at 18:59 #

Rita’s shoes are infinitely better

6. Renata August 6, 2014 at 19:49 #

Ugh, I hate that dress. Kill it with fire

7. nico August 7, 2014 at 00:00 #

Rita. She has better body and she is prettier. I love the fact, she wore chanel on a ghetto show like 106 and park…..the irony of it. People need stop saying she is copying rihanna. Rihanna copes Rita IMO.

• julyol1972 August 7, 2014 at 03:57 #

I guess the show wasn’t that ghetto since Rita needed to use it to advertise her music, huh? And how is Rihanna copying Rita Ora when she was on the scene first, and established her style before Rita came along? Please do your research before posting tripe!!!