Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Emmy Rossum's  Elizabeth and James 'Emi' Sleeveless Dress

Emmy Rossum’s Elizabeth and James ‘Emi’ Sleeveless Dress

8 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Marybeth August 1, 2014 at 17:42 #

I personally like Judy Greer’s look best. Love the dress—and she looks fantastic, perfect from head to toe.

But I’m tempted to vote for Vera Farmiga. That Peter Pilotto dress requires very careful styling and I think she pulled it off beautifully.
    I may have to flip a coin.

Megan Fox would round out my top three. It’s a very MeganFoxy look, nothing to get excited about, but very well done.

As for the men, Chadwick Boseman once again impresses me the most.

2. CreoleLady August 1, 2014 at 18:33 #

Judy Greer ftw. Also loved Taylor followed by Vera. As for the men, the fabulous Chadwick Boseman with Firth a remarkably fine runner-up.

3. Phoenix August 2, 2014 at 08:40 #

Colin Firth omg. He just rocks my world in that pic. idk what it is but dang, hes doing it well.
    Judy Greer for the girls. shes spot on. Now that I see Nicola in that Prada dress next to everyone, she looks more worried, no confidence.

4. chittychittybangbang August 2, 2014 at 08:46 #

Vera stole my heart early on this week, and the only one who came close for me was Taylor Schilling. But there were quite a few really great, perfectly styled looks this week. Gotta give Jessica Aalba a honorable mention as well.

For the men, how could one resist Cadwick Boseman’s superior suit choice? And not just anyone could pull it off!

5. Nicky August 2, 2014 at 13:26 #

Nicola for the ladies, and Douglas for the men.

6. Nat39 August 3, 2014 at 00:43 #

Nicola (in Prada) and Vera for the ladies. Voting for Nicola – bold and summery. Vera’s dress with its deep hue and long sleeves is very fall-like. She did wear it extremely well, but I’m still perfectly in a mood for light and summery vibrancy.
    Love both Colin (the fit, those perfect smart frames, his presence – a simple semi-relaxed look, yet I can’t take my eyes off him) and Chadwick (sharp in his bold standout suit) in menswear.

7. Alina August 3, 2014 at 05:52 #

1. Vera Farmiga
    2. Taylor Schilling
    3. Judy Greer

For the men – Chadwick Boseman.

8. I LOVE YOU VOGUE August 3, 2014 at 17:49 #

Nicola Peltz in Prada. ¡I love her style! and i think she is really beautiful ;)