Taylor Swift In Novis NYC – Out In New York City

Taylor Swift In Novis NYC - Out In New York City

Taylor Swift was spotted heading home after a workout on Wednesday (July 30) in New York City, probably off to celebrate being recently listed by Forbes as the second-highest-paid artist in country music, just behind Toby Keith.

Looking runway ready, the singer wore yet another adorable dress, this time from the Novis NYC Spring 2014 collection consisting of a printed flared skirt and bralet with a delicate sheer white point d’esprit overlay.

Styled with a blue Bvlgari ‘I. Rossellini’ tote with an art-deco-inspired enamel clasp and a twist lock made from semi-precious stones, she completed her picture-perfect look with Christian Louboutin mirrored peep-toes and of course a lush red lip.

Methinks the guy behind her in the dark glasses is a bodyguard. After all, if I was taking a $3k bag to the gym, I would want someone protecting it while I’m working out.

Credit: Novis NYC & Wagner Az/AKM-GSI

Sarah Jessica Parker's Alexander McQueen Tulip Print Dress And SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker ‘Ursula’ Open Toe Pumps

Sarah Jessica Parker’s Alexander McQueen Tulip Print Dress And SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker ‘Ursula’ Open Toe Pumps

Chrissy Teigen In Saint Laurent & Stella McCartney - DuJour Magazine Cover Launch Party

Chrissy Teigen In Saint Laurent & Stella McCartney – DuJour Magazine Cover Launch Party

33 Responses to Taylor Swift In Novis NYC – Out In New York City

1. shaphalf July 31, 2014 at 13:17 #

She looks super polished – as per usual, but I find her sidewalk style entirely too staid and boring.

2. Alina July 31, 2014 at 13:29 #

This thing is getting ridiculous.

• Christine July 31, 2014 at 15:21 #

Lol she is a trip.

Modeling for the paps!

The dress is cute!

• sara July 31, 2014 at 23:12 #

haha i agree, shes turned walking out of the gym everyday to a runway… it is actually getting a little absurd!

3. Iva July 31, 2014 at 13:38 #

Seriously?! She’s heading home after a workout looking like this?!
    And this was not a compliment.

4. Syl July 31, 2014 at 13:45 #

The dress is cute but not with the bag, the colours don’t match.

5. H July 31, 2014 at 14:00 #

I can bet she works out hard cause she has done it in the past as well. Her gym is for women who arelike this, she is attending the ModelFIT.

And I like how she leaves, she showers and fix her hair, no big deal, tons of women do it at my gym and I think is good.

• Marcel July 31, 2014 at 14:22 #

I totally agree with you. I am surprised by some commenter’s reactions here.

• sophie July 31, 2014 at 16:18 #

She has her stylist arrange outfits specifically because she knows paps will be there. Down-to-earth my ass.

I like the look. Her stylist found this for her because I am positive she wouldn’t have found this new brand herself.

6. CreoleLady July 31, 2014 at 14:02 #

Not quite sure I understand all the shock and horror about looking great coming from the gym. Around my way, people work out in the morning and come out of the gym looking sharp to go directly to work. No big deal. Anyway, I quite like this look.

7. Marcel July 31, 2014 at 14:12 #

I really don’t understand why people are so surprised on how she looks after gym. At my gym people normally look well dressed after working out and some of them even bring their Personal Assistant with the fresh outfits. Most of us have meetings or so to attend immediately after gym session. How do you expect we show up in a reunion ? I am quite surprised by the backlash.
    She looks gorgeous.

• H July 31, 2014 at 14:33 #

Exactly!

And she is a huge recording singer so I don’t think she goes to the gym and inmediately heads home like she has nothing to do, she didn’t relocate to New York just to live in it.

8. Alex V July 31, 2014 at 14:58 #

Who wears glitter louboutins when getting out if the gym? She’s so ridiculous

9. kane July 31, 2014 at 15:00 #

My sense of bemusement, if one can call it that, stems from the fact that “gym run” has become a ‘thing’ like the “school run” or “airport style.”
    I personally work out at night so head straight home afterwards. But I do understand that if one heads to the gym in the morning, why not getting ready there to head straight to work.

As far as the outfit is concerned I like this ankles up. The pops of colour make this look.

10. mattison July 31, 2014 at 15:01 #

Typically glam post-workout look for Taylor. I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been loving everything she’s been serving on the street or red carpet for quite some time now- hopefully, she keeps up what I’ve thought is an impressive run.

11. Phoenix July 31, 2014 at 15:07 #

i think she looks great. as usual her street-style is flawless.
    I’m not really bothered by the gym thing. I actually find it funny! I’m sure its a gym with full-on salon style rooms, not the dingy blah dressing room most of us are used to.
    I’m glad they are not coming out in their workout clothes, or blah clothing. I’d rather see more fashion and beauty in the world!

• Laura July 31, 2014 at 15:29 #

• Fiona-Brasil July 31, 2014 at 16:54 #

+2.Agreed.Just pretend you don’t know where she is going or coming from, she looks great.

12. julyol1972 July 31, 2014 at 16:05 #

Ugh! She irritates me to no end. Yes, she looks pretty, yes, the bag is gorgeous, yes her team does wonderful work getting her ready for her close up. Now if only it didn’t so so staged, and contrived all the time.

• steph July 31, 2014 at 17:56 #

I think that’s what bothers me…how staged it looks.

• sara July 31, 2014 at 23:14 #

Agreed! thats exactly what it is!

13. Dhppy July 31, 2014 at 17:58 #

I couldn’t care less if Swift has multiple appointments to attend or if she’s just going home to watch a Law & Order marathon. Staging these post-workout pristine ensembles just for the paparazzi is fun… and smart. She knows the paps will be there taking photos anyway and she’s decided to look her best. She probably gets that many more designers offering her free clothes every time this happens. Fame, youth and beauty don’t hang around forever, since she’s got all three working for her right now, it makes sense to capitalize on it.

• Jane July 31, 2014 at 19:12 #

I completely agree. All in all, she looks great. And that’s what matters.

• cherrysoftness August 1, 2014 at 02:41 #

I totally agree with you. Not to mention, post-gym and workout photos always end up in those horrible “Stars without make-up” sections, which can be ruthless. And these photos won’t always come with a gym label. A tired post-gym photo of her in sweats could easily end up as a tabloid cover a few months from now with the title, “Depressed Taylor After A Break-up Looking Worse For Wear.”. For all we know it could be a pain for her to stage these looks but maybe, it’s a smart thing to do.

• chittychittybangbang August 1, 2014 at 04:29 #

Great point!
        And I am in lust with this dress!

14. ayuni July 31, 2014 at 18:02 #

She truly reminds me of old hollywood stars who always look polished off duty.. Always well dressed and keeping it classy. Way to go Taylor!

15. Kate July 31, 2014 at 20:47 #

Where is she going post-gym in glittery Loubotins? To a red carpet? To a cocktail party in the middle of the afternoon?
    I don’t mind her looking smart because she knows the paps are waiting, but this makes no sense to me as an outfit you wear just walking down the street or from the gym door to your car. You can look fashionable but also natural and casual.

16. Maryanne August 1, 2014 at 00:17 #

That bodyguard is really hot!

17. Gamine August 1, 2014 at 04:17 #

Adorable dress indead!
    Love the combination of polka dots on the inside hem and the point d’esprit overlay.

18. Gemma Rockets August 1, 2014 at 04:39 #

Are we sure she doesn’t live in a hidden multi million-dollar apartment in the same building?

I don’t really care if she’s leaving the gym or not. I don’t leave the gym looking like her, but then I’m not facing paps as I come out.

Anyway- cute outfit. I particularly love the polka dot tulle underskirt.

19. Vincent August 5, 2014 at 10:51 #

Did anybody know the high-heels shoes she wear?

20. cat August 16, 2014 at 13:59 #

if i were Taylor Swift, i would dress like this every single time -even when leaving gym.

she looks amazing btw.

21. shailene August 16, 2014 at 14:01 #

You know what they say:
    “Dress like you’re going to see your ex.”