31.07.14

Chrissy Teigen In Saint Laurent & Stella McCartney - DuJour Magazine Cover Launch Party

DuJour Magazine and Fendi Timepieces held a party to celebrate Chrissy Teigen’s cover on Monday (July 28) in New York City.

The model left little to the imagination, wearing a sheer lace Saint Laurent blouse paired with a La Perla black bra, with a Stella McCartney jacquard midi-skirt addressing the balance.

Accessorized with a studded leather belt, Saint Laurent ‘Jane’ sandals with a gold chain detail, and a black clutch, she completed her look with wavy tresses.

As much as I do love the look, I’m finding it hard to get past the exposed bra; however, I want to give her a pass based on her Sports Illustrated swimsuit model credentials.

Are you feeling this look?

Chrissy Teigen In Saint Laurent & Stella McCartney

Saint Laurent Sheer Shirtfarfetch.com US and farfetch.com
La Perla Up Date Multi-Way Padded BraNet-A-Porter.com
Stella McCartney Houndstooth Cotton-Blend Jacquard Midi SkirtNet-A-Porter.com

Credit: Getty

Taylor Swift In Novis NYC - Out In New York City

Taylor Swift In Novis NYC – Out In New York City

10 Responses to Chrissy Teigen In Saint Laurent & Stella McCartney – DuJour Magazine Cover Launch Party

1. Marcel July 31, 2014 at 14:28 #

I think this kind of shirt must be worn with a jacket. A bit more of subtleness would be welcome.
    To be honest, I don’t like her style. It always looks forced.

2. dee July 31, 2014 at 14:35 #

I would have liked this better without the exposed bra too FC. She looks great despite that.

3. H July 31, 2014 at 14:45 #

I agree it could’ve been worn with a jacket, but is sexy and for some reason doesn’t seem like she is leaving little to imagination, just a look that works for her.

4. mattison July 31, 2014 at 14:49 #

I actually like it and she wears it well, but I’m getting tired of seeing Chrissy’s face (amongst other parts) all the time. If you’re going to show up to the opening of an envelope, please switch up your M.O. every once in awhile- the constant, overt sexy shtick is getting old.

5. pinksugar July 31, 2014 at 15:06 #

I like this look I’m just SO tired of seeing her nonstop.

6. Britta July 31, 2014 at 15:17 #

I love it. And I love her. Not her fault that she’s exposed so much. She obviously gets a lot of invites – and then ends up in lots of photos – not her to blame! I love Chrissy, she’s cool!

7. Christine July 31, 2014 at 15:18 #

It kinda works for her

8. Nat39 July 31, 2014 at 18:54 #

The bra is horrible, doesn’t get a pass from me.

• cherrysoftness August 1, 2014 at 02:31 #

It’s just so… bra-like. The shape, everything. BRA.

9. Gemma Rockets August 1, 2014 at 04:34 #

Bra doesn’t bother me at all. I think Chrissy looks amazing, everything works for me. The shape of the bra is actually much nicer than your usual push up style- although it covers less it also looks less like a bra and more like an intended element of the outfit. And I still can’t get over how ridiculously beautiful she is, so I don’t mind seeing her at lots of events. She always looks happy and seems to be having fun.