30.07.14

Ashley Roberts In Finders Keepers – Sheer Cover Studio Photocall

Ashley Roberts In Finders Keepers - Sheer Cover Studio Photocall

Ashley Roberts was unveiled as the new face of skincare brand Sheer Cover Studio yesterday morning (July 29) with a photocall held at Forge in London.

The ‘Dancing On Ice’ judge showed off her toned pins wearing a Finders Keepers leopard-print mini skirt and a tight white and navy racer-back top, which she styled with nude Christian Louboutin heels.

This dress couldn’t be more perfect for the dancer: sporty with a fun, effervescent vibe. However, for a beauty launch of any description she should’ve paid just as much attention to her hair as she did her skin.

The just-got-out-of-the-gym/shower roots-in-desperate-need-of-a-touch-up look will not entice me to check out this product.

At the launch she said “Sheer Cover Studio gives me flawless, radiant skin every time. It takes just a few seconds to give me complete confidence in the way I look. I wouldn’t be without Sheer Cover Studio now, it totally lets the real me shine through. It’s my little pack of confidence.”

It’s a crying shame also that no one informed her that she had lipstick on her teeth.

Credit: FameFlynet

Who Was Your Best Dressed At Comic-Con?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At Comic-Con?

Zoe Saldana In Lanvin - 'Guardians of the Galaxy' New York Special Screening

Zoe Saldana In Lanvin – ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ New York Special Screening

7 Responses to Ashley Roberts In Finders Keepers – Sheer Cover Studio Photocall

1. Christine July 30, 2014 at 10:50 #

Not to this

2. Alina July 30, 2014 at 11:47 #

Surprisingly, I like the dress. The styling, however, is not great.

3. Lyo July 30, 2014 at 15:20 #

The dress is ok, I guess, boring styling aside.
    But I need to say, what are they thinking? She’s supposedly promoting a makeup foundation, so why on Earth she’s doing that looking like a haggard and unkempt housewife???
    Her makeup is a mess, the housecleaning hair style and the biggest sin of all – her skin is uneven!
    Really! I can’t!

• cherrysoftness July 31, 2014 at 03:37 #

I know, the foundation is mind-boggling, I had to re-read what she was promoting because I could not believe it was a face product. There is a terribly visible difference on her neck where the face make-up ends and the body make-up starts, there is a mysterious clump of matte powder over her nose about two shades lighter than the rest of her face, and it’s like they forgot to add concealer under her eyes, there’s an obvious gap. This is so bizarre.

4. julyol1972 July 30, 2014 at 15:35 #

This all kinds of wrong!!!

5. mattison July 30, 2014 at 15:41 #

This has to be a joke- I can’t even focus on the (cute) dress because everything above the neck looks God-awful. Pity.

6. dee July 30, 2014 at 16:24 #

Cute dress but poor styling.