Nina Dobrev In J Mendel, Naeem Khan  Comic-Con 2014 & Entertainment Weekly's Annual Comic-Con Celebration

Nina Dobrev was also in the star-studded mix at Comic-Con International 2014 in San Diego, California, making no fewer than four appearances during the weekend.

20th Century Fox Press Line: She kick-started her Comic-Con style on Friday with a J. Mendel Resort 2015 ensemble, consisting of a sheer white blouse with black necktie and a cerulean blue fit-and-flare skirt. Styled with a large Fendi dual-tone silver and black tote bag, along with Giorgio Armani cap-toe pumps and Jacob & Co. rose-gold safety-pin earrings, the effect was schoolgirl-sweet mixed with sassy edge.

CraveOnline Presents: Crave Conquers the Con: Later that day, ‘The Vampire Diaries’ starlet was on the blue carpet at the USS Midway. Rocking the same voluminous waves, she changed into a bright Naaem Khan Spring 2014 dress with painterly, multi-colour stripes that were only emboldened by her Oscar Tiye yellow pumps. Jacob & Co jewels were also applied here.

Nina Dobrev In Naeem Khan & Michael Kors - Comic-Con 2014
‘The Vampire Diaries’ Press Line: Back at the Hilton Bayfront hotel on Saturday, the actress wore my favourite look of the four. Again donning a Naeem Khan design, the top-and-shorts combo hailed from the Resort 2015 collection. The crisp blue and white print, inspired by traditional Mexican embroidery, was a breath of fresh air and the hot-pink Kurt Geiger pumps only solidified my love of the ensemble.

Entertainment Weekly’s Annual Comic-Con Celebration: Finishing out the Comic-Con weekend at the Hard Rock hotel, she wore a floral-printed ruffle dress and belt from Michael Kors’ Resort 2015 collection paired with Salvatore Ferragamo ‘Narny’ leather grommet-trimmed sandals and David Yurman earrings. Perhaps it was the lacklustre hair and makeup, but this look just didn’t have the spark it needed.

Nina Dobrev Runway

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Gwendoline Christie In Giles & Peter Pilotto -  Comic-Con 2014 & Entertainment Weekly's Annual Comic-Con Celebration

Gwendoline Christie In Giles & Peter Pilotto – Comic-Con 2014 & Entertainment Weekly’s Annual Comic-Con Celebration

Cate Blanchett In Fausto Puglisi -  'The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies' Comic-Con 2014 Press Line

Cate Blanchett In Fausto Puglisi – ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ Comic-Con 2014 Press Line

27 Responses to Nina Dobrev In J. Mendel, Naeem Khan & Michael Kors – Comic-Con 2014 & Entertainment Weekly’s Annual Comic-Con Celebration

1. Nat39 July 27, 2014 at 19:21 #

Adore the 3rd look – the top-and-shorts ensemble is cute and perfect on her and the pink pumps complete the look delightfully. Pretty, youthful and summery, easily my fave of the 4 too.

2. Christine July 27, 2014 at 19:24 #

I like both her Naaem Khan looks.

3. Phoenix July 27, 2014 at 19:27 #

I do like all 4.
    My fave is the second, with those yellow shoes, so summery and happy feeling.

The fourth pic. I like the shoes, but ya, she forgot to do her hair and makeup, looks like she just rolled outta bed lol

I love pink, so the third is great!

and the first is cute, but feels fallish. Like she should be wearing this in September.

4. alvaro_spain July 27, 2014 at 19:41 #

My favorite is the 2nd look. So colourful

5. sanette July 27, 2014 at 19:57 #

I like the first three the most. Fresh and summery and youthful. The 4th one isn’t doing her any favours and looks too gloomy. The 3rd one is my favourite. I love the color combination and her hair. I’d wear the look in a second!

6. Alina July 27, 2014 at 20:06 #

The third one is my favourite, but I really don’t like her hairstyle. In fact, I would have done different hairstyles with each outfit she wore.

7. Nicky July 27, 2014 at 20:32 #

I love the first and third looks. The second look is beautiful, but her pose bothers me so much.

8. moonbeam July 27, 2014 at 22:26 #

Am I the only one who notices that Nina Dobrev does the SAME POSE every time she’s being photographed at an event??

She always rotates her upper body in a different direction from where her feet are pointed. It’s the kind of pose someone does when they want to look thinner…but she’s already thin. I like her style (especially the Naeem Khan look w/ the pink shoes aobve) but this pose is so contrived and she never changes it. She never looks at ease.

• Larissa July 28, 2014 at 09:19 #

I’m getting tired of that pose too, it feels so unnatural and uncomfortable and like you said with that body she doesn’t need to pose at all.
      Third one is my favourite but I must say the thing that prevents me from liking #1 and #2 is the hair like what the hell is going on here?I usually love her with curls/ waves but this is just a mess.

9. pinksugar July 28, 2014 at 00:22 #

I actually only like the yellow Naeem Khan look. The J.Mendel is just a mess and the others I find too busy. Her hair is bad in all 4 looks, time for a change.

10. ChynnA July 28, 2014 at 02:24 #

Love the first 3! Would like the fourth better with better hair but all are cute looks for her

11. sophie July 28, 2014 at 03:38 #

For someone with a tacky show and B-list celebrity, she sure wears tons of clothes and attends tons of events…

She ruined that Michael Kors look. Seriously, what was Ilaria thinking suggesting those Ferragamo shoes with that dress??? It’s a dainty dress, keep it dainty.

• dana July 28, 2014 at 09:59 #

I’m not even a fan of Nina Dobrev and don’t like her show. However your comment is quite hateful. She may attend lots of events but so do others who are arguably equally and less “unaccomplished”-plus this is a fashion site so there is no need to criticize her in the manner which you have done.

• sanette July 28, 2014 at 15:44 #

If you want to hate on celebrities consider visiting sites like ONTD instead.

• sophie July 28, 2014 at 18:14 #

Hateful, lol. I like her. She seems very sweet. She’s like a ballerina.

I think she gets invited and designers want to dress her because she wears clothes well, has a power stylist and she’s thin (let’s get real).

Compare her to Nikki Reed- Nina wears clothes better and has a better stylist. Nina is one of the few who brings Elie Saab to life and doesn’t look dejavu in him. I’ve loved her to wear something from his Pre-Fall or Resort collection here.

12. Yeliz July 28, 2014 at 12:00 #

Both Naeem Khan looks are so summery and beautiful.

13. kane July 28, 2014 at 14:26 #

I really like the second and third looks–although the shade of the shoes in the second is a bit too mustard for me. Yellow in itself though–great idea.

14. dee July 28, 2014 at 14:32 #

I only like the 2nd look.

15. Rebecca Z July 28, 2014 at 15:23 #

I like the Naeem Khan dress the best–the shorts out fit is cute, but I am not a fan of the other two looks.

16. TeaAtTwo July 28, 2014 at 16:37 #

While I liked her shoes I think if the had been sandals it would have been better. But all-in-all they were fun and sassy looks.

17. Dhppy July 29, 2014 at 19:00 #

None of these looks are up to Dobrev’s usual high fashion standard. However, the two Naeem Khan looks (especially the dress) work well. The Michael Kors look is a head to toe mess, though.

18. Jinya July 30, 2014 at 07:43 #

That’s a lot of really cute looks that all look unique

19. Bailey October 6, 2014 at 00:42 #