24.07.14

Natasha Poly In Roland Mouret – Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Gala

Natasha Poly In Roland Mouret - Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Gala

Natasha Poly joined Toni Garrn on the red carpet for the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Gala held at the Domaine Bertaud Belieu on Wednesday (23 July) in Saint-Tropez, France.

The model wore a Roland Mouret ‘Orpheus’ gown, which is a signature piece from the French designer.

Cut in a striking silhouette featuring origami-style folding at the neckline, the model added a black belt to her gown which she complemented with a black fold-over clutch.

Like Toni, the hair and makeup were kept simple. She opted for a centre-parted ‘do and neutral makeup, save for the rouge lip.

Roland Mouret Orpheus pleated gown

You can buy Natasha’s Roland Mouret Orpheus Gown in various colours including
plum from Net-A-Porter.com,
coral from Forward by Elyse Walker,
black from Selfridges and hot-pink from Selfridges.

Credit: Getty

Selena Gomez In Zimmermann - Out In St Tropez

Selena Gomez In Zimmermann – Out In St Tropez

Selena Gomez In Emilio Pucci & Christian Dior - Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Gala

Selena Gomez In Emilio Pucci & Christian Dior – Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Gala

8 Responses to Natasha Poly In Roland Mouret – Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Gala

1. Noemi July 24, 2014 at 10:11 #

Stunning.
    Allow me to write something that doesn’t concern fashion. I’ve always admired DiCaprio, as an actor, for his commitment to the environment and I think he’s gorgeous. But I find these events a simple display of clothes, jewelry and an occasion for celebrities to get photographed. It’s just another red carpet event. I bet most of the guests couldn’t care less about what he was doing.

• jodie July 24, 2014 at 11:41 #

I agree with you 100%. She looks amazing in this dress- the simplicity of the look and the color really stands out. However these galas are so superficial and meaningless, when they should really be the opposite. It is literally an occasion for models and lower profile celebrities to promote themselves and wear gowns because they don’t have the chance to do so at attend major award shows.

• Noemi July 24, 2014 at 15:02 #

I remember that an Italian tv program once showed that many guests of an event held by a very important luxury brand to raise money for children of Africa didn’t even know what was the night about. They all said “it’s important to give back” etc etc and they didn’t even know that why there were there!! They were simply doing self promotion.

2. Alina July 24, 2014 at 10:30 #

I love the dress, but I think her hair should have been up so we could see the neckline detail.

• Iva July 24, 2014 at 10:35 #

Definitely – the hair should have been up.

• Christine July 24, 2014 at 11:03 #

Agreed. Stunning dress though

3. Yeliz July 24, 2014 at 10:43 #

Love the colour but the overall look is nothing exciting IMO.

4. Phoenix July 24, 2014 at 15:15 #

Stunning! Love the color, love the dress, esp the neckline….the only thing I wish was different to be picky, was that her hair was up so we could see more.
    But she does look awesome just the same!