23.07.14

Vogue Presents 73 Questions with Blake Lively

Blake Lively features in episode three of Vogue’s web series ’73 Questions’.

Shot before she launched her company, Preserve, the filmed-in-a-single-shot video reveals what Blake likes, hates and most important, what she knows.

Blake wears a colour-block Roland Mouret dress it the video with Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spikes leather pumps.

Clara Paget In Peter Pilotto - 'Gentleman's Wager' London Screening

Clara Paget In Peter Pilotto – ‘Gentleman’s Wager’ London Screening

Rihanna's T by Alexander Wang V Neck Strap Romper And Manolo Blahnik 'Chaos Cuff' Sandals

Rihanna’s T by Alexander Wang V Neck Strap Romper And Manolo Blahnik ‘Chaos Cuff’ Sandals

14 Responses to Vogue Presents 73 Questions with Blake Lively

1. julyol1972 July 23, 2014 at 21:46 #

So I’ve already seen the photos for this shoot, and she looks fantastic. Very All – American, very Ralph Lauren.

However, “Preserve” seems like an equally pretentious, less expensive version of GOOP. One Gwyneth thrust upon the world is enough…we don’t need a clone.

2. Christine July 23, 2014 at 22:20 #

Preserve is nothing short of a hobby to buy time and fill up her day when she is not shooting a movie.

The dress and the shoes she is wearing in the video are super duper gorgeous.

• sophie July 24, 2014 at 02:27 #

I agree. It’s ridiculous she got her third vogue cover for someone whose career isn’t worthy of it.

I love her out outfit in the video: the Roland Mouret dress, the white Christian Louboutin multicolored spiked dot Pigalles, the white coat and her yellow Fendi bag.

3. François Bresmal July 23, 2014 at 22:30 #

She’s soooooooo lovely I’m even more in love!

4. amy July 23, 2014 at 22:32 #

the dress is gorgeous. she has an amazing body. that said I’m getting sick of those actresses/ guru type.

5. shontay July 23, 2014 at 22:44 #

I don’t even care that I’m not interested in her film career, I think she’s pretty cool and I love her style. However, “do people still go to starbucks”, girl stop. lol

6. Yeliz July 23, 2014 at 22:59 #

I love the video, it was very entertaining. Her outfit in the video was gorgeous.

7. Louise July 24, 2014 at 02:56 #

Her answers are really witty, makes me wonder if she wad told of the questions beforehand. But still love her.

• Gha July 24, 2014 at 09:19 #

Of course she was. The interview is completely staged and rehearsed. There’s no spontaneity at all. Still it’s a lovely video…

8. Phoenix July 24, 2014 at 03:34 #

That was soo interesting and quick and lovely. I too have just fallen in luv with this girl! haha. That was really cool. I wish there were more of those with different celebrities, cause that made me smile.

9. Pedro July 24, 2014 at 04:06 #

I looooooove Blake so much!

She looks flawless in the video, as always

10. Alina July 24, 2014 at 06:07 #

Great outfit!

11. chittychittybangbang July 24, 2014 at 06:41 #

So rehearsed. Nothing spontaneous what.so.ever.

12. Marcel July 24, 2014 at 11:13 #

She is beautiful and dresses herself well but the interview was beyond ridiculous. There was not a drop of spontaneity in it. Also, her “life style “site is bad… like REALLY BAD. Anthropologie’s Pinterest board kind of bad.
    Gosh, I never thought she was so immature.