Zoe Saldana In Louis Vuitton – ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ LA Premiere

Zoe Saldana In Louis Vuitton - 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' LA Premiere

Zoe Saldana attended the premiere of Marvel’s ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ held at the Dolby Theatre on Monday (July 21) in Hollywood, California.

Proving that maternity style is going to get a whole lot chicer, the actress, who is yet to confirm her pregnancy, wore a Louis Vuitton Resort 2015 ensemble.

High on style and in black and white, the look featured a floral sheer top worn over a white bralet, paired with an embellished floral skirt with a jagged edge accented with a white harness-like belt detail in the shape of a T.

Giving the edgy look a more glamorous spin, she styled her tresses into sleek faux bob, adding a rouge lip and accessorizing with Jimmy Choo ‘Kamelia’ feather-accented sandals and a selection of rings.

Too edgy for the mum-to-be, or does this see her confirm that she’s still at the top of her game? I’m going for the latter, even with that weird white belt thingy.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Cheryl Cole In Ralph & Russo Couture - Wedding Party

Cheryl Cole In Ralph & Russo Couture – Wedding Party

Get The Look:  Diane Kruger's FOX All-Star Party Tousled Tresses

Get The Look: Diane Kruger’s FOX All-Star Party Tousled Tresses

24 Responses to Zoe Saldana In Louis Vuitton – ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ LA Premiere

1. Yeliz July 22, 2014 at 09:42 #

I think there is a bit too much going on here, but she seems comfortable and pulls it off.

2. Alex July 22, 2014 at 09:45 #

I really dislike the outfit and it wouldn’t matter who wore it.

• sophie July 22, 2014 at 16:27 #

I agree Alex. I HATE Nicolas Ghesquière’s personal aesthetic. It poisons every brand he touches. Cate in point with Zoe. He should just have his own line.

3. Alina July 22, 2014 at 09:51 #

I don’t like/understand the white belt or whatever it is and I can’t say I’m a huge fan of the rest of the outfit either.

I have a really bad feeling about her maternity style. Hope she proves me wrong!

• Maz July 22, 2014 at 11:09 #

Unfortunately I have the same feeling! Her hair looks lovely though.

4. Eri July 22, 2014 at 10:42 #

The entire look is too busy and there’s nowhere I can rest my eyes.. The dress is overdesigned and she complicated things even more with the shoes.

• justme July 22, 2014 at 11:44 #

IA
      The dress is fussy and a lot to digest and she overcooked with the styling.

5. kane July 22, 2014 at 10:43 #

I find that belt thing very clever, it is so downright strange that nobody would wonder about anything else…

6. Christine July 22, 2014 at 12:29 #

Interesting look. A lot of distraction on the outfit to hide baby bump huh.

I love the shoes though. Gorgeous lust worthy shoes!

• chittychittybangbang July 24, 2014 at 02:01 #

Yes, i agree about the shoes. And WOW! She looks so gorgeous, no matter your feelings on the dress itself, you havve to admit from the neck up she is stunning. I think the wee bit of extra baby weight she is carrying looks incredibly good on her. She looks more beautiful hrre thanr I have ever seen her. And I am very happy for her and her (super studly) husband. That should bebone beautiful baby!

7. Fiona-Brasil July 22, 2014 at 12:34 #

I like the look, totally appropriate for the ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’.Fierce!

8. Kemi July 22, 2014 at 13:15 #

The belt is too distracting for a busy outfit as it is, but the shoes are to die for!!!

9. dee July 22, 2014 at 13:39 #

I am not crazy about the visible white bra. She looks decent much better than her last look.

10. pinksugar July 22, 2014 at 14:46 #

The white belt looks like a gynecological device, do not like…at all.

• cherrysoftness July 23, 2014 at 03:10 #

I laughed so much at this!

I still trust her though, better than stepping out in something really boring and safe I say.

11. Phoenix July 22, 2014 at 15:18 #

Not one of her better looks. ya, that white thing is really odd and unnecessary.

12. Prudence July 22, 2014 at 16:07 #

the only thing there is to like her is whats happening above the neck. This dress is ugly plain and simple, not sure what Nicolas was thinking when he added that unfortunate white thing.I don’t think the skirt part looks good on Zoe and her shoes are too busy. Sadly this is a huge miss.

13. sophie July 22, 2014 at 16:32 #

I hate it when Petra Flannery, Zoe and Emma Stone’s stylist, goes too left field with her choices for her clients. She is too TOO.

There are better things for Zoe to wear than THIS Petra.

I mean, Emma’s Chanel at the Golden Globes was awful, and this is awful.

14. easyBlake July 22, 2014 at 17:39 #

I do think the white belt does the job of distracting, but I don’t care for the design. Its a bit random & stark.

15. Courtney Klein July 22, 2014 at 18:42 #

Complete miss. The whole thing is bizarre.

16. Rene July 22, 2014 at 18:50 #

No, just no.I really like Zoe and can get on board with mostly all of her looks, but this is just, no.

17. Dhppy July 23, 2014 at 01:11 #

I’m not enjoying this on the model or Saldana. The shoes are making me laugh though. I could see the right woman making them work— like maybe Esther Quek wearing them with a suit or Dita Von Teese with the right retro gown.

18. CreoleLady July 23, 2014 at 08:35 #

She’s convincing — and that’s saying something because this dress is not easy to love. I do love her hair and shoes. I shock myself because I think the look really works, esp given the film she is promoting.

19. TeaAtTwo July 24, 2014 at 16:47 #

The T part of the belt is pointless and I’m not crazy about the white bra showing which is a shame because I would have liked the look otherwise. She looks beautiful though.