Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Chrissy Teigen's Casadei High Heel Pumps

Chrissy Teigen’s Casadei High Heel Pumps

17 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Dff July 18, 2014 at 17:23 #

Where is Miranda Kerr?????

2. Iva July 18, 2014 at 17:30 #

Miranda Kerr looked much better than Reese Witherspoon Ashley Tisdale or Megan Fox (even Nicola Peltz) IMO.
    I voted for Jessica Chastain in the end, although I love Diane Kruger as well.
    Have a nice weekend!

3. Dhppy July 18, 2014 at 17:44 #

I’m a surprised by this collection. I would substitute over half of the looks with: Lizzy Caplan who wore two spectacular looks this week. Nicola Peltz’ white Balenciaga top and shorts seemed a more chic version of Witherspoon’s ensemble. I also would have added Chrissy Teigen’s jumpsuit or Caitlin Fitzgerald, or Margaret Qualley to the list.

That being said. It still would come down to Kate Hudson for the win.

4. Dana July 18, 2014 at 17:52 #

This was a tough one, I love Jessica Alba, Kate Hudson and Jessica Chastain; voted for JC in the end because that dress is artwork, IMO. As for the men, Colin Firth will likely when every time he’s nominated in my book- so dashing always!

5. Yeliz July 18, 2014 at 18:05 #

Without a doubt, Jessica Chastain in Mary Katrantzou. And the Beckhams are my best dressed men this week.

6. sophie July 18, 2014 at 18:09 #

I voted for Judy, because Jessica is clearly going to win.

7. towanda July 18, 2014 at 18:19 #

what a suprise list.

i prefer emma’s dior look than D&G look. but i voted Jessica Chastain.
    I thought this week’s poll would be much more difficult.

8. Marybeth July 18, 2014 at 18:39 #

Jessica Chastain in that stunning Mary Katrantzou is easily my favorite.
    Jessica Alba and Judy Greer runners-up.

Colin Firth for the men.

9. Alina July 18, 2014 at 18:40 #

Jessica Chastain is my pick, but Emma Stone and Diane Kruger deserve some recognition for being consistent this week.
    I have to say I’m a little suprised that none of Lizzy Caplan’s outfit is here.

10. Pedro July 18, 2014 at 19:04 #

Gisele Bundchen in Louis Vuitton was way better!

11. Nat39 July 18, 2014 at 22:12 #

2 Jessicas. Chastain, followed by Alba.
    Colin is gorgeous in sleek slim fit, followed by current and dapper Sterling.

12. TL July 19, 2014 at 01:23 #

Quite a surprising poll. Judy Greer is my favorite, followed by Emma stone in Giambattista Valli (red), and Miranda Kerr (at the Max Mara Event)

13. CreoleLady July 19, 2014 at 09:32 #

Jessica Chastain ftw. The sheer beauty (craftsmanship, fabric, elegance, color) of the gowns she tends to choose just blows me away. I am still utterly charmed by Judy Greer in Suno. Reese and Diane also have me thinking that I need to shop some summer sales.

• CreoleLady July 19, 2014 at 09:42 #

The men look great, hard to choose. Loved Beaumon’s pizzazz (and those tassled loafers) the most, he got my vote.

14. tom July 19, 2014 at 14:36 #

i’m a little confused as to why ashely tisdale and megan fox are on the list.

15. Ann July 20, 2014 at 11:18 #

Reese Witherspoon in Monica Rose for Lovers + Friends is clear winner, exciting look

16. Sanya July 20, 2014 at 19:37 #

Judy and Colin are my favourites :)