Nicola Peltz In Balmain - 'Transformers Age of Extinction' Rio de Janeiro Premiere

Nicola Peltz attended the ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ premiere held at the Cinépolis Lagoon on Wednesday (July 16) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Taking an extended break from her favourite colour, white, the actress turned things up several notches donning a Balmain Fall 2014 two-piece look featuring a black-corded and gold-accented halter crop top and leather pencil skirt, which she styled with black Saint Laurent pumps.

While I’m enjoying this change of direction, sandals and perhaps a slicked-back ‘do would’ve been very welcome

Smoky eyes and sleek tresses completed her look.

Do you prefer Nicola’s edgy or sweet red carpet looks, or are you enjoying both equally?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Selena Gomez In L'Agence - Ischia Global Film + Music Festival

Selena Gomez In L’Agence – Ischia Global Film + Music Festival

Emma Stone In Giambattista Valli & Saint Laurent - Late Show with David Letterman

Emma Stone In Giambattista Valli & Saint Laurent – Late Show with David Letterman

13 Responses to Nicola Peltz In Balmain – ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ Rio de Janeiro Premiere

1. jenny July 17, 2014 at 11:22 #

She rocked this, throughout the whole press, I had nothing against anything she wore.

One could say she played safe, but well played!
    My fav was the Balenciaga blue gown, very suited for the movie and the detail on the dress is just beyond.

2. Christine July 17, 2014 at 11:44 #

This is ok. Not really liking the hair

3. SilentVisitor July 17, 2014 at 12:53 #

The hair doesn’t agree with the rest of the outfit. I also dislike her shoes. All and all, this is imo an OK look

• dee July 17, 2014 at 17:30 #

Agreed.

4. Anj July 17, 2014 at 17:27 #

I don’t know how I feel about this look. She’s only 19 and looks it. While a lot of her looks during this tour were really nice, they seemed a lot more suited for someone older.

5. Nicky July 17, 2014 at 17:55 #

The look is fine, she’s just not selling it. I think sweeter looks work better for her

6. Raf July 17, 2014 at 18:55 #

I saw the movie yesterday, what a terrible terrible actress, she should stick to fashion world.

7. katie July 17, 2014 at 20:10 #

I love everything Nicola wears, I am always drawn to her style. One to watch, she is only 19!!!

8. Phoenix July 17, 2014 at 20:30 #

Sweet style def works best for her. This not so much.
    She just has that pretty, sweet-girl, face and hair. this just doesnt feel as right.

9. Yeliz July 17, 2014 at 20:53 #

I like it but all of her looks are starting to look the same lately.

• Alina July 18, 2014 at 06:07 #

Agreed.

10. Nat39 July 17, 2014 at 21:40 #

Sweet and heavenly white Valli couture gown was made for her to wear – it was a delicate, precious gem on her fragile frame, her most special look and easily my fave from her.
    But I also like that she is attempting edgier looks. I’m fine with her sleek hair down here, the smoky eye makeup is perfect for this look, but I also wish she’d opted for a cool edgier sandal. Not bad, nothing memorable though.

11. TL July 18, 2014 at 07:26 #

No she is not selling it to me either. So far none of her looks from the premiere tour has wowed me yet. It all looks nice, but too mature for her. I think sweet and colorful style would be better (and more suited) for her now since she is only 19, instead of edgy style, or all black/white color.