Which Was Your Favourite Emma Stone ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′ Promo Tour Look?

Emma Stone Promo Tour 2Emma Stone Promo Tour 3

Before the promo tour for ‘Magic in the Moonlight’ kicks off, let’s have a look back at Emma Stone’s amazing run promoting ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′.

What I liked most about this tour were the few chic, well-tailored separates. Her Roland Mouret Beijing press conference ensemble and her Saint Laurent suit for the London photocall were my favourite of the non-gown.

When it came to her favourite designers, Valentino was her most-loved brand, with her wearing them on four occasions.

Emma’s favoured style proved to be collared dresses; courtesy of Valentino, Gucci and Dolce & Gabbana.

I hate to be obvious and say the Atelier Versace was my favourite, but this really was a movie star moment, followed by her Prada gown.

She had fun with more interesting designs by Lanvin (aka the ‘Trash Bag’ dress) and Erdem, which didn’t go down too well with the majority, but it was great to see her experiment with fashion.

Credit: Getty

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Isabel Marant 'Odrys' Dress And Stella McCartney Ombre Acetate Cat-Eye Sunglasses

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s Isabel Marant ‘Odrys’ Dress And Stella McCartney Ombre Acetate Cat-Eye Sunglasses

Ashley Tisdale's Rag & Bone/JEAN Boyfriend Rebel Distressed Shorts

Ashley Tisdale’s Rag & Bone/JEAN Boyfriend Rebel Distressed Shorts

15 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Emma Stone ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′ Promo Tour Look?

1. Ramsay July 16, 2014 at 23:48 #

I like the Chanel the most

• chittychittybangbang July 20, 2014 at 17:44 #

Iloved the Chanel tto. Almost as much as the Versace. Of the casuaal looks, I love the veryl ast look, Valentino.

2. Vicky July 17, 2014 at 00:32 #

I’m not a fan of all these (particularly the 80’s power suit and garbage bag leather dress), but I love that she really mixed it up on the tour! She’s great!

3. Prudence July 17, 2014 at 00:56 #

This was a very disappointing tour. There is not one look that I love. I feel like these fashiony actresses so badly want to live up to the expectations we/fashion world have put on them because they have had such amazing RC moments in the past that they try to hard and end up losing all their mojo. This is the case for Diane Kruger atm also.

4. Martin July 17, 2014 at 01:04 #

She is an absolute STAR for me. The depth and variety of looks that she displayed on this promo tour was staggering. Although there were a couple of missteps, I’ll take Stone’s risk-taking approach over the bland and generic looks that overwhelmingly crowd the red carpet any day.

I might be in the minority, but I actually loved her Erdem look. My favourites, however, were the Chloe Sydney photo call look and the simply perfect Valentino Good Morning America ensemble.

• Quinn July 17, 2014 at 10:45 #

I agree with every single point!! Love the Erdem look as well!

5. dee July 17, 2014 at 02:54 #

Yellow Atekier Versace is BDOTY worthy.

• dee July 17, 2014 at 13:19 #

*Atelier.

6. cherrysoftness July 17, 2014 at 02:59 #

I can’t choose, there are some gowns that floored me (I think the World Premiere look deserves a BDOTY nomination), and some looks that I just really, really loved. The overall photo of her in the Sydney Photocall just brings a smile to my face until now.

7. Kevinappears July 17, 2014 at 03:22 #

The best thing is: none of the looks is bad, and many of them were gorgeous!!

8. Yeliz July 17, 2014 at 04:24 #

I actually loved almost all of these looks, but the yellow Atelier Versace gown definitely stands out. It was my favourite too.

9. sophie July 17, 2014 at 16:37 #

The Chanel, Atelier Versace, and pretty Dior.

10. Nat39 July 17, 2014 at 22:12 #

Obvious – yellow Atelier Versace, solid on my BDOTY list.

11. TL July 19, 2014 at 00:57 #

Yellow Atelier Versace, Valentino at Rome Premiere, and Chanel at Berlin Premiere

12. Bailey October 9, 2014 at 23:28 #

Atelier Versace at the World Premiere, Gucci at Jimmy Fallon and Valentino at Good Morning America