14.07.14

Karolina Kurkova In Azzedine Alaia - Giuseppe Zanotti Ibiza Store Opening

Karolina Kurkova attended the 20th anniversary of Giuseppe Zanotti Design in Ibiza, Spain on Friday (July 11).

Considering the season and her location, her Azzedine Alaïa figure-flattering knitted dress with a fitted bodice and loose-fitting skater skirt does seem like a very odd choice.

However, it does provide the perfect backdrop for her accessories to shine – this was all about the Giuseppe Zanotti shoes and clutch, after all.

Accenting her look with a black leather belt with gold hardware, she completed her look with a slicked-back ‘do and gold hooped earrings.

Credit: FameFlynet

11 Comments
Freida Pinto In Marios Schwab - Ischia Global Film & Music Festival

Freida Pinto In Marios Schwab – Ischia Global Film & Music Festival

Eva Herzigova's Kate Moss for Topshop Feather-Trimmed Slub Dupion Mini Dress

Eva Herzigova’s Kate Moss for Topshop Feather-Trimmed Slub Dupion Mini Dress

11 Responses to Karolina Kurkova In Azzedine Alaia – 20th Anniversary Of Giuseppe Zanotti Design

1. Christine July 14, 2014 at 11:14 #

The shoes are clashing with this look.

2. dee July 14, 2014 at 13:38 #

She looks fabulous.

3. Alina July 14, 2014 at 13:53 #

And this is why she’s a supermodel – she’s working this!

4. CreoleLady July 14, 2014 at 14:02 #

Oh yeah, it is ALL about the shoes and clutch. Some things transcend seasonality, lol. Work.

5. Lara July 14, 2014 at 14:24 #

I don’t care where she is, or what season it is… when you shut it down with a look like this, nothing else matters. BDOTW nominee for me.

6. Julia July 14, 2014 at 15:43 #

She is looking sexy and elegant at the same time, i really like it!

7. PHOENIX July 14, 2014 at 17:20 #

Dang! She looks good! It seems she can work like no one else. Love those shoes and the clutch. Actually everything about her lol. I would put her on BDOTW list…..

8. Jeremy July 14, 2014 at 19:37 #

It feels like this look was styled in reverse. She was the “Guest of Honour” at this event, so I’m sure that Zanotti himself chose the shoes and clutch that he wanted her to feature. Then the dress was decided afterwards, to coordinate with the accessories.

I think she looks like a sexy goddess. KK just shuts it down like no other. On so many others this whole look could’ve overwhelmed them or even come off as tacky. But she just owns whatever she wears (with the unavoidable few missteps that come with being a risk-taker). This is a perfect example. And I’d put it on my BDOTW list too. :)

Thanks for posting, FC!

9. Nat39 July 14, 2014 at 19:54 #

Perfect. The dress was a spot-on choice to show off those Zanotti accessories. Everything works.

10. Jeremy July 14, 2014 at 20:24 #

Weird, my comment didn’t actually post. Anyway, here it is again:

Thanks for posting, FC!

11. Yeliz July 14, 2014 at 20:54 #

She looks fantastic, love the shoes.