09.07.14

Vanessa Hudgens' Lovers + Friends 'Tonight' Floral Halter Maxi Dress

Vanessa Hudgens’ Lovers + Friends ‘Tonight’ Floral Halter Maxi Dress

Chanel Fall 2014 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Chanel Fall 2014 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

20 Responses to Live Stream: Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture

1. loli July 9, 2014 at 12:45 #

just when you think his shows can’t get any better! really looking for your wish list ,FC!

2. Jessica July 9, 2014 at 13:23 #

I love this collection. I am not surprised that I do though. What I would do to wear one of these fabulous creations!

• ellen July 9, 2014 at 14:32 #

I know right! I would kill to get married in that final dress.

3. Nina July 9, 2014 at 13:37 #

It’s nice. But I find that all Elie Saab collections looks the same. They’re very pretty, very sparkly and very safe. Having said that I probably would wear one of the dresses.

• meme July 9, 2014 at 14:47 #

I agree. Beautiful dresses but they don’t seem much different than his last collection. That said, the first pink gown was GORGEOUS.

• Z July 9, 2014 at 16:05 #

Exactly what I wanted to say…! Sista

4. Lashae July 9, 2014 at 13:42 #

I really liked this collection. I can’t wait for FC wish list b/c I have few I would like to see on some of my favs.

5. dee July 9, 2014 at 14:16 #

I hope he surprises us with something a little different. Elie Saab is one of my favorite designers but he seems to be stuck in a rut with his designs. I am still looking forward to this collection.

• Nicky July 9, 2014 at 15:16 #

Exactly my thoughts

6. Marcel July 9, 2014 at 14:49 #

Beautiful but very boring. Extremely well executed but utterly predictable. It is like going to the movies knowing exactly what is going to happen.
    I saw at least 3 dresses that Armani had shown several seasons ago.

• d July 10, 2014 at 10:21 #

7. meme July 9, 2014 at 14:51 #

Can we stop with the sheer already? Most women are not going to wear a dress with their bits and pieces exposed or their underwear.

• Marcel July 9, 2014 at 15:09 #

It is a trick to show the intricacy of the embroidery. 80% of his market is Middle Orient and certainly the ladies there will ask for their orders to be lined.

8. kane July 9, 2014 at 16:14 #

The samey-ness outweighs the beauty of some of the creations. Seriously, who knows if he didn’t just recycle some of these from previous collections?

9. Christine July 9, 2014 at 16:40 #

Gorgeous of course but these dresses are so déjà vu. Honestly we see the same dresses from his last collections. Don’t get me wrong. These are all spectacular and regal and so beautiful and I do love them…….. But what’s new? It’s the same

10. Lee July 9, 2014 at 18:23 #

What season is he showcasing, Fall 10? oh, Fall 11? oh no, it must be Fall 12…oh no, its Fall 13?

Lovely dresses, but soo deja-vu! Some editing is needed as well.

11. Maya July 9, 2014 at 19:07 #

It is very Elie Saab! Not sure if that is good thing or a bad thing. His designs are feminine and elegant and seductive and I love them. but the collections are not wildly different from one another.

12. Tracy L July 9, 2014 at 21:24 #

I loved the collection! Divine. Only thing I didn’t like was the fur capes. Otherwise, so pretty.

13. Dhppy July 9, 2014 at 23:25 #

Beautiful, so beautiful… but very repetitive. Valentino and Chanel are changing up their couture collections more than Elie Saab.

14. Miguel July 10, 2014 at 00:07 #

The execution was great. However, I agree on the repetitiveness. I really like the embellishment-free pieces, they were soo refreshing. I hope we can see more of that.