09.07.14

Live Stream: Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture

Live Stream: Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture

Shoescribe Spring/Summer Sale: Get Up To 60% Off

Shoescribe Spring/Summer Sale: Get Up To 60% Off

29 Responses to Chanel Fall 2014 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

1. Dana July 9, 2014 at 16:04 #

I really like this “wish list” feature on your site and think your choices so far have been spot on.

• Catherine Kallon July 9, 2014 at 16:16 #

Thank you…it’s so much fun…I have only gotten one right…home my average is increased this time around.

• katie July 9, 2014 at 16:25 #

I have really enjoyed it too! Plus all your choices are perfect. Would you do one for the elie saab collection and the zuhair murad collection (comes out tomorrow I think)? I’d be really interested to see your picks! :)

• Marybeth July 9, 2014 at 19:36 #

Yes! These posts are tremendous fun, FC.

2. kane July 9, 2014 at 16:16 #

Another head-scratcher of a collection.

I quite like the coat in the bottom row. Made me think of Tilda. Maybe because I quite like her in eccentric coats. Might wash her out though (as if she cared ;-) ).

• chittychittybangbang July 13, 2014 at 02:11 #

Funny, made me think of Tilda also!

3. katie July 9, 2014 at 16:26 #

LOVE that dress for Elizabeth Banks!

• chittychittybangbang July 13, 2014 at 02:12 #

I think its an inspired choice for her also. Makes me think of Effie.

4. dee July 9, 2014 at 16:29 #

I like all the picks excpet for Elizabeth Banks. I really don’t like that dress. I would really like to see Kristen Dunst on that dress or Diane Kruger.

• dee July 9, 2014 at 16:32 #

*I would really like to see Kristen Dunst in that dress that was picked for her or Diane Kruger.

5. Prudence July 9, 2014 at 16:33 #

I tried sooo hard to like this collection but I simply cannot. Those shapes will translate horribly on the red carpet. The only look that I like from this line up is the one chosen for Olivia Wilde which I would rather see on Cate

6. Christine July 9, 2014 at 16:38 #

I relly love the Keri Russell and Oliva Wilde choices!

Great picks! Let’s see will have the honor of wearing first dibs

7. Alina July 9, 2014 at 17:52 #

Surprisingly, I really liked some pieces from this collection.

I think Elizabeth Banks would rock that dress you picked for her. It’s so right for her ‘Hunger Games’ promo tour. I also think she could totally pull off this dress: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2014CTR-CHANEL/#24

Another pick would be this dress – http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2014CTR-CHANEL/#39 – for Freida Pinto.

• Catherine Kallon July 9, 2014 at 23:47 #

Totally agree with those two especially your pick for Freida

• dee July 10, 2014 at 13:55 #

I would prefer that dress you picked for Elizabeth Banks.

• chittychittybangbang July 13, 2014 at 02:14 #

Excellent choices!

8. Nat39 July 9, 2014 at 18:31 #

The choice for Elisabeth Banks is spot on, also for Keira Knightly. The pretty coat stands out but I’m not thinking of Cate here.

• Nat39 July 9, 2014 at 18:53 #

maybe Natalie Portman… The dress, chosen for Olivia Wilde, maybe for Maggie Gyllenhaal.

9. Dhppy July 9, 2014 at 20:38 #

Chanel 43 would look amazing on Blanchett as well. I also see 57 for Nicole Kidman. And 24 for Diane Kruger.

FC, I’m curious to know who you think would rock look 16 from Alexis Mabille. It’s daring. I suppose Dobrev or Paltrow.

• Catherine Kallon July 9, 2014 at 23:45 #

I wasn’t a fan of that collection….I didn’t like any of the looks but I can see Dita in 14

10. Dhppy July 9, 2014 at 20:41 #

Actually now that I think about, look 57 is a subtley romantic gown that would work on Kidman, Knightley, or Emily Blunt.

11. Nicky July 9, 2014 at 21:19 #

I like the outfits for Olivia Wilde, Kirsten Dunst, Keri Russell, not just for them, but for anybody. However, I think Alexa Chung’s choice suits her, and Elizabeth Banks would definitely stun in that hot pink number.

12. moneke July 9, 2014 at 21:20 #

this feature is one of my favourite on rcfa interestingly enough the elizabeth banks dress looks like something her character wouldwear in the hunger games movies. when i look at the coat all i can think of is tilda swinton.

• chittychittybangbang July 13, 2014 at 02:16 #

Great minds must think alike. I thought both of those thoughts identically!!!

13. Shifa July 9, 2014 at 21:40 #

I would love to see Tilda Swinton in the pick for Cate Blanchett

14. Yeliz July 10, 2014 at 00:36 #

Love the picks for Kirsten and Kelly.

15. cherrysoftness July 10, 2014 at 02:53 #

I would love to see Emma Stone in many of these outfits, honestly, I feel like gushing just thinking about it!

16. mix July 10, 2014 at 03:19 #

Sorry but Elizabeth banks will be too short and Pettit for that kind of cut and silhouette

17. TeaAtTwo July 10, 2014 at 17:34 #

After modifications I’ll like pieces from this collection more.